Where Is He?

Natalie enter with some chocolate shakes and flowers..  Inside the room of isabell...

"Congratulations my bestie....  Where is the little cutiee" Natalie shouted as she enter inside the room..
Isabell smile and look strange at her..

Natalie entered and hug isabell tightly..
"oh god m so excited..  And wait..  I am very angry on you..  Why you didn't tell me you pregnant and I m going to be aunt " Natalie said by making a pout face..

Isabell laugh..  By hearing her..

Natalie"  hey why you laughing ha?? "

"  I wasn't pregnant.   I had food poisoning that's why I am admitted. " isabell said smiling..

Natalie laugh" oh god..  And all the way from office to here I m thinking why i didn't find your baby bump"

Natalie continue " now I have a good news..  Mr woods appointed me to be with you for the next few days..  We will do so much things "

Isabell smiled.  "he appointed you..  And where is he"  isabell asked..

Natalie's "he called me and said that I have to stay with you and do all girly things and indulge you."

Isabell smiled.. 

Natalie start telling her about clothes..  Jewellery places..  Where they would go..

Isabell smiled..

By the end of evening isabell is discharged..

When she reach home.  She find Albert to be nowhere..
Natalie made her eat her food..  She ask about Albert..  But Natalie too had no idea about him..
By the night.
Natalie sleeps..  Isabell get up..  And open her cupboard..
And she take out a box..  She take it and go to the washroom..
She opened that box..  It contain a photograph o,  an earrings..  And a small pendant..she hug the photographs..  And cried.. 

After some time.  She put the photographs back into the box..  And stand in front of the mirror..

She look into the reflection of he ring mirror..  " I will destroy Albert wood..  I will destroy you..  I will give you so much pain..  That you will never experienced.. And this all is just started.."  isabell said to herself..  She come out of the room.  And pit that box hide inside her cupboard..
She go out of the room..  She look inside Albert's room. But he wasn't there..
She go to downstairs..
She saw that lights off the study room are light up..  She smiled..  And go to the kitchen.. She light up the stock..  And made a coffee..  As she turn off the gas..  She turned..
And her face collide with a hard chest..   There is no one other than...  Albert.. 

Isabell look towards him and stand away from. Him..

"sorry sir..  I...  I...  Come to made you coffee..  Martha said you didn't had your dinner..  And I saw you in study..  So I made this coffee for you" isabell said making puppy face..

Albert " Hows you now?" Albert  asked her..
Isabell replied, "I m fine sir.,"..
Albert take the mug of coffee..  And go to his room.
Albert feel so good that Isabell care about her..  He remembered how misha used to make coffee for him..

Few days passed..  Albert stay away from. Isabell and Isabell keep coming close to him..  Sometime to give him coffee.,  or by some another excuse..

The sweet behaviour of Isabell is making Albert more guilty of his act..

Albert is working at his laptop...  That he hears some noises...from the lobby..
As he get up..  His room door open..
And his face light up..
His niece cleo and his nephew noah..  Rum towards him and hug him...

"uncle Albert we miss you, " noah said while hugging Albert..

" but I am very angry from you uncle " said his niece cleo..  Albert take cleo on his arm.. "  m sorry my princess..  Uncle loves you a lot.. Please forgive me this time " cleo made a angry face...  Bit she hug him than..

Albert hug them. Both..  And place them in his arms.. " I m so happy to see you.., where  is your mother, "
Noah said" she is downstairs with our new aunt...  "

Albert  made a strange face by hearing word aunt..

Albert asked" aunt"

Cleo replied..  "your girlfriend and the girl you going to marry"

Albert made a strange face..

Albert take them both in his arms. As he come down.  He see..

Isabell serving Kelly cupcakes..  And she and her are chatting..

"Hey lovelies.  Hope you loving this love hatred romance..  Please vote and comment..  Love to hear from you guys.. "