32

Edit: Caecilius age has been changed, head over to "word of god" to see a further explaination on ages.

"I... had no idea that Lanny— you're going through whatever you're... going through!" You grabbed onto Caecilius's relatively larger hand to help yourself out of the cabinet. The male was surprised that you were as light as a feather.

"That's right, I ain't lying about this shit and I have a valid reason why I'm 'hurr durr ungrateful'. He's insane, he's just like his overbearing mom!" You stood upright, rotating your shoulders, cracking your bones. Caecilius wince at the sound of your joints popping.

"Now what do we do?" He asked you. You shrugged in response which struck a nerve in him. Caecilius was about to throw a tantrum in front of you until you took off running in a direction.

"(Y/n), you bollock! What—" Caecilius felt a gust of very very strong wind slap his face. Actually, not only wind, but also a few strands of fine hair slid past his nose too. Rapid footfalls against the tiled floors boomed through the air.

What was that!? What could be fast enough to create such wind speed to ruin his hair and blind him temporarily!?

Caecilius forced his eyes open, only to catch a glimpse of fluttering black hair making a sharp turn to the left.

"Ack!" Your scream resonated throughout the empty supermarket as Lanette caught you from behind. His strong yet slender arms were wrapped around your waist securely like a harness.

You snarled and squirm in his grip, attempting to wriggle out of his arms.

"(Y/n). stop it,You're acting like a feral dog!" He struggled to keep you in his hold too as you twist and writhe. Lanette sighed, he should have brought that child leash along with him, he's worried that the sudden intense physical stimulation will put too much strain on your heart and brain.

"(Y/n), stop." He sternly scolded you as you continue to tirelessly thrash in his restraint. Lanette quickly lets go of one arm to pinch your ear, but before he could do that, you got your hands on his long, silky mane.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled as you tug on his hair, forcefully jerking his head down and causing extreme pain on his scalp as well as the muscles on his neck.

It distracted the celebrity enough to loosen his grip, making you fall to the ground. Luckily you didn't faceplant on the floor, your rear took the most damage.

THUD!

"Ow!" You exclaimed as you scrambled to get back up on your feet, cradling your buttock with one hand. Trying to soothe its soreness.

"(Y/n)!" Lanette completely blocked out his own pain so that he can focus on your wellbeing, he rushed to you with his arms open wide to catch you.

You dodged it before Lanette could even touch you. You saw his face was struck with anguish.

"(Y/n), please. I'm begging you, stop this. You're hurting yourself!" You rolled your eyes before zooming off in a random direction.

"(Y/n)!" Lanette screamed your name as he chased after you again.

Caecilius can only watch the whole scene unfold with a gaping mouth.

Meanwhile, fans in the livestream from all over the world are treating this like a match of football. Some are cheering for Lanette, some are cheering for you and some are trying to see what is Caecilius up to.

The comments section got aggressive, numerous arguments broke out. They were discussing whether you or Lanette were 'right'.

"NO! LANETTE IS ONLY CARING FOR THEIR SAFETY!! (Y/N) IS JUST PLAIN UNGRATEFUL!"