33

You cupped your ear with a hand during the whole ride back to his home. Lanette was too exhausted to lecture you or say anything anymore. Lanette sat cross legged next to you, his eyes were glued onto his phone.

You were bitter that you didn't even get to buy a packet of (your favourite type) chips.

After catching you, Lanette immediately went home, bringing you with him. He confiscated your phone and hid it away from you.

He knows a lot of things, he knows that Caecilius was there. Lanette just doesn't know why, how or have the energy to grill you about it.

Lanette's heart burns with jealousy and stung with hurt when he saw you and Caecilius exit the (f/c) cabinet in the video. The livestream was of course, recorded and it went viral as soon as both of you stepped out of Floormart.

He's upset that you're treating that pest like how you were to him eleven years ago. Talking normally, giggling with eachother, relaxed body language, fondness—

You furrowed your eyebrows when you hear him sniffle again. You pursed your lips and cover your face with the back of your hand.

"I can't even look at him WRONGLY, he's gonna raise hell. Crazy dick." You scoot away from Lanette. The celebrity started to sob, covering his mouth with his hand tightly. His blue eyes began to fill up with hot tears again.

"Stop! Stop drifting away from me! I'm trying my best here, I'm trying very hard!" He screamed through his tears, you flinched at his sudden spike in volume. It made you cover both ears now.

If you knew that small action will cause him to lash out on you, you wouldn't have done that.

"Damn it! I say something, you go batshit crazy. I don't say anything, you STILL go batshit crazy. Might as well jump out of this car then..." you grumbled.

"What does he have!? What does he have that I don't!?" He shoved the screen of his phone in your face, you squint to focus at what he wants you to see.

"Who? Cece—"

"You even have a nickname for him! Why? Why!?" He yelled in agony, you can never understand his pain, he'll never let you anyways.

"You stopped calling me 'Volcano' and you started calling that wretched dog... that! Do you know how much it HURTS!?" you wince at the sudden crack in his otherwise smooth voice. You jolted when he started gripping tightly on your sleeves.

"It's because I can't pronounce his name right! Jeez! Lanette is easy pronounce— where the hell do you get the energy to throw a damn tantrum!?" You scowled as you try to pull his hands away.

"What does it take for me to win you back!? What do you want!?"

"At this rate, I'm gonna be deaf."

"Man! I want you to shut the hell up!" You couldn't rival his shrieking.

"You're hurting me! It hurts, it hurts! Stop!" You grimace at his deranged behavior before bringing your attention to the rearview mirror. You saw the person driving the car staring at the both of you sympathetically from the mirror.

Now, where have you hear that sentence before?

"'You're hurting me, it hurts, it hurts, stop'? Hey... didn't he say the same exact shit one time I came over to his place—"