xiv. LETS KILL THIS FUCKING CLOWN

(gifs aren't working for me so this empty space is just filled with words now 😔)

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
LETS KILL THIS FUCKING CLOWN

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

THE LOSERS WATCHED as the clown screeched and ran at them. bill was the first to get tackled. jenna gasped and screamed for the clown to leave him alone. everyone watched its larger body, towering over bill's lanky frame. "fuck!" richie screamed as he was looking for a weapon to use.

beverly ran up to the clown with a pointy metal
rod about to shove it into its head but it was too quick for bev. it grabbed onto the rod and shoved her aside. jenna ran towards bev and held onto her, pulling her in close. then mike gave it a go but was slammed away, flying through the air and hitting the rock walls.

"mike!" stab screeched as he made his way over to him. bill was scared, out of his mind to be precise but he had balls that's for sure. he jumped onto the clowns back and placed the another metal rod in between its mouth, tugging it backwards. eddie was on one hand, ben was biting that same arm and stan was at the other end. richie was jumping on the clown also, helping bill. "fuck!" richie yelled again. jenna looked around as she was trying to help the leader but only ran up to the clown, with a knife.

she stabbed its stomach multiple times, not knowing what else to do. "angel, be careful!" beverly told her girlfriend (?), worried for her safety. "i'm okay, bev" she reassured her. mike was trying to find a right time to hit the clown but he began spinning around in circles, throwing stan off of him. he grabbed onto richie and threw him over his back, making sure it was hard enough to hurt him. eddie's screamed. "richie!" he ran over and grabbed onto his arm, helping him up.

the last one, next to bill was jenna. the clown smirked at her before kicking his feet into her stomach, making her fall back. the knife flew out of her hands and landed straight into her thigh. she screamed in pain, tears falling from her eyes. "fucking- ow! fucking shit!" she held her thigh, shaking backing up. beverly raced to her aid, scooping her up from the ground and examining the knife. "shit, damn it. richie, buy us some time please!" she told the brunette, looking around for a piece of clothing to wrap around the cut.

richie gave them a thumbs up as he watched the clown hold bill by his throat, smirking at them. jenna was just silently crying, looking at bev as she was placed back onto the ground. "b-bev..." she whispered, her hand shakily reaching through her hair. "shhh sh sh, it's okay, angel, i got you" she managed to just rip a piece of her dress off, holding onto the base of the knife. "now, this is gonna hurt like a bitch but i'm gonna wrap it so you don't bleed out okay?" her grip tightened on the knife, making jenna wince.

"just fucking do it already, bev" jenna snapped, quilting her eyes shut. beverly nodded. "3.... 2..." her grip became even tighter before yanking it out of her pale thigh. jenna's eyes widened but she bit into her fist, more tears falling. beverly quickly wrapped the cut with the fabric, panting softly as she was trying to hurry it up. beverly held onto jenna's free hand and kissed the surface gently, whispering sweet nothings into it.

         as much as it pained her to stand, she pushed through the discomfort, her legs trembling just a bit. she hands rested on beverly's shoulders as she made her way over to the despicable clown. "oorrrrrr..." it began to offer a different option for the losers. jenna didn't know what the first one was but it didn't matter to her.