ch 25; Persecuted

Link is feeling pretty excited.
At last he will jump up on Epona's back and head to Calatia.
He has never been there, but he is looking forward to it.
But before that, he is enjoying to see how Mipha, the blue-white Zora baby is standing up on shaky legs and starts taking few steps forward before she stumbles and falls onto her butt.
"Guh!" She seems tearing up but tries being strong and stands up again.
Link smiles widely.
" Good Mipha! You are really a strong girl" he praises and claps his hands.
  Mipha makes a crocked smile and reaches out her arms to the sides to balance herself while she keeps walking in the living room. Trying to walk over to Link who sits about a meter away from her.
    Her other siblings are sitting on the floor and are playing with either a ball or with blocks.
None of them have tried standing up yet. It's only Mipha who both have'd standing up and is taking few steps.
But when it comes to talk, it seems being Zion who makes progress.
    "Ama Zio-n hungy" he suddenly says while he has a red ball between his legs.
Meanwhile the red Zora boy says that, Mipha falls into Link's hands after she had managed to walk over to him.
"Good girl" Link smiles and lift her up a little.
Mipha giggles proud of herself.
    Link places a gently kiss on her forehead before he places her between his legs with her face pointing away from him.
Then Link is looking against Zion who has started sucking on two fingers while he is waiting for answers.
"Papa will soon come back with food" he tells the boy.
"WEn?" The boy asks with his fingers still in his mouth.
Link shrugs.
"Soon"
The boy tilts his head confused and doesn't seem understanding what 'soon' means. At least not in time perspective.
   But his attention soon gets interrupted by Linn's tower of five blocks falls apart and makes noises when they hit the floor.
   Linn pouts and whines a little before she tries building up the tower again.
Which looked interested to Zion who dumps the red ball and starts crawling against her and want to help her.
Link smiles gently against them and starts embracing Mipha.
Then he glances out through the window.
Where is Sidon?
It starts getting late. And since it's autumn it will start getting dark soon.
     Okay, he has rode through the hyrule field at nights before.
But this is different!
He is about to enter unknown land he has never set his foot before.
So, he would love to get some light in the beginning of his journey.
Making sure he is riding the right path.

The moment Sidon comes back home, Link exhales relieved.
He has already been ready to leave since two hours ago.
  Packed his bags and got dressed.
This time, in his usual clothes.
The green tunic and the green pointed hat.
"Finally" Link smiles and takes on his weapons he had placed on the table.
    Sidon starts eyeing his clothes.
"I prefer the other clothes you used to  have..." he points out and makes Link to blush and jolt.
"Eh?! Those are girl clothes! Hylians would laugh at me... Beside... these are the clothes I used to have" he snorts.
     The first days after they have'd reached the castle he had by habit putted on the female version of his tunic. And as everyone have'd stared at him! Even some Knights had snickering behind his back when they saw him walking around in the town with leather skirt.
  He has never felt that awkward as he did then.
Sidon shrugs.
" such a shame... It's more easier to get you when you have'd a skirt than trousers"
Link swallows sharply.
"Perhaps I can use...Those clothes when it's only you and me..." he says shyly with lower voice and looks away from Sidon who stands with a basket with fishes he had catch.
Sidon smirks.
"Sounds good hon...Perhaps you can make it up to me from leaving me alone..." he starts saying and make Link to tilt his head curiously and is looking directly at him.
"Hm?"
" Since you will visit a new place you can perhaps buy a cute dress from there and make a show for me later?" He grins purring.
Link wides his eyes.
"What!? That's embarrassing! They will wonder what a guy is doing by buying a dress..."
Sidon chuckles.
"Just tell them you are getting one to your sister for birthday" he suggests and shrugs as it wasn't a big deal.
Link clicks his tongue, not knowing what to answer.
"Okay... we will see if I'm buying a dress or not..." he says before he says good bye to the children and gives each of them kisses and hugs.
  Lucky him, they doesn't seem too bothered of him saying good bye.
Perhaps they have started getting used with Sidon staying by their side while Link is leaving the house for some errands.
    Link keeps looking at Sidon while he is walking against him.
He is thinking about to just say goodbye and pass him without doing a big deal of it.
It would feel pretty bittersweet if he makes a scene there he starts kissing him, holding him tight and tell him how much he loves him.
And then, get out on the road and leave him behind.
    He hasn't settled his mind before Sidon grabs his arm and gives him a gently kiss.
"Pick a blue dress if you get the chance... You look best in blue..." he suddenly says.
Link blinks surprised.
"Okay..."