ch 12; sheik

He couldn't stop looking at them.
Seeing how the fries are swimming around in the pool. And sometimes they takes a jump into the air and then down into the water again.
Link is looking tempting at the water.
Does he dare dipping his legs into the water?
He is hesitating a little, but decides to take off his boots and sit down on the ground at the pool.
Link follows the fries movements with his eyes while his legs slowly and doubtfully moves against the pool.
It's his heels who touches the water first. A cold feeling hits him, then it turns warmer for each second.
He let's his legs sink deeper into the water.
Soon he has water up to his knees.
The fries swims against him and make his heart start racing of panic.
One of the fries, the red-white, starts nibble on his toes and make him gasps loudly and make a small jump.
The door opens and Sidon is looking asking at him the moment he enters the room.
"What are you doing my love?"
Link exhales gasping and his face turn into a red colour.
"Ehm... nothing..." he answers and is looking at Sidons direction.
Sidon chuckles smiling and takes off his jewellery and places them at his desk.
His necklace makes a small noise when it places down on the desk, as it was pretty heavy. Chains of silver with a blue pearl.
Sidon yawns a little while he is stretching with one arm into the air while the other holding the arms elbow.
Link snickers.
Sidon stops yawning and is looking asking at Link.
"What?"
Link shrugs.
"Nothing" he answers before his gaze moves from Sidon to the pool.
All three fries are nibbling on his bare legs.
"Can my friend visit soon?" Link suddenly asks and is looking at Sidon again.
Sidon is looking at Link in silence for a moment.
"Why not..." he says at last and shrugs.
Link starts smiling widely.
"Thanks!" He says and gets excited and takes out his legs from the water and stands up.
Sidon chuckles when he sees Links excitement.
"You doesn't have to go and get her now..." Sidon says and put on other jewellery.
Link shakes his head and put on his boots.
"No... I will go now..." he tells him and starts heading to the door the second he had putted on his boots.
Sidon drops his jaw.
"What about dinner?"
Link shakes his head while he is walking quickly against the door.
"Don't count me in...bye" he says and raises his arm backwards as a gesture to say goodbye.
"Bye..." Sidon says shocked.

Epona is dashing through the field with an excited Link.
He is already looking forward to get Zelda and show her his adopted children.
It's dark when he appears in hyrule castle.
His courage who isn't a problem in normal case suddenly drops.
what if Steve sees him and force himself onto him as he said he would the last time they saw each other?!
  He takes nervously steps up to Zelda's bedroom.
When he is outside the heavy wooden door, he sighs relieved.
He raises his fist and is about to knock.
"What are you doing here?" Someone behind him ask and make him jolts.
He knows who the person behind him is.
"You scared me!" He says and turns around and is looking at Zelda who starts giggling.
"Yey! I could sneak up on you" She says happily and claps her hands proudly.
Link snorts smiling.
"You have definitely develop your skills "
Zelda nods.
"I have been training as much I can.. both sneaking around and in combat " she tells him before she opens her door.
Link grins.
"Then we must duel someday "
"Deal!"
Zelda walks into her bedroom.
"But you won't win easily" She adds and grins teasingly.
Link smiles widely and walks into the room.
"Likewise"

They starts talking some hours and they decides to sleep at Zelda's bedroom before they in the dawn will make their way to Zoras domain.
Link is sharing the bed with Zelda, the bed isn't made for two persons, but is pretty wide anyway.
He is examining Zelda's sleeping face.
She isn't making much noise when she is sleeping.
If he is moving around in the bed, he will touch her by mistake. Their bodies have only about ten centimetres space between them.
But actually he likes the small space between them, he feels more relaxed this way than sleeping alone on some mattress on the floor.
Two voices appears outside the door, probably two Knights who keeps Zelda's bedroom safe from intruders.
And those two Knights are probably talking since they want something to do during the long night.
Link tries listening at them and figure out if they are intruders or Knights.
Shortly after he understands they are safe, he falls asleep;