The beginning

Links starts sighing loudly. Not feeling satisfied.
One of the mounted Knights,  riding beside him starts clearing his throat.
"That's not very princess of you..." the Knight tells Link.
Links eyes turns their attention from the road there they are riding, to the Knight who just talked.
"I'm sorry Jonas. When I became the personal knight of the Princess I never thought I would some day, dress as a girl and get married with a fish" Link explains why he is in bad mood.
The four knights who are surrounding him as Shields, starts laughing.
" But you fits as a girl.." one knight called Mark says.
"Yeah! I would gladly have a night with you" Steve says who is riding in front Link says.
Link rolls his eyes and didn't wanted to be mocked for his girly look.
Yes, he have'd long blond hair. Who is braided for the moment in two pigtails. And he is short. Much shorter than the other Knights at the castle are.
But he is a man, and wanted to be seen as one.
Suddenly Jonas starts laughing louder than the other.
" Don't tell me you are gay, Steve" Jonas asks laughing hysterical.
Steve gives Jonas the finger.
"Shut up you idiot... I wouldn't...but said I could be course how cute he is as a girl " Steve says and starts blushing. Feeling grateful of being in front of everyone and could hide his red face.
Link starts to sighs again.
He turns his attention to Epona he is riding on, and starts pet her.
"At least you are a good girl...not being mean to me " Links says while he is petting Epona on her white mane. Feeling her bristly hair tickles on his fingers.
At last they reach a river.
They let their horses drinks water while the fourth Knight called Alexander is looking in a map, trying to figure out where they are, and where they should go next.
The  Knights had jumped down from their horses, while Link is still on his horse and let her walk out to the river.
"Let see....this must be..." Alexander starts to say while he is turning the map up and down, and twisting it in every direction it's possible.
" this is Zora river, you are close to Inogo bridge" someone inform the Knight.
"Ah! Thanks..." Alexander says happily of finding out where they are.
But then he realised.
"Who said that?...." Alexander asks and every knight starts paying attention to the surrounding and tries finding the creature who told them, where they are. The Knights are holding a hand on their swords, in case someone is trying to attack them.
"I did..." someone said and is swimming up from the water.
Every Knights takes out their swords, afraid of the red and white Zora.
Thinking he is a Lizalfos.
Link still sitting on Epona who is standing in the river is looking curiously at the stranger.
"You are a Zora? Right?" Link asks the stranger.
The stranger starts smiling widely with his sharp teath.
"Yes I am! Actually I am the Zora Prince, Prince Sidon." he tells Link who starts blushing of the information there he realises this is the Zora he is about to get married with.
The confused Knights withdraws their swords.
"Isn't he a Lizalfos?" The Knights asks each others.
Prince Sidon starts laughing.
" Oh God no....Don't mistaken me for a lizard...can't you see the difference between a lizard and a shark?" He asks them.
The Knights starts mumbles of embarrasses. Feeling stupid of not knowing the differences of the species living in the world.
Prince Sidon starts walking over to Link.
Link wides his eyes of surprise of seeing how tall Sidon is.
Even sitting on a horse back, Sidon is taller than him.
"You must be princess Zelda if I'm not mistaken myself?" Sidan asks standing beside Link.
Link nods.
With a grin Sidon takes Links hand and kiss it.
" It's a pleasure to finally meet you, my princess" Sidon says.
Link tries swallow and is looking nervously at Prince Sidon.
" N-no....It's a P-pleasure for me...didn't count on getting the pleasure of seeing you before we have'd reach Zoras domain" Link says nervously and is afraid of getting caught of being a male instead of a girl.
Sidon keeps smiling when he let's go off Links hand.
" I wasn't sure of this arranged marrige...but after seeing you...you are much prettier than the rumours says " Prince Sidon says and is eyeing Link up and down, feeling satisfied of what he sees.
Links starts chuckle embarrassed.
" Thanks..." he says with a small smile.
The Knight Jonas starts clearing his throat.
"Excuse me... but perhaps we should keep going with our Journey to Zoras domain, before its getting dark " Jonas  suggest.
Links is looking at the sky and sees how the blue sky has turned into orange.
Prince Sidon nods.
" Yes, that would be the best... you Knights can go back to your castle while I am escorting Princess Zelda to Zoras domain " Sidon tells them.
The four Knights wides their eyes.
" No...we are her guardians"
" Yes...it's our duties..."
" there may be monsters on the road"
" our mission isn't complete before we have take her to Zoras domain"
The Knights starts complaining and didn't knew what to do.
" She will be in safe hands, I promise " Sidon says and gives a thumbs up to the Knights.
" You have done good work, be proud of yourself" Prince Sidon adds optimistic.
The Knights is looking asking on each others before they are looking at Link.
Link starts smiling calming to them.
" I will be fine from now one... thanks for your guardians. You can go back home, and tell my father I am alright" Link tells them.
The Knights kneels in front Link.
" we will, Princess. Have a safe journey " the Knights says and jumps back on, on their horses and starts riding home.
When the Knights have leaves them, Sidon is looking with interested at Link.
" I can see why you are a princess..." Sidon says which makes Link raises his eyebrows.
" No regular human have been brave as you are... okay with being alone with a Zora..." Sidon explains.
Link shrugs.
" I trust you...I'm good judge of people" Links says.
" And...I'm good in combat... I can defence myself if I need to " he adds which makes Sidon laugh.
" You are really cute... glad you aren't a normal boring girl " Sidon says and makes Links heart race wilder.
Then Sidon nods in the direction there the Zora domain are.
" You thinks you are good enough to follow me?...I will show you the way to Zoras domain from the water, while you are following me from the land" Sidon asks challenging.
Links starts smiling widely.
He loves challenges.
" Don't get surprised of what I can do" Links says while he leads Epona up from the water.
Sidon smirks, loves how his future bride seems to be.
"Ready?" Sidon asks.
Link nods.
"GO!" Sidon says and starts swimming with fast speed.
"HyYah..." Links shouts while he with gently kicks makes Epona to run.
It isn't easy to keep focus on both Sidon in the water and on the road there he is riding. Trying not to bump into something, or miss how a monster tries harm him.

