xv. LOSERS FOREVER

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
LOSERS FOREVER

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

         IT WAS NOW LATE SEPTEMBER. about a month since the losers club had defeated penny wise for good. jenna had left that place feeling a whole lot stronger as she had figured out herself and who she was. so what that she liked girls? it wasn't a that big of a deal. there was no more shame for her.

         beverly had also learned to accept that she was a lesbian, standing up to her father and calling CPS to end then abuse once and for all. she was now living with her aunt that lived close by to her house. her aunt's knitting room and beverly's bedroom being a popular place for jenna and bev to make out and cuddle.

          richie has finally asked eddie to be his 'boo thang' which eddie said no to but said yes when he asked him to be his boyfriend. jenna was beyond excited for the two, almost screaming her lungs out when richie had told her.

here they were all now, sitting around in a circle on some logs. beverly was telling them about when she was in the sewers and what she saw when she stared into these 'dead lights'. beverly's voice was soft as she looked down at her and jenna's hands, "i can only remember parts... but i thought i was dead"

        that words shook jenna to the core. she couldn't imagine her life without beverly her by her side. she placed a gentle yet sweet kiss on her exposed shoulder, before resting her head on it. "that's what it felt like.." she then looked around at all the boys.

         stanley still had a wrap around his head which made jenna frown as she felt like he was the most scarred of them all, next to bill loosing georgie. the two had also become closer as stan told jenna about his life at home. his father never supported his hobby of cataloging the different types of birds but jenna did.  he was glad that she was at least there for him.

         "i saw us, all of us together, back in the cistern but we were older" her voice was now more prominent which made jenna look up. "like our parents ages" she shook her head in disbelief. "what were we doing there, bev?" jenna asked curiously, rubbing her thumb on the back of beverly's hand to comfort her.

         "i just remember how we felt... how scared we were" beverly inhaled sharply and then exhaled our her words. "i don't think i could ever forget that" jenna could trace the fear on beverly's face and turned her head towards, forcing a smile before pecking her lips. beverly smiled back and squeezed jenna's hand gently.

         bill then grabbed a broken shard of what seemed to be a bottle, looking at everyone and standing upright. "swear it" his voice was stern. "s-s-swear... if it isn't dead, we'll come back too". mike, beverly and jenna looked down at the ground, as everyone else looked at bill.

         the fiery haired girl was the first to stand up, jenna following after. bill began to walk around the group, slicing the shard of glass into their hands as a blood oath to seal their promises to one another. jenna let out a soft chuckle when she saw richie blowing on his hand. he flipped her off with his non-injured hand which she gladly copied back.

          when bill got to jenna, he gave her a small smile before scrapping her skin. she let out a wince but after the small pinch of pain, it was done. after all of the losers had been sliced on the hand, they formed a circle and held one another's hands, looking around at each other.

         jenna blushed when she felt beverly kiss her cheek and then looked over at richie who was redder than a fire truck holding eddie's hand. then all released after a few seconds. stan was the first to speak up. "i hate you" a grimace was on his face. everyone looked at him shocked before a smile crept onto his face.

         "you should smile more stan, it looks great on you" jenna teased before giving him a big hug as he said he needed to go. "good luck bird boy" she whispered to him which made him squeeze her even harder. stan was being forced to move schools after the incident with penny wise. his father never trusted the losers. stan felt like a piece of him was being left here in derry.

           stan pulled away and nodded a single tear falling from his eye. she wiped it away as her eyes watered up to. "bye, jen" he said softly before walked away waving goodbye to the losers. then they all said goodbye to eddie as his mom was going to keep him in quarantine for the rest of this school year. they wouldn't see him until high school which was more of a downside for richie than it was for the rest of the losers.

         one by one, they all waved goodbye as they were all going to be drowning in school work. now it was just jenna and beverly. "can i ask you something angel?" beverly broke the silence even though it was sort of peaceful. jenna hummed, pressing her lips together. "yeah?" she responded. "i-i know we haven't had an official title for our relationship but... i want to have one" beverly slyly grinned at jenna.

         "are you trying to ask my to be your girlfriend, miss marsh?" jenna let out a soft chuckle as beverly nodded. "yeah, i am. if you'll take me, of course" her shoulders shrugged as if it was nothing. jenna has been waiting for this moment ever since they began their little thing together.

"does this relationship mean you'll take me out on dates, give me gifts anddd meet my parents?" she asked beverly as a more than joyful smile spread on her lips. beverly nodded, pressing their lips together lovingly. "anything you want, angel. as long as my girl is happy" she told her causing jenna's cheeks to flush. beverly always knew how to make her girlfriend blush like a maniac.

"your girl.." she whispered as she kissed her again, cupping the side of beverly's cheek gently. beverly chuckled against her lips. "if we're going to makeout, i need to shower first because i smell like blood and sweat" she then laughed harder which made jenna laugh along as well.

"you're beautiful, beverly marsh"

"and you're an angel, jenna brubaker"

+
this is second to last chapter🥺
also thank u sm for 1k on this.
i love u all so so so much xoxo
also i'm working on the final chapter
currently. they are going to be aged up
and there WILL be smut so
get ready for some gxg action😌

[1095 WORDS]