Betrayal

Cat Noir's POV
I laid Marinette down and got on top of her. Deep down I knew that what I was doing was wrong but I didn't care, after this she would realize how much I love her, how we're meant to be together. I pinned her hands above her head with one hand, and with the other I ripped off her shirt. I then ripped off her skirt, leaving her in just her bra and underwear. I looked at her body and knew I had to do something so I ripped off the rest of her clothes and took off my gloves. With one hand I held myself up, the other I slipped inside of her. The feeling of having my finger in her was heavenly and I slowly started to pump my hand back and forth. I heard Marinette whimper underneath me and I told myself it was from pleasure, not fear. I started to pump my hand faster, relishing the way she felt as I slid my finger in and out. I then added a second finger, and damn if felt good. I continued to pump my fingers into her, and I was getting to the point where I couldn't hold it any longer. With my one hand still pumping into her I used the other to reach for the zipper to my suit, but before I reached it Marinette screamed. I completely froze, listening to see if anybody was coming. After a few minutes I hadn't heard anything so I looked down at her and frowned. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, you'll just get hurt." I threatened her, hoping she'd forgive me after she realizes that this is for the best. I start to pump my fingers into her again, quickly losing myself in the feeling.

Marinette's POV
As I try to look away from what Cat Noir is doing to me I hear something. It sounded like the door to the bakery opening. I realized that Luka must've returned, I thought of what I should do and I knew there was only one thing I could do. I screamed. Cat Noir immediately froze, listening to see if anyone was coming. I hope that Luka doesn't make any noise and gets up here without Cat Noir noticing. I feel Cat Noir go back to what he was doing before, meaning he hadn't heard Luka coming.

Luka's POV
I walked back into the bakery and was about to call to Marinette to tell her I'm back when I hear something. I hear Marinette scream. I immediately put the stuff I was carrying down and walk quietly to the stairs. Hoping that whoever was up there didn't hear me I creep up the stairs, gripping my pocket knife in my hand. I make it to the door to hear a voice say something, it's to quiet for me to make out but I know that they're threatening Marinette, telling her not to scream again. I silently open the door and peek through. What I see before me makes me sick, Cat Noir is on top of Marinette who is completely naked. I immediately know that if I don't act fast things are going to get worse. I slip through the door and shut it silently, moving into the shadows behind Cat Noir. I get behind him without him noticing and I get ready to strike. Right before I grab him he leans back and I freeze, hoping he hasn't noticed me. I see him reach for the zipper on his suit and realize that I have to strike now. I quickly stand up and grab his arm with one hand, holding my knife against his throat with the other.

Cat Noir's POV
I sit back slightly and start to reach for my zipper again, but i feel something appear at my throat and someone grabbing my arm. I instantly freeze, knowing that the thing at my throat was a knife and that the person holding it knew how to use it. "I suggest getting off my girlfriend right now if you value your life." Said a deep menacing voice. I started to move slowly, getting off of Marinette and standing beside her bed. Out of the corner of my eye I see Marinette curl up into the fetal position and cry. "I'm going to let go of you and your going to leave. If you so much as hesitate I will throw this knife and it will end up in your back. I don't want to ever see you near here again, and if I do I will kill you, got it?" The voice said in the same menacing tone. I tried to nod but remembered that there was a knife at my throat, so in a feeble voice I said 'yes'. The person let go of me and I bolted out the window, not looking back for fear of a knife between my shoulders.