Link must be honest with himself.
His encounter with Prince Sidon, make him feel more alive than anything else have done.
And, the Zora has catch his attention. Prince Sidon is more beautiful than other creature, human have been.
For the first time in his young life, he wish he really was a girl. And being the real princess Zelda.
What if Sidon reavel him? And throws him away? Or worse? Kill him?!
Link where about to sighs when he sees some Lizalfos.
And without a single hesitation, he pulls out his bow and starts shoting arrows on the Lizalfos's horn, while he is riding.
The Lizalfos's dies immediately of being shoted on their Achilles heel.
" Nice done!" Sidon shouts from the water.
"Thanks..." Link says proud of himself.

After a long journey they reach Zoras domain.
Prince Sidon walks up from the water.
" we are finally here... good work to getting here" Sidon says.
Links jumps down from Epona and adjust his green clothes. The female design of the green tunic he usually use.
" Thanks Epona..have a good rest now " Link says and pet his horse one last time before he follow Sidon into the huge ice castle.
Links eyes is looking amassed on the building.
"Wow... are your home build by ice?" Link asks.
" Yes it is....but, it isn't cold here, as you perhaps have understand by now" Sidon says grinning.
" Amazing with Ice who isn't cold...it's like magic " Link says and sees Zoras everywhere in the castle.
But the other Zoras seems different than Sidon. Blue and white than red and white as Sidon is.
And instead of looking like a shark, they seems to be ordinary fishes. Huge fishes with legs. And being able to talk.
Before Prince Sidon is able to talk, someone is moving quickly to them.
"Ah! There you are, majesty...we have been worried sick of you..where have you been?" One old Zora says while he is walking against Sidon.
Link raise an eyebrow.
"That's the priest of Zoras...hates humans...try not getting on his nerves...or being alone with him" Prince Sidon whisper to Link.
Link nods.
"Thanks..." he whisper back.
"Good evening Kapson, I have'd  meeting up princess Zelda and show her the way to Zoras domain.." Prince Sidon explains to the other red and white Zora.
Kapson is giving Link a judging look.
" I see... but good to have you back " he says and starts walking away.
Sidon shakes his head.
Then he is looking at Link.
" My princess... it's getting late...let me show you, your room" Sidon tells Link.
Link nods and starts following Sidon.
Suddenly they enter a huge room.
Much bigger than Links bedroom he had at hyrule Castle. And bigger than a simple house.
He starts walking around curiously in his room.
Link sees a big bed with blue and purple bed sheets.
One big pool, and a shiny crystal chandelier on the roof.
And a desk with perfumes and make-up.  He even sees a wardrobe filled with pretty dresses.
Prince Sidon is looking nervously at Link while he is looking around in his new bedroom.
" I hope, this room is enough for you" Sidon says and didn't knew how humans is living.
Links turns around and is looking at Sidon.
" Yes... I have nothing to complain about...thanks for everything " he says happily.
Sidon walks over to him and kneels down, so they reach the same height.
" Good to know....one Zora named Siri, will soon visit you and give you something to eat... you and I will see each other tomorrow...Good night, Princess Zelda " Sidon says and kiss Links hand again.
" Good night my prince" Link answers blushing.