Knight

Nino and Alya both woke up from a nightmare, sweat dripping down their faces. They looked around and realized they were sitting on the couch in Alya's living room. They couldn't see Luka and Marinette anywhere so they started to panic. Luka and Marinette had left to get food a few minutes earlier, leaving a note for Alya and Nino on the coffee table. After reading the note Alya calms down, knowing her best friend was safe. After about ten minutes there's a knock on the door. Alya walks over to the door, expecting it to be Marinette and Luka coming back. She reaches for the doorknob and was about to open the door when she heard something.

Marinette's POV
I was walking back to Alya's house with Luka when we heard a scream. Without thinking I ran towards the sound. When I get there I see a person going down the street, there feet slightly elevated off the ground, and a dark cloak draping over their body. I realize that it an akumatized person, so I run toward the nearest alley. In the alley Luka and I transform, prepared to fight. I jump onto a rooftop, Luka following behind me. Alya and Nino are already there, transformed and waiting for us. "Do you guys know anything about the akuma?" I ask, hoping this would be a quick fight. "Yeah she called herself Knight. I think that the akuma is in her sword, we saw her wave it in the air and a dark cloud floated over some houses. I heard some people screaming after that so I assume they had the nightmares." Alya answers, explaining what had happened.

Nobody's POV
Ladybug looks over at Knight and sees her coming in their direction. "Rena and Carapace you guys go distract her while Cat and I sneak up behind her and try to take her sword." She says quickly, watching as Knight passes on the road beneath them. Everybody nods their heads and moves off to their positions. Ladybug runs quietly along the rooftop, watching for the perfect moment to sneak up on the akuma. After a few seconds Rena and Carapace drop in front of the akuma, ready to fight. Knight stops in her tracks, surprised by the heroes dropping in. Her surprise doesn't last long, and she quickly pulls her sword out, challenging the heroes in front of her. Ladybug and Cat Noir use this moment to drop in and grab her arms, reaching for the sword. Ladybug was thrown off her feet as Knight jerked her arm away with surprising strength. Throwing her yo-yo at a nearby street lamp she swings on top of it. "Lucky Charm!" She say, flinging her yo-yo into the air.

Ladybug stared down at the object that had fallen into her hand. They were an exact replica of the keys to the bakery and her house. Cat Noir lands next to her, looking at they Lucky Charm. "I've got to go, I need to talk to Master." Ladybug says, preparing to jump off. Cat noir nods and rejoins the fight in the street. Ladybug uses her yo-yo to fling herself through the streets of Paris before dropping into an alley to detransform. Marinette leaves the alley and heads to her house. When she arrives at the bakery she goes inside to find a note on the table. Marinette, I'm waiting for you in the place you wish to never return to. I apologize for making you return there but we must talk. The letter wasn't signed by anyone but Marinette knew it was from Master Fu. She stuck the note in her pocket and thought about where he would be waiting. She heard a noise and looked up, her parents had entered the room. "Marinette!" Her mom said surprised. "What are you doing here honey?" Her dad asked her. "I came to grab something from my room." Marinette said, walking toward the stairs to her room. Her parents looked concerned but didn't say anything as she climbed the stairs. She quickly slipped in and closed the door. She looked over and Master Fu was sitting on her couch. "Hello Marinette, I'm sorry for bringing you back here but there was no other place I could go to safely." He said, opening the bag he had with him. Master Fu pulled out the box of miraculous for Marinette to choose one. "Choose the Miraculous wisely, this will not be an easy fight." Master Fu said. Marinette looked through the miraculous and reached for one.

Marinette had left the bakery and transformed once again, going to find the person she was giving the miraculous to. She dropped in front of a building and walked inside. The people in the building didn't notice her enter and she walked along the wall, looking for a specific person. Looking through the group she found her, Kagami Tsurugi. Ladybug threw a small stone she had grabbed from outside at Kagami, drawing the girls attention. After Kagami got hit she noticed Ladybug standing in the corner and left unnoticed from the group. The two girls left the building and went to an alley where Kagami transformed into the super heroine Ryuko. The heroines then returned to the fight.

The three heroes who had stayed to fight the akuma were now running through the streets, Knight chasing after them. They split up and Knight followed Cat Noir down a side road. The two heroes she wasn't chasing vanished, they had been illusions created by Rena Rouge. Ladybug and Ryuko landed on the roof beside the real heroes. "Hey guys I'm back and I brought backup." Ladybug says, startling them. The group turned quickly at her voice. "Oh my god! You scared the shit out of me!" Cat Noir said, trying not to laugh. Ladybug punched him playfully, laughing at him. "Good!" She said before continuing. "This is Ryuko. Ryuko this is Cat Noir, Rena Rouge, and Carapace." She said as she pointed at each hero. "Hey Ryuko!" The group all said in unison. "So what's the plan?" Rena asked, knowing that Ladybug would have one. "Ryuko will challenge her and the four of us will try to break her sword while she's fighting." Ladybug explained. The group nodded and ran after the akuma, who was still chasing Rena's illusion. Ryuko dropped in front of Knight with her sword drawn, ready to fight. "En garde bitch."