I Want You

Albert attend the ball.. But all that time he keeps on thinking about that girl.   She is almost like her misha..  Same eyes.. Same innocence..  For a second Albert forgets about misha..  

At the ball there were several girls..  Who just keep looking at Albert..  And ready to get laid with him..  After misha..  Albert has fucked several girls.. But no one is able to satisfy him..  There were several girls who were throwing themselves at Albert..  They all belong to respected families.. 

But Albert mind is running with is a elle thoughts..  She is reminding him misha..  But he can't believe how somebody can be like his  misha.

Albert inaugurated his new hospital he made for underprivileged by name misha..  He gave a great amount in charity too..

He is happy inside..  He leave to his house..  But the memory of that girl he encounter in evening is still in his mind..  Her innocent eyes..  Her face..  Remind of misha..

He keep on thinking about misha..  And slept..

Next day in morning. He done his work.  And as be reached his office..  His secretary come and inform him about guard.. .  His guard come inside his office and Gave the file that contain information about that girl..

Albert start reading that file..  And
Found out that girl..  Name is isabell..  She is from a orphanage from London...  She is here form last two  years..  And she has a great debt on her.. ..  And she is taking care of a lady who is in coma..  And she also take care of her expense..  She works in a pastry shop in day..  And by night in a restaurant..  Albert shocked to know that she also work on the same restaurant..  Misha used to work..  7 years ago..

Albert read it further and found out that she is a good,  Baker..  Albert doesn't understand why he need to see her..  What is so attractive in her..  That's is attracting him towards her..
He goes to the bakery..  He saw her working there..  Her hairs..  Is so long..  Her deep grey eyes..  And she is so calm and compose..
Albert live from there..  And in evening he went to the restaurant where isabell work..  He keep on looking at her.. ..  Isabell recognised him..  But his continous gaze made him uncomfortable..  She tried to ignore but she can't adjust with the fact..
As her shift..  Ends she quickly leave from there...
She walking fast..  Albert stops his car in front of her.. She stops..  And look at Albert with feared eyes.  He come out of his car..  And hold her hand..  Isabell tried to free her hand..  But she is unable to free herself from his grip..  Albert hold her hands and take her to the near by side of the Road..

Isabell. "leave my hands sir please."

Albert "I want you.. Tell me your cost"
Isabell shocked with his words..
Albert" how much money you want tell me"

Isabell tried to free her hand.. " Leave me please "

Albert"  listen I want you in my bed..  Stop this drama..  And tell me how much..  You won't get it your whole life by whoring..  I will give you that much"

Isabell shocked with his words..  She forcefully pushed Albert.. And free her hands from his grip.
Albert again tried her to capture her hands.
Isabell this time slapped him so hard.  And shout at him" I am not a whore.  Go get a slut for you..  You womaniser. "

And she run with all her strength..

Albert feel a pain inside him..  This girl has a deep impact over her..