Why She

Albery come inside his room.
He call his secretary..  And asked her to come tomorrow morning at her home..

Albert open his cupboard and put out the misha photo frame..  And hug it tightly.. And fall to sleep..

Albert wake up late..  The voices and laughter coming from down his lobby made him awake..
He rub his eyes..  And Wear his shirt..  And go down..  He saw..
His secretary.  Natalie Johnson and isabell laughing and eating something..
Albery rub his eyes..  And go downstairs.
As they saw him coming down.  They sit silently.  And Natalie get up and wish him good morning..

Albert " seems like you both have gel up good.."
Natalie " yes Mr woods.. "

Albert" great..  I call you here,  so that you can take isabell for shopping,  take her with you and purchase her some of the nice dresses and accessories.. And whatever she wants.. "

Natalie"  OK Mr woods. " Natalie smiled towards her..  And wave her a hands in excitement..
I satellite smiled at her..  But she is bit low..  Seems as she is scared..

Albert move towards his room..
But stops as Isabell call him from behind..

" breakfast is ready " Isabell said hesitantly..
Albert look toward her..  And than went straight to his room..

Natalie and Isabell become quick friends...
Natalie said to isabell"  mummy these pancakes are so yummy..  How you made them.,  isabell.  They so delicious.. "

Isabell smiled at her..  And"  I used to work at a bakery..  I learned them there. "

Natalie" I love them isabell"
Isabell smiled at her.. 
Natalie " today would be so much fun,  tell me what you like..  We will shop so much for you..  As you now new girlfriend of Mr woods..  You will need to go to several balls and meetings with him.  Will buy some dresses..  Some formals and some casuals for you"

Isabell is still normal..  She doesn't have any sort of excitement.. Natalie again started " and if you want we will purchase some of the special edition,  erotic lingerie for you," and mock Isabell.

Isabell give her a smile..
After some time.. 
Albert come from his room and he straight sit on the breakfast table.

And Isabell start serving him. 
Albert is still rude..  To her..  She served him as she is about to leave.
Albert call him " isabell"

Isabell turned towards him..

"take this and purchase whatever you want.. " Albert gave her his credit card..  His face has no expression of guilt.
As Isabell take his card..
Albert again speak"  and tell me the information about your aunt,  i will send the cheque there.   And told the doctor that her treatment should be started as early as possible "

Isabell smiled.. "  thankyou "

Albert look at her..  He thought in his mind..
What kind of a girl she is..  I slap her last night  when there is no fault of her..  And she still smiling.  Cooking for me,  and here,  when I give her my credit card she doesn't react..  But when I said her about her aunt.  She says thanks.
Why she looks so attracting to me..  What is in her..  That keep me attracts towards her..

Natalie take isabell to a biggest mall in the city..
They both purchased so many dresses..  Long gowns..  Some makeup..  Lingerie.. Accessories,  bags,  shoes,  sandals..  Formals ,  casual..
Isabell is results buy all this  but Natalie forceful made her to purchase it all.

After all this..
Natalie drop her to the home..
Isabell take her bags to her room and arrange her closet.

She put all things in cupboard and arrange them..

Bumy all her work finished it's already evening..
She decided to go and take a shower.

She remove her clothes..
And go inside the bathroom.

And put shower gell on her..  And wash her hairs..
And come out. And wrap a towel around her..
As she come out..  She doesn't realise that Albert is in her room..
Albert is looking at her with lusty eyes..
Isabell shock by seeing his presence..
She tried to run to bathroom..  But
Albert grab her by her waist..
He put her hands above..  And hold her waist with his hand..  And with one hand he move her towel..  And she is naked in few seconds..

He rub her tits..with his hand..  And push his one finger inside her.. 
She moan..  With this sudden attack..
He bite at her neck..  Leaving a hickey..
And isabell legs shaking with all the work he is doing to his body..
Isabell is moving like a deer in lions hands..

Albert pull his breast as they are some ball..
He turned.. Isabell and kiss her lips.. Bite her lover lips..  And push her on bed..   He opened his white shirt upper button.   To reveal his masculine chest..

Isabell moved towards edge..  Trying to get away from. His grip..  Albert remove his pants..  And grab her..