Claiming Her.

Albert is standing at his office..  He doesn't get any call from isabell since last night..  He is so curious and anxious to know the answer of isabell that he doesn't sleep..  He is at his  office and he has fired 6 employees because of frustration.. he wants to know that what will isabellbdo.  Will she accepted his offer or not.. Albert is in very much in thought..

As he was sipping his coffee..  Josh come inside the office..
" hey man..  What are you going through?   I heard you fired 6 employees..  What is the issue man?? " Josh says in mocking way..

" I met isabell last night..  And put a proposal to her..  I want to know her answer.. " Albert says with gritting his teeth.. and a sense of proud in his voice..

Josh sit down in front of him.," relax man..  She is not like other girls.. I think you unnecessary running behind her..  I can get you any girl..  Any hot girl..  U know,  I know some super hot model,  who is ready to go down in your pants.. "Josh said to albert

Albert get up from. His chair.. "  no.  I want her..  I will not be calm until I get her in my bed..  I don't know why but she has awaken a beast in me..  I want to crush her under me...  Do whatever I want her Josh..  At any cost" Albert says in anger..

"relax dude..  From when you getting this anxious,,  and since when you become this inpatient..  Tell me about what proposal you gave to her" Josh ask.

Albert" I promised her a great amount of money..  In return she have to satisfy me every night,  until I get bored with her..  And in return I will take care of her every expenses.. "

Josh"  sorry to say Albert..  But I don't think so she will come..  She is  a woman of values..  And as I read her bio.  And research about her..  She would prefer to die.  Rather than coming to you "

Albert fume in anger..  He hold Josh by his collar.."  never ever repeat this..  I have money..  And I can buy whatever I want. And she is mine..  And trust me when she will come to me..  I will make her life he'll..   I will torture her this much that she will not see her face in mirror..  And even if she breath she will smell like me,  you got it!! " and released Josh..

Josh hurt by the gesture of Albert.  He quitely get up from his chair to leave  
But Albert Secretary knock..  And she told Albert that someone by the name isabell come to meet him. Albert told her to clear her inside.
As Josh get up.  Albert give him a victory smile.

Josh move out of the room.
As he come out he saw.   Isabell in a cute dull dress.  She is so innocent..  That Albert feels fear for her..  He is scared of what she has put her into.. But he has no control over it.

Isabell move inside.  The office.

Albert is sitting in his chair..
He has got a big smile...  As of he has win a  lottery..  Isabell quietly sit on front  of him. Albert look at her eyes..  And says "so what's your answer?"

Isabell open her pink lips..  " I am agree to sell myself to you"

Albert like her choose words to answer him..

Isabell again say, " but I have a condition"

Albert move closer to her..  " you want more money..  No issue..  Ask whatever you want I will give you"

Isabell " I want you to marry me..  Than you can do whatever you want and I don't want money.  I just want you to take care my aunt and pays my loan."

Albert smile hearing her innocence..

Albert" but why you want to marry me? "

Isabell"  I need money but I don't want that world know me by your whore..  Atleast you will treat me in like a whore in your house.. "

Albert wants her..  At any cost..  He agreed..
He call his secretary to call his driver..
He hold isabell hand..  And drag her to the parking..  And push her inside the car..
And get inside..  And told his driver to take to the court...  He texted some people..  And after that he saw..  Isabell sitting with her head down..  And shaking legs..  He pulled her closer..

And made her to sit on his lap..
Isabell is reluctant..  But Albert forced himself to her..  He pull her and move his hand on her thin legs..
And slow he made his hand to go inside her skirt..  He pulled her panty to side..  And brutal made hjs first her to insert in her vagina..
Isabell shout but he put his other hand finished gees in her mouth..  And start pumping in and out his finger..
Isabell body is arching dur to pain..  But Albert keep pumping his finger..
In just few minutes..  Isabell body looses Control. And she release her serrations over Albert hands.  Albert clean his hand with a face towel..  MD pushed Isabell on opposite seat.
Isabell fall on the seat like a lifeless..  Body..  Her body is aching.. Albert notice some blood on his finger..

He smirks at her..  Happy to know that she is virgin..
After some time the car stops at the court...
Albert pushed her out..  And took her to the judge cabin..  There the judge made them to sign marriage papers.
And after they sign..  He congratulate.. Them..  Albert forcefully hug Isabell and whisper in her ear.. "congratulations wife..  Be ready for tonight's fun...  I am gonna fuck you do hard that your body gonna ache till eternity.."

Isabell eyes turned wet..  He hold her hand..  And come out of the court..  And sit on side his car..
Isabell look outside and than  smile..  Wicked..  ..