xii. STANLEY

CHAPTER TWELVE:STANLEY

CHAPTER TWELVE:
STANLEY

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

          THE AIR IN THE brubaker household was tense as jenna had just gotten a call from bill that beverly had been taken. taken by that horrible clown. she didn't even think about how the boy knew nor did she care. she just wanted beverly back.

         her pale legs moved as fast they could, biking once again to the retched breath down house on neibolt. her bike slowed down when she saw that richie was there. they hadn't spoken since the big fight. "what is he doing here?" she spat angrily, snapping her head at bill.

richie rolled his eyes at her reaction to his presence and shook his head. "h-h-he's here because he's here to h-h-help find b-beverly" bill placed a hand on her shoulder, letting out a sigh. jenna looked at the boys and let out a frustrated groan as she gave in.

"fine but only for bev" she held up a finger. bill nodded along with everyone else. they slowly inched towards the house, the memories flooding into jenna's brain. god, she fucking hated this place. she heard eddie ross his fanny pack, making her smile just a bit but her face dropped when she saw that the door was already opened.

         the losers all stepped in carefully, glancing around at the familiar entrance. they all looked back when they noticed stan was standing in the doorway, a frightened expression on his face. jenna looked at him, a small frown on her lips.

         "cmon, stan.... do it for bev, okay? we're all scared but we can do it" she nodded, determined to find beverly. stan gulped, his shaky body walking through the door. and with that, the group minus beverly made their way to the basement where the entrance to where the sinister clown was holding the flames hair girl hostage.

          richie looked over the well, grimacing slightly. "hey eddie, got a quarter?" he asked his secret lover. eddie glared at him, leaning over to look into the well as well. "wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing" he bagged at the mold around the sides, backing away.

          jenna peered over, looking at mike and bill who were grabbing a rope. she noticed stan was still off a bit so she placed a hang on his shoulder gently. "stan.." she said softly. "it's okay, we're all here for you if anything goes wrong" her arms wrapped around his stuff body.

          richie glanced over at the two, his heart frowning as he missed those hugs. of course, he knew he was an asshole for what he did to jenna but he never meant to. he just was angry that eddie got hurt. as eddie was still peering over the side and mike and bill were tossing the rope down, richie made his way over to the pair.

          "hey um jen...?" richie asked. jenna sighed and pulled away from stan, kissing his cheek nicely. stan grinned at her before making his way over to the rest of the group. "yeah?" she responded. richie pushed his glasses up his face, looking into her baby blue eyes.

         "i-i... i wanted to let you know that i'm sorry for what i did. i didn't mean to.. y'know, out you" he mumbled but he knew jenna understood him. she hummed, raising her eyebrows. "and i'm sorry for outing you too, dingus. and i know what you did got me a girl..." jenna looked over at eddie who was still covering his mouth at the mold.

          "did what i did get you a boy?" she nudged his scrawny arm playfully. richie's cheeks turned a light pink, shrugging his shoulders. "maybe... okay, yeah, but don't tell the guys because... eds and i aren't ready for that yet" jenna squealed softly, hugging him.

eddie noticed this and felt his freckles cheeks heat up. he knew richie was going to tell jenna first since she was his bestfriend next to eddie. "i knew it! ugh, you guys are so cute... well, second next to bev and i" she flipped her hair over her shoulder as she made her way down the rope first.

then it was bill, then stan, then eddie, even though he needed help. jenna saw mike grab onto eddie but richie's scrawny self claimed who could help eddie better. after a while, eddie finally got down along with richie. jenna looked up and called for mike. "mike, cmon, dude!"

she heard a loud thud and groan, causing her eyes to widen. then bill squeezed his way through calling out for mike also. all of sudden, henry bowers' face emerged from behind the brick, drenched in blood. he made a weird sheep sound, making jenna shiver as cold sweats ran down her back.

he disappeared back to where he came from. there was a lot of groans and hits heard from above, making the group to worry. "w-we have to h-h-help him" bill looked around and held onto the rope before it was pulled away. jenna muttered a 'fuck' and tried to see if she could climb it but it was no use.

a few thumps and kicks later, as soon as she looked up again, henry bowers' body fell through the top and hit the sides harshly. she gasped and covered her mouth, leaning backwards in fright. she held onto richie's arm, panting from shock. "mike?! are you okay?!" she shouted up at him. mike nodded, panting from exhaustion.

mike then climbed down with the rope. jenna turned to see if stan was okay but he wasn't there. not even mentally, he physically was missing. "stan?" she questioned as she leaned over more down the pipe. "stan?" her heart rate sped as she was realizing that he was gone.

"guys, stan's gone"

+
aside from reddie being cute asf ,
this chapter was ass and i'm so
sorry for taking 11 thousand years to update
this hoe. but i'm good now. i'm gonna try my hardest finish this book by the end of the month. i love you guys. muah 🥺

[ 969 WORDS ]