Broken Past.

Albert is still not get over with the loss of his girlfriend..  Misha..

He can't forget her dead body lying on his lap..  He see her dying.. And from that day..  He lost his everything..  He becomes rude to the world..  He becomes harsh to everything he cane across..  A person who once a happy and jolly nature..  Now become a ruthless billionaire..

He indulged himself in work..  He made his company a number one company..  He made several hotels and steel industries in different parts of the world..  Now the power and government,  everything is under his feets.

But despite of all power..  He is not ready to get his life back..  Every night he felt the lonelyness..  The silence kills him inside..  But he can't do anything to get her back..  He searched for her family..  But found nothing.  He searched misha's  younger sister but he found out that she died in an accident..  He has nothing left..  He promised misha that he will take care of her sister..  But that too he was not able to fulfil..  He opened several orphanages and hospitals by the name of misha..

Albert parents died when he was 12.. He has a elder sister..  Kelly..  She is married now and settled with her family in Newyork..   Albert love her and her children so much..  Kelly and her husband Michael tried to help Albert..  But he denied them..  They suggest him to get married and move on in his life..  But he is not able to forget misha..  Her smile..  Her beautiful eyes..  Still haunt her every night..

He loves her so much that now his love is become toxic for himself...

He met her when he doesn't know what is love..  She made him fall in love..  Her innocence laughter..  Made his life. 

He was in love with her..  For him,  she was the most beautiful girl in the world..  She was a orphan with a younger sister..   She work in a restaurant as a waitress..  When he met her she,  was so fragile..  Standing with her hands..  Trembling..  As someone is shouting on her..  Because she had spilled coffee on his shoes..
She was apologising..  But that man was shouting on her.  Her eyes are wet..

Albert went near to her..  Give her a napkin,  to wipe her eyes..  And paid some cash to that guy..  And sit with her..
Day passs by and they both fall in love.. 

But Destiny Has written something bad..

She died in his arms..  He still cried in silence when he remembered that time..
Her death made him so cruel and heard to the world.. 
He destroyed every rivals and enemies of his..  He burn in revenge.. But he is not able to solve the mystery of her death..  After her death..  Albert did not believe that she had gone..  Just like that. she was well..
The girl he love some much.  Had gone just like that..  He was even charged in the case of her murder.  But nothing came against him..  Media made it a big news at that time..  Everybody thinks..  That Albert murder her girl friend..  And he than moved out because of his money..
Today is a charity  ball..  He held for a new ngo he is starting for
Misha..  It's misha's  6th death anniversary..  He open his cupboard..  And remember when misha is alive.. 
She used to insist him to wear red..
He put out a red formal shirt..  And Wear it..
He drive straight to his hotel where the ball is starting...

As he come out of his car..  He saw..  A guard is mistreating a girl..

She is shouting for help.. And fighting with her small hands with that guard..
Albert lice his thoughts..  And ignored her..  But his eyes..  Fall On her face..
She is so familiar..  She is so beautiful..  Her eyes..  Are reminded Albert of misha..  Her face...  Is filled with innocence..

Albert doesn't realise and he start walking towards her..  Her eyes..  Is so like misha..
Albert went to that guard..  And ask him..  He told him that this girl delivery here some pastries..  And claiming that she does not get his money..  And fighting with us..

Albert look at her.  She bow down her head..  And look downwards..
Albert go near to her..  And move her face up.. With his hand..  Her eyes..  Are so beautiful  like misha..
Albert ask her..  "How much for your stuff? "

She replied" 500 sir "

Albert open his wallet and gave her..  And she took the money..  And run as she has seen a ghost. Albert ask the guard..  To gave him all the information about this girl by tomorrow..