Consequences

After Cat Noir left Luka ran over to Marinette to make sure she was ok. She was still in fetal position crying. Luka decided that the best thing would be to clean her up, so he went to the bathroom and turned on the bath. After getting the bath to a decent temperature he went and grabbed Marinette some comfortable clothes to change into. He then went over to Marinette and picked her up to carry her to the bath. After setting her down gently into the water he started to help her clean up. After Marinette was cleaned Luka drained the water and grabbed her a towel. He wrapped the towel around her and started to dry her off. After he dried her off and helped her get some clothes on he led her to the couch and started to brush her hair. Once her hair was brushed Luka grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. He then walked a little bit away and called someone. "Hey Luka what's up?" The voice over the phone answered. "Hey Alya can you bring a car to Marinette's place please? I'll explain when you get here." Luka said with worry evident in his voice. "Yeah I'll be over with Nino in 5." Alya said and then hung up. Luka went back over to Marinette picked her up, taking her downstairs to wait.

A couple minutes later Alya came inside saying the car was outside. When she saw Marinette she immediately got worried. "What happened? Is she ok?" Alya asked, terrified for her friend. "I'll tell in the car." Luka replied, clearly upset. They brought Marinette to the car and sat her in the back seat, Luka sat beside her while Alya sat in the passenger seat and Nino was driving. "Now tell us what happened." Alya demanded. "I left to go pick up a few things from the store." Luka said, a regretful look in his eyes. "I got back and I heard her scream. I grabbed my knife and silently went up the stairs to her room a-and..." He trailed off, tears starting to fall. He took a few deep breathes and continued. "I-I made it to her room and I looked through the door to see C-Cat Noir w-was on top of her. He had completely s-stripped her and was t-trying to rape her." Luka said with tears spilling from his eyes as he thought of the scene he had just described. "I-I managed to scare him off b-before..." Luka trailed off sobbing. Alya and Nino where horrified at what Luka had just told them, they decided that they would go to Alya's house and figure out what to do from there.

By the time they arrived at Alya's Luka had stopped crying, but Marinette hadn't moved at all. She had staying in the same position crying for the whole car ride. Luka carried her to the door as Alya opened it. As Luka was laying Marinette on the couch Alya left to make her some tea. After a few minutes Alya returned with a cup of hot tea. They tried to convince Marinette to drink some, and after a while she picked up the cup and took a drink. After setting the cup back down she looked up at the group and tried to smile. "Guys I have to tell you something, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else." Marinette said, startling them all. The group all promised to not tell anybody and waited for her to tell them. "Tikki spots on!" Marinette said so quietly that only Luka heard her. The room lit up with a pink glow, and when it faded Marinette was sitting there in her ladybug costume. "I'm not going to be able to fight any akumas for a while so I need you to do it for me. I will give Nino his miraculous. Will you be ladybug for me in my absence Alya?" Marinette said waiting for their answers. "What about Luka? Are you going to give him a miraculous?" Alya asked in return. "I already have a miraculous. I got it this morning before everything else happened." Luka explained to them. "I can't be Ladybug, that's your job. I'm better at being Volpina." Alya said, realizing that she didn't know a thing about being Ladybug. "I can show you, we'll practice today. As long as we don't run into Cat Noir we'll be fine." Marinette answered, getting ready to leave. "Come on guys we have to visit Master Fu." Marinette said, dragging them out the door.

When they arrived at the building they all entered quickly. "Master Fu? I'm here with some more friends, and we need to talk to you." Marinette called out into the hallway. "I'm back here." Master Fu answered from one of the doorways. The group all walked into the room and stared in awe. The kwamis were floating around talking to each other, Tikki and Sass quickly flew out and joined them. "Master something has happened and I won't be able to fight akumas for a while, so I was wondering if I could give my friends their miraculous till I can fight again." Marinette explained, hoping he wouldn't ask why she couldn't fight. "Why are you unable to fight?" Master Fu asked, knowing that she didn't want to but still needing an explanation. "Something happened with Cat Noir and she can't be near him." Luka answered for Marinette. "Come grab your miraculous you two." Master Fu said to Alya and Nino, opening the box that held all the miraculous. After retrieving their miraculous Alya and Nino went back to stand beside Marinette. "You three will go get Cat Noir and bring him here, make sure to transform back before entering." Master Fu said to all but Marinette. The three chosen left the room and went to search for Cat Noir. "Marinette please stay here and tell me what happened." He said, frowning.