ch 19; Diamond necklace

Link is taking some photos of the three Zora babies while they are swimming around in the pool.
He smiles widely against the sheikah slate and snap a picture of the red-white baby coming up from the water into the surface.
Someone are walking into the bedroom, and are looking for him.
A female Zora sighs.
"There you are..." Siri says and shakes her head and walks further into the room with Cédric walking shyly after her.
Link is looking asking backward.
"Have something happened?" He asks and smiles gently when he sees Cédric.
  Siri shrugs and is looking curiously at the Sheikah slate there the last photo of the red-white Zora baby is showing.
"Some Zoras have been asking for you during lunch...What....what is that?" She asks and points against the thing Link is holding.
Link is looking asking at that she is pointing at.
"Oh...that's a sheikah slate"
Siri tilts her head while Cédric starts caressing his chin thoughtfully.
"Is it....Sorcery?...." She exhales cautiously.
Link raises an eyebrow and is looking at her.
Then he starts snickering before he starts laughing loudly.
Siri gulps.
Link shakes his head.
"No...it's not Sorcery...it's Science... like your Vah Ruta... " he says still laughing a little.
Siri exhales surprised.
"Oh... it is?"
"Um" Link nods.
Siri is looking doubtfully on the screen with the picture of the baby.
"Does...." Siri starts asking and wet her lips.
"Hm?"
She exhales sharply.
"Does a piece of their soul gets stuck in that thing?"
Link inhales deeply and presses his lips tightly togeheter to not laughing.
  He looks away from her and make noises as he was snickering.
Siri pouts snorting and crosses her arms.
Cédric starts snickering too.
Siri shoots angrily looks against him.
Link inhales deeply and tries calm down himself before he stands up from the ground.
"No... their souls won't get stuck into the sheikah slate..." he smiles gently against her and put back his sheikah slate against his hip.
Siri nods slowly.
Link tilts his head curiously.
" Did you wanted something important since you both came?"
Siri exhales and unties her arms when she remembers she had an important errand.
"Yes!... they are asking after you at the lunch... You can't stay here all the time be course of the babies"
Link furrows his eyebrows and wrinkles his nose.
He isn't looking forward to leave the babies side. Not even for a minute or two.
"I can't..." he answers with a shrug.
He glances backwards over his shoulder against the pool.
"The babies means everything too me... I can't leave them alone"
Link sighs.
"Can't you bring lunch to me instead?"
Siri starts humming.
Cédric is looking asking at the babies.
"Ah!" Cédric point up his index finger.
Both Siri and Link are looking asking at him.
"Why can't S-...Siri and I keep an eye on them while you are eating lunch?" He suggests and points his hand against a pillow while he mentioned Siri as he thought that was her.
  Siri grunts a bit before she inhales smiling.
"That's a good idea!" She says nodding and is looking asking at Link.
"What do you think about that?"
Link rubs his lips thoughtfully against each other.
Then he smiles softly.
"Okay..." he agrees nodding.
Siri shouts out happily.
"Great!"
Then she is passing Link against the pool and kneels down in front the pool.
"Hello sweeties... Cédric and I will take care of you while mama is eating lunch.. okay?"
"Guh?" The babies are looking asking at her and tries understanding what she is talking about.
When they are looking at Link as they want him to explain what Siri just said.
Link turns against the pool and smiles gently against the babies.
"I will soon come back... Siri and Cédric will be nice to you" he says before he shoots looks against Cédric and Siri.
"Thanks guys... I will come back as soon I can... get me if something happens " he says and starts walking against the door.
"We will" Siri says before one baby starts crying of seeing Link walk away.
Then another baby starts crying as his sister does.
Link gulps and stops by the door.
He furrows his eyebrows bothered and doesn't like to leave the babies side.
"Naw... Don't cry... Mama will soon come back" Siri tells the babies and slip into the pool to calm down the babies.
Link inhales and exhales deeply before he walks out from the bedroom.
      He has to repeat over and over again in his head he shouldn't turn around and walk back.
That, he must keep going with one step at the time.
  At last he reaches the dinning hall there many Zoras are eating their lunch. Fish with roasted nuts.
  His eyes find Sidon and the King almost immediately.
... Like there would be any problem with finding them with the size of the huge king.
Link inhales deeply and lower his shoulders while he exhales.
With a small and shyly smile he walks over to Sidon.
Sidon jolts a bit shocked when he sees Link taking place next to him.
"Oh... you found your way out from the bedroom?" Sidon grins.
Link shrugs and clears his throat chuckling.
"Y-yeah... At last I found a map" Link jokes with a sheepish smile.
  The king starts suddenly laugh and starts shaking the table with his big stomach.
The Zoras close to them have to hold their plates and glasses so, they won't fall down.
Both Link and Sidon are looking asking at the king who starts grinning against them.
"I'm glad to see you are actually happy togeheter...that, you can joke with each other "
"Yeah... I love L-n-Zelda..." Sidon says and run an arm around Link's shoulders while he struggles with finding correct namn to use with the company around them.
Link starts to blush. It feels still weird hearing Sidon saying he loves him. Especially when he says it, around others.
The king nods slowly and thoughtfully.
"Good...Good... It makes me really happy" the king says mostly to himself.
A female Zora places a filled plate in front Link.
"Thanks..." he says smiling after have been jolting of suddenly get the plate.
"You are welcome princess..." She answers before she walks away.
Link starts eating the fish and the roasted nuts.
       When the lunch is finished Sidon grabs Link's wrist and start pulling him somewhere else than against their bedroom.
Link raises a confused eyebrow.
