x. THE TRUTH

CHAPTER TEN:THE TRUTH

CHAPTER TEN:
THE TRUTH

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"YOU... YOU DID THIS" sonia kaspbrak pointed at the group. eddie's arm was swollen and broken from the big fall at neibolt but sonia just didn't believe them. "you know how delicate he is.." she huffed angrily.

she shoved her way past the group and practically shoved eddie into the front seat. "w-w-w-we were attacked, m-mrs.k-" "don't!"she shouted at bill, slamming the door angrily.

sonia was struggling to get her keys untangled, accidentally dropping them on the ground. beverly, being the angel she was, tried to help sonia. "here let me-" "get back" she then yelled at her, making jenna flinch and cling onto the redhead's arm. beverly looked at her and kissed her temple lovingly.

"oh i've heard of you, miss marsh" sonia said quietly to beverly but jenna heard since she was right next to her, gripping onto her hand protectively. "and you, miss brubaker". she practically spat at jenna, glancing down at their hands. "i don't want dykes infecting my son"

         she again struggled with her keys as bill tried to defend the group once again. "mrs. k, i s-s-s-sw-" "no!!" she yelled at them. "you are all monsters." and then her eyes seemed to only focus on jenna and beverly. "eddie is done with you, you hear?"

jenna looked down at their hands also, a tear slipping from her eye but she quickly wiped it away. the ghastly woman made her way around the car to the driver's side, getting in and practically speeding away. richie watched the car drive away.

          once the car disappeared, bill turned around at the group. "i saw the well. w-w-we know where it is. and-and next time, we'll be better prepared" then there was a loud shout. "no!" jenna looked up from the ground and stared at stan.

           "no next time bill! you're insane!" fear covered his pale skin, shaking his head. "why? we all know nobody is going to do anything.." beverly snapped at the jewish boy. "e-eddie and jen were nearly killed!" richie shouted at the redhead, pointing to the direction the car passed and the blue eyed girl.

beverly's eyes looked at jenna, sighing and kissing her head gently. "and look at this mother fucker! he's leaking hamburger helper!" he motioned towards ben's wounded stomach. "and look at jen, she's practically shaking and her arm is fucking sliced!" richie looked at everyone.

          jenna looked at her arm, touching the open wound and wincing a bit. stan came next to her, looking at the wound also and then at jenna's tear stained cheeks. beverly almost wanted to shove stan out of the way but refrained from doing so.