DAY TWO

Chapter two-Day two

"Count to ten and I'll find you alright" Lauren said and I instantly squealed in excitement "wait just ten? That's not enough time for me to find a hiding place!" I exclaimed and she starts to think "okay eleven"

I groaned as I give her a dude are you serious look?

Who play hide and seek and could only find a hiding place for eleven freaking seconds? This is so crazy.

"Lauren I'd be at your back for just eleven seconds seriously count to fifty"

The older girl groaned and just nod defenseless "fine you're the boss" she chuckled, I clapped my hands as lauren turn her back and starts counting.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Four"

"Five"

The house is wide so I have plenty of place to hide.

Maybe behind a curtain...nah that was too obvious.

Under the bed? Nope the boogie man might drag me to the underworld.

"Twenty one"

"Twenty two"

"Twenty three"

"Twenty four"

I am currently upstairs and I could still hear Lauren counting, my eyes starts scanning the room and it drops onto the cabinet which could fit me.

"Perfect" I walk towards the cabinet and open the door as I get inside and made sure that there's still enough oxygen for me I don't want to die playing hide and seek.

"Forty eight"

"Forty nine"

"Fifty!"

"Ready or not here I come"

I giggle as she finished counting now she's probably looking for me.

I haven't heard any footsteps yet so I know that she's not yet in this room. I sit down on the wardrobe while silently and patiently wait for her to find me if she's ever gonna find me.

I'm so good at hide and seek.

"Come out come out wherever you are"

I cover my mouth as I heard her voice gets near, footsteps soon came and I'm trying my best not to make any movements or muffled sounds.

"What's my reward again if I find you?" She asked trying to distract me from my hiding spot, but I ain't answering that.

I groaned silently as my stomach starts to growl, I'm hungry and also I felt farting, but I'm trying my best to hold it back because Lauren would find me if I fart.

I huff as sweat start to build up on my forehead and my stomach is already hurting I need to let go this tension already.

I closed my eyes shut while gently rubbing my stomach I can't take it anymore.

Before I could even process it already came out.

I farted.

It was a loud one so Lauren surely heard it, I mean she won't doubt I'm here, wardrobe's don't fart.

"Aha!" I flinched a little in surprise as Lauren suddenly opened the door.

"Well you found me but it took you so long"   I chuckled as I get out of the cabinet and walk towards the bed sitting on the foam.