20

Edit: I fixed the insensitivity. Sorry for any harm done.

"You're so brave, my dear." Lanette tried making you feel better. You were shaken by the loud whirring noise while the machine is active.

"Nothing to worry about, (y/n)(l/n)'s brain is completely free from other anomalies." Your doctor informed the both of you after exiting the control room.

"How was it, (y/n)?" He long haired male picked you up from the patient table. You shuddered at the thought of going through it again.

"It felt like I died." He gasped.

"Don't say that!" Lanette sets you down safely on the stretcher. Your eyes widened when he pecked you on the lips. Your hand was raised in the air, about to strike him on the head. But you hesitated when you saw the eyes of your doctor, nurses and the MRI technician on you.

"Cut it out!" You yelled at him instead of physically hurting him. He frowned for a bit before requesting the nurses to push your stretcher out.

You closed your eyes and your ears, not wanting to see the overwhelming crowd and not wanting to hear his fans' terrible remarks about him.

Lanette noticed that, "Oh (y/n)..." his heart ache to see you in fear. However, he understands that this must be done if he wants to be by your side.

You opened your eyes again when you hear many shrill screams from his fans. "Huh?" They cleared the way for someone to pass through.

"Lanny!"

Lanette closed his eyes and huffed in exasperation. "That...pest is here." He muttered.

"What?" You looked at him quizzically.

A male with a similar build as Lanette, but shorter and smaller came running. His short, wavy strawberry blond hair bounces on every step he took.

His round, brown eyes were filled with tears and anguish. Despite that, he is still quite the looker. He also has flawless tan skin and a defined jawbone. "Heh, he has some smooth chubby cheeks... wait, how old is he?"

From his babyface, you assumed that he might be younger than you and Lanette by a few years.

He was wearing a tight blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Red Sneakers as footwear and A pair of sunglasses was swinging side to side from his shirt collar. It's a great contrast between Lanette's black turtle neck, white dress pants and formal black shoes.

Lanette's bodyguards had to stop him from getting too near to you or the long-haired celebrity.

"Lanny! I love you more than that... that diseased mutt!" He angrily pointed at you with two fingers. He has a strong, british accent. Lanette rolled his eyes and told the nurses to continue moving along.

"Damn, Lanette's like the 'yin' while this guy's the 'yang."

Somehow, the blond managed to overpower his bodyguards and run to the both of you.

"You!" He screamed at you as more tears rush out of his eyes.

"Me?" You pointed at yourself.