Devil..

Isabell come out of the washroom..  And sit with Albert..
Albert ask her "are you fine?"
Isabell replied "Mr woods am fine..  We had a deal..  I am grateful to you..  But I have no home.. And I had taken a lot of money..  Let me stay in your home as a slave..  For what you bring me here..  I I'll find a job and repay all your money..  And I will leave.."

Albert "hey you taking me wrong..  I  sorry for whatever all happened..  I just want to free you..  I will buy you a great house..,"

Isabell replied.. " thankyou sir..  Can I work as  maid for you at your home..  This way I can repay you money which you gave for my aunt's operation and I insist you this.. I may be poor sir..  But I am definitely not whore.."

The word whore..  Pierce Albert's heart...
Albert look at isabell "OK.."

Isabell get up and reach to the area where,  the kids are playing.. Albert is with cloe.. And take her to get her some Ice-cream...  He take..  Three Ice-cream..  One for cloe,  noah and Isabell.

But as he return.  He found that Isabell and noah.. Are nowhere. Albert and cloe start searching for them..
Albert is looking for them..  Until he hears..  Cloe shouted..  "uncle look there"

Albert saw in the direction cloe pointed..  There is Isabell and noah..  On a high point..  And noah is there and he is about to jump from that place..  And he saw Isabell just behind him...
Albwrt start running towards them..

Isabell and noah..  Is standing on a ride.  Where the little noah is not allowed to go..
Isabell is holding his hand..  Isabell ask noah..  "Hey noah you want to get big.. This is your chance.   This is a ride for big people of you jump from here.. You will become big boy.. " Isabell said smiling devily..

Albert is running to stop noah..
And cloe is standing and watching what Isabell and noah is doing..
She saw Isabell sitting with him and guiding something to noah.. As if she saying him to take the ride..

Albert reach to the top..  Where as he is about to hold noah..  He saw Isabell in attempt to stop noah..  Fall from. The stairs backwards..

Albert's shouted.. "isabell"

Noah is saved..  But isabell fall down from the push..  And she fall from the stairs of the ride..
Albert place noah on floor..  And run towards Isabell..  He hold her..  As she is fainted..
He take her in ambulance..
Both kids are scared..  They are hugging Albert tightly..  They were scared..

Albert sitting holding them.  He can't believe that Isabell out herself in this..  To save his noah..
They reach to the hospital..  The doctor told Albert that Isabell break her bone..  Rest us fine. And plastered has been put on her leg..
Albert and kids..  Get inside..  Isabell is smiling..  He hug Noah..  "hey Noah you fine"  Isabell ask..
Noah rib his head over her..  "please forgive me Isabell aunty..  I m sorry..  Because of me.. You fall from there"
Isabell hug him..  "no my baby...  I am fine..  It's just a small.. Thing.. I will be fine..  And than we will both play.."

Albert look at her..  That how strong she is.. That's even in this situation she is having love for Noah..
Cloe is standing in a corner..
"but why you guys were there??  Can't you two wait  for us..,  and you aunt Isabell I saw you were just guiding Noah about something.. " cloe said in a arguing way..Kelly shut her..   Kelly hug..  Isabell.." please ignore her..  She just watch too much of sherlock Holmes..  Always run like detective..  M glad you fine..  And thankyou so much for saving my babies.. " Kelly said..

Israel is discharge after the day..alenrt helped her..  He pick her in his arms.  And help her..  He placed her in his room..  As his room is downstairs.. And he doesn't want isabell to climb stairs in. This situation..

Kelly too left next day with her kids..  Isabell and Albert give kids promise that they I'll come next weekend...
Albert place her in his room bed..

Albert ask " do you want anything.. "
Isabell replied.. " you can stay here sir..  I don't mind..  And I don't want to cause you problem..  I will be fine at my room."

Albert sit next to her.. " look what you did for me is so big..  I can't even tell you..  I love noah and Cleo as my own child..  They are my life..  Thankyou for saving noah..  And this is  just nothing..
Albert said..

Isabell sit in the roomm and pretend to sleep.  After sometime Albert leave.
Isabell open her eyes.. 

Remembering what actually happened..as the cloe and Albert leave for taking snack..  Isabell.  Ask noah" hey noah..  See that ride..  Wow this is at so much height.. "

Noah look at that direction..  And smiled..  And than made a sad face.. " but Isabell aunty that's for only big kids..  And m too small for that..  They will not allowed me.. "
Isabell"  let's try. " and Isabell take noah with him.   And she successfully con the guard over there..  They were at the height..  As she saw..  She thinking to push noah from here..  As it would be perfect revenge from both Kelly and Albert..  She is guiding noah about the jump..  But she saw with a shine metal surface reflection that Albert is coming above.. She get up..  And pretend the show..  As if she is saving noah..  And sacrifice her life..

She carefully from. The less height..

She jump with a devil smile...