"Ehm... the bedroom is not over there... it's the opposite direction..." Link says and starts pointing backward over his shoulder.
Sidon grins.
"I know... But I'm not taking you to the bedroom... It's a surprise..."
Link furrows his eyebrows.
He has already been separated too long from the children.
All he wants now is, walking back to the bedroom and make sure the children are okay.
Sidon chuckles when he notices Link's bothered face.
" It won't take too long... I promise"
Link nods.
"Okay..." he smiles and let's Sidon taking him against the direction they are walking to.
  They end up outside the domain.
The air grabs Link's long golden hair and makes the strands to tickle his face.
The trees around them have started getting more brownish colour, mixed with orange and yellow.
It's about to turn into autumn.
Link smiles and is looking around.
"It's beautiful..." Link exhales and closes his eyes and is listening to the sound of the waterfalls.
Sidon nods and grabs Link's hand instead for his wrist.
"Yes indeed..." Sidon is examining the surrounding a bit before his eyes fall onto Link who still has his eyes closed.
Sidon smirks.
"But you are much more beautiful than the nature around us"
Link giggles and opens his eyes and is looking happily at Sidon.
"You are too cheesy"
Sidon snickers.
"I have something to you..." Sidon suddenly tells him and drops the grip of his hand and starts taking up something from one of the small bags around his waist.
  Link tilts his head curiously.
"You have?"
"Yes..."
Link is looking asking at the silver chain Sidon pulls up there something is attached to the small chain.
It looks like a necklace with a pointed stone.
"A necklace?" Link asks smiling.
"Not just a necklace... it's a necklace with a piece of a diamond"
Link's heart skip a beat of happiness.
"Thanks..."
Sidon opens the necklace and hold it with both hands.
"Turn around..."
Link nods and does as he was told to.
Then he collects his hair and pull it up a little, showing his bare neck to Sidon.
  Sidon puts on the necklace around Link's throat.
Link notices how the diamond is a little cold against his chest.
Sidon fumbles a bit with the lock to the necklace, but soon it's locked.
"Finished..."
Link smiles and let his hair down.
Then he grabs the diamond and is examining it.
"I love it..." he exhales and takes away his hand from the necklace and turns around with a grin against Sidon.
Sidon smiles widely against Link.
"I'm glad to hear that..." he says and run a hand across Link's cheek into his hair close to his pointed ear.
Link giggles.
Then Sidon leans against him and gives him a soft kiss.
            When Link and Sidon came back to their bedroom are the children sobbing. Some louder than the others.
The sad noises from the children hits Link's heart as arrows.
Making his heart to cramp of pain.
He starts getting bad conscience to leave the babies. Was it really okay to leave them as he did?
  Siri exhales of relief when she notices Link.
"Thank Vah Ruta for you are back..." She sighs from the pool there she tries comfort two of the children by rocking them in her arms.
  Cédric lays across on the armchair as he was defeated since long time ago.
" I never thought children were this hard... It's more easier to make a weapon in the boiling forge..." Cédric points out.
Siri snorts a bit.
Sidon grins while Link walks over to the pool there little Zion is crying silently by the pool edge.
"Zion... come to mama..." Link says with a calm voice and reaches out his arms against the red-white Zora baby.
Zion jolts a bit and is looking asking at Link.
Then he giggles happily and reaches up his arms against Link.
The other children get silent and are looking at Link.
When they notices it's Link who takes up their brother, they starts struggling in Siri's arms as they want to get down from her bosom and crawl against Link.
"Ma-..." the two sister say while they tries getting away from Siri.
Siri sighs smiling and put down the children in the pool there they are swimming against Link.
  While Sidon is walking against the pool, Cédric is sitting up with a grunt and rub his eyes with his dirty arm.
Link giggles when he sees his adopted daughters start clinging onto him by his ankles.
He sits down with Zion in his arm who starts sucking on his hair and drools saliva on the hair.
"Hi Linn..." he says and is looking at the blue Zora baby.
"And hi Mipha..." he says and is looking at the blue-white Zora baby.
"Have you missed me?" He smiles and starts petting the girls on their head, making them to giggle happily.
Sidon walks to them and takes up Linn.
"Hi sweetie" Sidon says and embrace Linn.
Link smiles and picks up Mipha.
Mipha is looking curiously at her brother and start hitting his tail gently with her hand.
  Siri smiles.
"Okay then... Since you are back and the children are happy and calm, Cédric and I will leave you alone" She says and start moving slowly against the door.
Cédric stands up immediately and is looking relieved that, they are about to leave.
Sidon nods.
"Thanks for your help"
Link glances backwards over his shoulder.
"Yeah... thanks you very much"
Siri shrugs.
"No problem... by the way... I love your necklace my princess"
  Link is looking down on the necklace.
"Yeah... it's really beautiful..." he mumbles.
  Siri snickers and grabs Cédric's hand which make him to jolt and by mistake, hitting his foot on the armchair.
"Ouch..." he complains and starts jumping on one foot.
Siri rolls her eyes while Sidon presses his lips togeheter in try to stop himself from laughing.
"Let me know if you need me, bye" Siri says and pulls Cédric with her, out from the bedroom.
"Ye-..." Cédric only manage to say before he somehow walks into the wall with his face first.
"Oh Cédric! How do you manage to be that clumpy?!" Siri raises her voice a little and is looking with concern at him and help him out from the bedroom while he rubs his palm on his hurted face.
  When they have'd leaved, Sidon starts laughing.
Which make Link to snickering a bit.
Sidon shakes his head.
"I can't understand how he has that much unluck..."
" me neither..."