xiii. SEWERS & KISSES

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:SEWERS & KISSES

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
SEWERS & KISSES

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

THE GROUP WAS MAKING their ways up and down the grey water filled sewers, calling out stan's name. jenna felt her shoes get that nasty wet feeling so she let out a sigh and took them off, holding them in her hands. she was stressed and worried, for both stan and beverly.

"stanley!" eddie shouted out, gripping onto richie's arm to keep himself stable. he was afraid of getting his cast wet was eddie's reason but jenna knew there was more to the story. just as jenna was about to give up, there was loud screaming coming from behind them. stan, she thought began running after bill.

soon, mike, richie, eddie, and ben we're running too, moving their legs with speed, still calling out stanley's name. when they arrived at the end of the sewer, there was a big metal door. they all used their strength to try and pry the door open. together, they were able to slam open wide, running around to try and find stan.

eddie saw stan's flashlight on the ground and picked it up, pointing it in front of him. what they was a large woman over stan's body, her mouth sucking around her face. jenna gasped and covered her mouth, gripping onto mike. "holy shit! stan!" she screamed. the tall and large lady, who more so was a monster than lady, looked at the preteens, flashing the weird jaw and mouth structure it had. rows of teeth were displayed, scaring all of them.

it pulled off of stan's face, saliva and blood all around stan's head. the creature backed away into a sewer pipe behind it, hiding itself from the groups view. but when it peeped its head back, it was the clown, laughing evilly before disappearing completely. jenna felt her fist clench as she was thinking all of the bad things that it could've done to beverly.

once it was gone, they all rushed to stanley, clamoring and trying to wake him up. stanley's eyes shot open as he began screaming, kicking his legs. he scooted backwards, shaking his head as all he could remember was that horrible lady-creature on top of him. "no!! no!" he screeched.

jenna felt her eyes water. it broke her heart to see stanley like that. "stan, stan, i-it's okay-" "you left me!" he screamed at them. "you took me into neibolt! you're not my friends! you made me go into neibolt!" jenna shook her head and held onto his hands, crying softly now. "stan, i'm sorry! no, that's not true, we're all your friends" her lip quivered.

jenna switched her glance away from stan when she saw a small figure. short, fiery hair and a tanish dress with maroon shorts. bev. she stood up slowly, looking at her. she couldn't see her face, knowing it wasn't her. but this would lead her to beverly. richie noticed her standing and shook his head as he noticed the faceless beverly also. "jen-"

it was too late. jenna took off running in beverlys direction. 'beverly' was running also, but faster than jenna, making sure she would definitely follow her. jenna heard the boys shouting after her, the many footsteps and splashed coming from behind her. "i gotta get bev!" she shouted back at them. "not alone, j-j-j-jenna" bill shouted.

she found herself running into a brick wall, holding her head gently as she looked inside this huge well, gagging at the mounds of trash. she saw beverly's dress, the real beverly's. jenna heard the boys come up behind her, tapping her shoulder. "need a lift?" richie suggested.

jenna nodded, giving richie a small smile before placing a gentle kiss to his cheek. "i'm sorry, i forgive you, okay?" she reminded him before mike and ben helped jenna onto mike's broad shoulders. her hands reached up and gripped onto beverly's legs, pulling her down slowly.

but once she did, beverly didn't snap out of the trance. her ocean blue eyes now covered with a cloudy color. "bev... bev, wake up" jenna stood in front of her, shaking her gently. her lip began to wobble, looking for any signs of her moving. "bev, it's me. angel... please wake up, please? r-remember when we went t-to the park, and you bought me a little pretzel even though you only had a dime? the guy was so nice a-and gave you it because he knew you were giving it to me, bev" she was sobbing at this point, hugging beverly.

the losers all looked at one another as they watched the scene unfold in front of them. seeing jenna sob wasn't a pretty sight nor was a happy one. but alas, all she needed was patience. "yeah... i remember. he even said to us, 'you take care of her now. she's a keeper' to you" she heard beverly's soft voice flow through her ears. she looked up slowly seeing beverly's smile grow.

jenna cried even harder as she pressed their lips together. mike's eyebrows raised at the two girls while richie only smirked. eddie pinched his side, rolling his eyes at his boyfriend. "i thought i lost you..." she sniffles and continued to kiss her. beverly pulled away and cupped her cheeks. "never, you're never loosing me, angel" still hearing that nickname made jenna's heart flutter.

"jesus, fuck" richie said to the two girls, hugging them. jenna and beverly let out a soft laugh, hugging him back. "now that was a little hot, would you mind if i went to go and get my camer-" "beep, beep!" jenna said to him, slapping his head. richie gasped and held the back of his head. "just kidding with you lovebirds" he pushed her gently. beverly looked around at everyone when she noticed that bill was missing. "guys? where's bill?"

"georgie?" they heard from around them. they all followed the sound of bill's voice and saw him there, talking to who was supposedly georgie. jenna listened and watched and could easily tell that he wasn't bill's baby brother. jenna gripped onto beverly's hand when she was bill pull the gun on the little boy. she closed her eyes and looked away, hearing a small thump on the ground.

then faux georgie began to seize, making off growling and screeching noises. everyone was backing away from it, watching as it's limbs grew to the clown's size. beverly looked at jenna, giving her a soft kiss on her temple as she grabbed onto her hand together.

"i'm kinda getting a feeling that a fights about to go down so.... you ready to kill a clown, angel?" she raised a brow at jenna as bill was already getting ready to shoot the clown again. when he did, jenna watched as it faked dying and smirked at the losers.

"never been more ready for anything else, marsh"

+
there's gonna be like
threee more chapters and then
a cute epilogue of when
they're teens. should i do their first time? 😳
and si, i mean the secks
AND DO NOT BE ACTING LIKE YALL AINT
THINK ABT DOING AND/ OR HAVE DONE IT.
PLS DO NOT COME FOR ME! they would also
be aged up to like 16/17😔

[ 1144 WORDS ]