ch 11; hatched eggs

Link starts twisting in the bed since weird splashing sounds are annoying him.
He still feels tired after only getting about four-six hours sleep.
But that splashing noises keeps appearing and makes his frustration grow bigger and bigger.
At last he can't stand it and crack his swollen eyes open.
He sighs deeply and move Sidons arm away from his waist.
Then he sneaks out from the bed, trying to tracking the sound.
His eyes with the shade of pink in the sclera are darting around in the huge bedroom.
When he stands closely to the pool, he notices something in the corners of his tired eyes.
Link raises his eyebrows and kneels down in front the pool, examining the water.
Three fast swimming shadows catches his attention.
He tilts his head and focusing his eyes on one of the shadows.
Then he sees it, a red and white tadpole with shinning blue eyes.
Link gasps.
The cute little frog like creature with long tail, jumps up into the air before it few seconds later splits the surface and dive into the water again.
"SIDON!" Link yells and stands up in hurry.
"Mhm..."Sidon grunts and doesn't seem being motivate to leave his comfortable bed in any time soon.
Link walks quickly against Sidon. Or more correctly, he runs. His feet are almost not touching the floor before they leave the ground into the air, dashing against the huge bed.
"WAKE UP..." Link shouts and sounds excited while he stands beside Sidon and tries waking him up by shaking him. Acting as a kid who has seen santa and all Christmas presents below the huge Christmas tree decorated with lighting in all different colors there can be found.
Sidon sighs and turn his body, facing Link.
"Has something happened my princess?" He asks and starts yawning before he starts dozing off again.
"The eggs have'd hatched..." Link answers with a wide smile.
"What?" Sidon asks and tries keep his eyes opens.
Link huffed, not liking the disinterested from the Zora Prince.
Prince Sidons eyes falls heavily and silently snoring can be heard.
Link snaps his fingers close to Sidon head, which make Sidon to open his eyes again.
Sidon sighs and sits up. Then he rubs his eyes with his hands.
"Okay...I'm awake now...what's on your heart my love?"Sidon asks with a small tired smile and is looking asking at him.
The frustrated face fades away and the wide smile appears again on Link face.
"We have tadpoles in the pool" Link grins.
For some seconds, Sidon is looking confused as he hadn't heard Link at all. But then, he leaves the bed in hurry and moves against the pool.
  Sidon wides his eyes of the sight of the three babies, two tadpoles with blue-white pattern and one with red- white.
Sidon makes a mixed sound of chuckling and crying, while his shoulder goes up.
"Vah Ruta has given us its blessing..." he says while his shoulders goes down.
Then he sits down with an exhale.
Link approach him from the behind and stands by his left side.
Sidon is examining the small children before he grins against Link.
"Heh...they are by the way not tadpoles" he says and make Link tilts his head confused.
"It calls fry... Zora's aren't frogs if you thinks that...and these fries aren't Lizalfos's tadpoles either" Sidon tells Link and couldn't stop grinning.
Link starts shaking his head while he rolls his eyes.
"Very funny..." he says sarcastic and gasps when Sidons big arms grabs him around his waist and pull him down onto Sidons lap.
Links heart skip a beat and is inhaling surprised.
A small blush appears on his cheeks and a heartwarming smile spreads on his flushed face.
"Aren't they perfect?" Sidon asks.
Link glances against the side and is looking down into the pool.
"Yeah..."he says with an exhale.
"They are definitely perfect..." he adds and leans against Sidon with his ear against Sidons chest.
The sound of fast pounding from the other male's heart, reaches his pointed ear.
Sidon holds Link tightly with his arms around the smaller males body, almost covering his whole upper body.
Being in Sidons arms are relaxing and the overwhelming tiredness overthrowing Link again. His eyelids gets heavily and starts going down over his blue eyes.
The view gets blurry and he notices someone is saying his name, but it sounds as it came from far away.
Soon after that, his eyes closed while snickering reaches his ears.
Then everything got completely dark.