30

"(Y/n), stop it!" Lanette scolded you as he watches his newsfeed of his official account fill up with spammy 'squeaks'.

Your spammy squeaks.

He was disappointed, none of them made any sense. They're all gibberish, random keyboard smashes. Lanette doesn't mind you sending out numerous Squeaks if its something meaningful.

Not... "AFAUWGDDIFWNUFKAGD!!!!-!?/:&2;83&4!;"

Or

":$?296?8?93)?287?:0&?39639?8?*>,\+?\+€?|?{?+%{?%€{+^?{*%{^#{=|?+€|?€,¥?\¥€\?]+{^>+{>"

Or even

"12345678910EHWIURIXJWIRKWURUFZK-&$:$:$;7/$;@;"

He sighed as he watches you tap away like a madman/woman.

"This is actually really fun." You ignored Lanette's shouting and continued with your spams.

"(Y/n)!" Lanette snatched your phone away.

"Hey! I didn't post anything controversial, give it back!" Lanette crossed his arms.

"(Y/n), your unnecessary spamming resulted in the creation of another hashtag about you." He brought the screen of his phone to your eyes.

It says, "#OLC(y/n)strokeparty"

"Isn't that a good thing?" You asked. Lanette's eyes widened in shock.

"No! It's not!" He exclaimed before sighing exhaustedly. "(Y/n), all of your squeaks were... incoherent. Please, compose one that actually makes sense. If not, you are not allowed to use your Squeaker account anymore." Lanette calmly told you.

You pursed your lips and nodded. He smiled and kissed your forehead without warning. "Man! That's gross as hell." You pushed him away.

Lanette pouted before handing your phone back to you.

"Remember, (y/n). Write something that is actually meaningful and worthwhile to read."

"Okay."

"...that's— alright...I guess? I understand what you were trying to convey but..." Lanette's eyes scanned over your latest post.

It says, "Hi everyone how 2 picture also this is a smile :) but sideways hehe hoo hoo smile :) :) :) :) :)"

Lanette bit his lower lip. "You could have asked me for help."

"I don't think you would help me." You replied.

Lanette brought his hand to his face when he saw two new hashtags pop up. "#monkeybrain(y/n)" and "#evolutionofOLC(y/n)"

"(Y/n), are you doing this on purpose?" He asked you with a pained expression on his face. You shrugged in response.

"My latest squeak made sense, didn't it?" Lanette shook his head in disapproval.

"Oh (y/n), you have so much to learn." Lanette gave you a wry smile.

"Anyways, we're done filming here. I took the liberty of packing your things up for you, I didn't know you had so much papers, I needed a whole separate luggage for your documents." Your eyes widened.

"You went through my stuff—! ah screw it, your brain is freaking fried." You waved your hand to dismiss the conversation.

"(Y/n)—" he gently encased your relatively smaller hand in his larger ones.

"—I promise your new life will be better, you'll be spoiled—" you wrenched your hand away from him.

"I get it, don't repeat like a damn parrot, that shit won't help me." Hurt flashed on his face.