Venom

The moon glinted off steel blades as Ryuko and Knight fought. The other heroes were trying to dash in and grab the sword from the akuma's hand, only to be blocked and thrown back. Ladybug dashed in again, but fell to the ground when a sword slashed across her right leg. She screamed in agony, drawing the attention of the others. Ryuko was still fighting with Knight, who didn't even glanced back when the spotted heroine screamed. The heroes rushed to her side and dragged her away from the fight. Safely hidden in an abandoned house they laid the heroine down. Cat Noir and Carapace left to rejoin the fight, leaving Rena to take care of Ladybug.

Rena ran out the door and jumped onto the rooftops. Running on the rooftops she made her way to a store. She jumped through an open window and landed. She looked around and saw that the store was closed. She ran to the medical supplies and grabbed a few items. She quickly wrote a note and left some money with it on the counter for the workers to find tomorrow. She jumped back through the window and returned to the place where they were helping Ladybug. Running through the door she stopped beside Ladybug. She set the stuff down and pulled out a knife. Using the knife she cut away the fabric near the wound. She then proceeded to clean and wrap the wound. Once she was done Ladybug stood up and started to limp to the door. "What do you think your doing?" Rena asked. "I'm going back to the fight." Ladybug said through gritted teeth. The two argued about whether she should rejoin the fight or not, until Rena finally gave up. "Fine but don't hurt yourself anymore or I'll kill you myself." Rena said as they walked through the door.

Knight was surrounded by the heroes, receiving hit after hit. She tried to swing her sword but someone would reach for it every time. She was backing up when her back hit the wall. Without warning she leapt off the ground and landed on the roof. She ran over the rooftops toward the Eiffel Tower. The group of heroes followed, still trying to grab her sword. Knight jumped up the Eiffel Tower and stood on the top. The group surrounded her, then noticed that someone was missing. "Where's Ladybug?" Cat Noir asked, looking around. "She's probably dead by now."

The group all turned in shock, the akuma has stayed silent through the whole fight. Knight was grinning at them as she slashed her sword through the air, creating a cloud of smoke. The smoke spread over the entire city, causing every sleeping couple to have a nightmare. "Do you know why I let Hawkmoth akumatize me?" She said, her voice deep and menacing. None of the heroes answered. "Because I wanted revenge! I want to find the person who killed my boyfriend!" She said, voice raised in anger. "I'll make the wretched whore pay!" She said as she jumped over their heads and ran away. "We have to go get Ladybug!" Cat Noir said, jumping in the direction they had come from.

The heroes landed in an alley, gasping at what they saw. Ladybug was sitting there, her skin turning a sickly green. She looked up to see her friends standing there. "Guys, I can't move." She said, her voice shaking in fear. "No you're gonna be alright, I've got you." Cat Noir said, tears spilling out of his eyes as he held her. "Look at me baby, you're gonna be alright." He said, holding her close to him. "Tikki spots off." Ladybug whispered, transforming back. Ryuko gasped, seeing Marinette sitting there. "Marinette?" She asked, confusion in her voice. The rest of the group looked at her and detransformed, showing their true identities. "Alya? Nino? Luka? Have you all been superheroes this whole time?" She asked, also transforming back. "Well Nino and I have always been Rena Rouge and Carapace, but Luka hasn't always been Cat Noir." Alya explained. "Who was Cat Noir before? And did he really try to rape someone?" Kagami asked, trying to process all the information. The group looked away, not wanting to talk about it. "It was Adrien, and yes he did try to rape someone." Marinette said quietly, bringing everyone's attention back to her. Kagami gasped, horrified that it had been Adrien. "We need to get you to a hospital! Someone call 911!" Luka said, still holding Marinette.

The next day everyone was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting for some news on Marinette's condition. Marinette parents were sitting there with them. In the corner of the room a tv was on, showing images of the akuma. Luka was watching as the subtitles where saying the group of heroes had vanished, and Knight was running around freely. He looked up as someone entered the room. A nurse walked over to the group. "Are you here for Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" She asked. The group nodded, hoping for good news. "The doctors were able to counteract the poison and she will be just fine," the nurse said, before continuing, "You can go see her, but only a few at a time." The nurse then walked away, leading Marinette's parents to the room. Marinette was asleep when her parents walked in. They sat down and looked at their daughter. After a while they left the room and told the others where she is. The next to go were Alya and Nino. The couple looked over at Luka, he had told them to go first and then walked away. He was now standing in the far corner, looking at the floor. Deciding they couldn't do anything Nino and Alya walked to Marinette's room. Kagami walked over to Luka. She put a hand on his shoulder, getting his attention. "The nurse said she's going to be ok. So why are you so upset?" She asked gently. "I should've protected her." Luka replied, his voice a whisper. "You can't protect her from everything, injuries are part of the job." Kagami said, leading him back to their seats. A few minutes later Nino and Alya returned. Luka didn't move toward Marinette's room, still upset with himself. Kagami grabbed his arm and lead him down the hallway. When they got to Marinette's room she lead Luka inside and sat him in a chair. "She was my very first friend." Kagami said after a few minutes, breaking the silence. Luka looked up at her and nodded, Marinette had told him the story. "It was her wasn't it?" Kagami asked, looking away. Luka looked over at her, confused. "She's the girl that Adrien..." Kagami trailed off, looking over at Luka. He nodded, remembering how horrified he had been. Right then Marinette moved, attracting their attention.