Sorry

Albert enter inside his bedroom..  He is burning in anger..
His head is burning..
The voice of misha..  And the memories of that day..  Start roaming in his mind.. 

Albert open his cupboard..  And open a draw..
He put a misha photo.. He hug it so tightly..
And sit in the corner..  With his legs curled around him..
And a stream of tears..  Roll down from his eyes..
He sits there..  And " I m sorry misha..  I wasn't able to save you..  It's all my fault..  I know it's my fault"

It's was misha birthday..  Albert and misha planned to go to the Maldives..
Albert had a booking at an lavish hotel..  He booked a honeymoon suit..
He wants to have her there..  Misha was love of his life..

Albert has planned to propose her for marriage..

Misha is sleeping on his bed..  With a white bed sheet..  Her naked left breast is peeking out of her bed sheet.. Last night when they made love..  Albert had it so hard that misha neck has some red marks..  And Albert back is covered with her nails marks..

Albert like to take it rough..
Albert went down to bake a cake for her..  He wants to surprise her..  He wants her to love all day long..  And made dirty wild love to her. 
He smiled remembering of what just happened
.  How he handcuffed her from bed..  And put a mouth gag on her mouth..  And made love to her..  How he put his teeth mark on her chest..  All he want is to mark her with his name..
He is so possessed about her..

He made so hard love to her..  That' her whole fair body was turned red..  He bite her nipple..   So hard that they still has his teeth marks.. 
He eat his pussyy that his lower lips of his pussyy..  We're teared.
He love her..  And so as misha..
He just love to be dominated with her..
When he open her handcuff..  Misha smiled to him with her teary eyes..

" thankyou I love it baby" misha said it hugging Albert..

Albert kiss her on for head..

And they went to sleep..

Albert went down to make cake for her.. 

Albert put in oven..  And he switched on the music system..  He is dancing and baking cake..  Her favourite  cake..

Albert as he put out the cake.  He go to wake misha..
As he went she was not there.  He call her name..  But no response..
Albert call her name..  But no response came..  He knock on bathroom..  He realised it's locked from inside..  He calls misha name but no response..
He sits in the bed.. And wait.. When. Misha doesn't cane..  He knock again..  And than still no response came..
He got furious and he decided to break the door.

He pushed the door with his shoulder..
And with two or three push..  The door opens. 

The sight inside the bathroom..  Haunts him..

  Misha is lying in floor with her head bleeding..
Albert rush to her..  And try to wake her..  He hurriedly carried her in his arms..  And rush to the hospital..

He waited outside..
After some time doctor came and informed him..

That misha is no more..

Albert fall on his knees.. 

Everything is finished.. For Albert..