Sins

"I remember..." Adrien says, causing the group to panic. "How the hell do you remember? Master Fu gave you a pill. It was fucking magic!" Luka said as he stood up angrily. "I don't know!" Adrien said, backing away from Luka. Marinette walked in from the kitchen where she had been listening to the conversation. "Calm down Luka." She said as she hugged him from behind. Luka took a few deep breaths and calmed down. He grabs Marinette's hand and walks away. "I get the feeling I'm going to get killed by him someday." Adrien says, trembling slightly.

Luka and Marinette walk away from the others. "Let's go for a walk." Marinette says, trying to distract Luka. He nods his head and walks to the door, opening it for Marinette. The couple leave the house and go to the park. When they are almost at the park Marinette stops. "Oh shit!" She says, drawing Luka's attention. "I forgot to give Kagami's miraculous back to Master Fu!" She says, walking away.

Adrien's POV
"I get the feeling I'm going to get killed by him someday." I say, trembling as Luka walks away. "He won't be the only one." Alya mutters under her breath. I ignore her statement and stand up, preparing to leave. "I should go now. Sorry for inconveniencing you." I say as I walk to the door. Alya and Nino don't say anything as I leave. Once I'm out of the house I walk away, not wanting to go back home. I walk to the park and sit down on a bench. I think back to what had just happened in Alya's house. After seeing Plagg I remembered being Cat Noir, but my memories weren't all back. I hear a car and turn around, seeing Gorilla and Nathalie looking for me. I quickly run away, hoping they didn't notice me.

After a few minutes I stop running. I lean against a nearby wall to catch my breath. I look around and realize that I had run right to the Eiffel Tower. Gorilla drives by, not seeing me. I run to the stairs and start climbing. When I get to the top nobody is there. I check the office and still nobody. I sit down and look out at Paris. The city was spread beneath my feet, lights twinkling under the darkening sky. I've been up here countless times but never realized how beautiful the city was at this time. Leaning back I close my eyes, listening to the sounds of the night.

My eyes snap open, tears running down my face. "Did I really do that?" I ask myself. I had fallen asleep and remembered the night I had my miraculous taken. I knew I had done something terrible to Marinette, but I could never remember what it was. "What have I done? What have I fucking done?" I ask nobody, tears streaming down my face. I stand up and walk over to the railing, looking at the few people down below. They all seem so innocent, just enjoying a walk under the stars. I see two people walking up the stairs, after a few seconds I recognize them. I walk into the office and grab a pen and notepad. After writing something down I rip the paper out and put it in my pocket. Walking back out to the railing I set the note on the ground. Then I look up at the stars, wishing I could join them in the sky, free from my sins.

Marinette's POV
Luka and I were walking back from Master Fu's house. We walked around Paris as the sky started to turn dark. Turning around I saw the Eiffel Tower and walked toward it, Luka following behind me. "Have you ever been up here at night?" I ask excitedly. Luka shakes his head, a small smile spread across his lips. "It's the most beautiful thing you'll ever see!" I say, remembering the first time I saw the twinkling lights of Paris under the night sky. "It can't be as beautiful as you." Luka said, grinning like an idiot. I feel my cheeks heat up as Luka laughs. We walk to the stairs and start our ascent.

After a few minutes of climbing we're only halfway there. "I forgot how tiring it is to get to the top when your not a superhero." I say, panting, my leg starting to hurt again. Luka laughs as I stop to catch my breath. I lean my head back and close my eyes, relishing the night breeze. I sense Luka move closer, before I feel his lips against mine. I gladly kiss back, tangling my hands into his hair. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. After a few minutes we break apart, both of us panting. I can feel his hot breath as he leans in to kiss me again. After a while we break apart and he puts me down. I look up and grin. "What did I do to deserve such a handsome boyfriend?" I ask teasingly. Luka smiles and picks me up, running up the stairs. "Put me down!" I say as I laugh. "Never!" He replies with a grin on his face. After a few minutes Luka stops and puts me down.

I shiver as the night air hits my body. A few seconds later I feel something being draped over my shoulders. I look over to see Luka standing there, now without a jacket. "Come on lets get to the top." He says, pulling me forward. I pull his jacket on and walk after him. After a few more minutes we finally make it to the top. Walking over to the railing I look down at the city. "Wow, it's beautiful." Luka says, joining me. I smile as he pulls me close and we see the city together. I hear a sound and look over, gasping at what I saw.

My feet are frozen in place as I stare in horror. Not far from where we're standing a person is balancing on the rail. His eyes focused on the ground far below. "NO!" I yell, catching his attention. He looks over at me and I can't believe my eyes. It was Adrien. Time seemed to slow down as he gave me a sad smile and jumped off. Luka ran over and tried to catch him, barely missing his hand. I stare in horror as I watch him fall. "Tikki spots on!" I say, ready to transform. When I don't transform I remember that we had left the kwamis at Alya's house. I look down to see Adrien's body hit the ground, blood splattering around him.