Memories

Albert loves Misha so much, Misha is an orphan and with a younger sister, Misha used to always worry about her, she wants to give her best life, and Albert also promise her that he will help her and they both will take care of alena,  alena was a studious student. She was in orphanage as Misha is not capable to take care of her custody, and Albert and Misha decided that after they will marry they will take her custody,  . 

The day that accident happens, Albert was going to propose her, he was carrying a ruby diamond single crystal ring in platinum with him, but unfortunately he never get the chance to give her that.

Hospital put charges on Albert , as Misha has several red marks which was probably from their bdsm session but they appear them other be the case of physical violence, Albert was in shock at that time. His sister take care of him and her husband, did the all official work to their case, as there was no evidence of Albert murdering Misha, Albert was released.. but when he came out he became a sensation, media had covered his story as a rich brat who killed her orphan girlfriend.   The time was so hard. Albert was not able to come out of the grief of Misha death. After two month he went to Boston, to take charges of Misha sister alena, but to his shock, he got to known that she dies
In Accidents last week.  Albert was so devasted that he lost the last chance to give peace to his Misha.  From that day he started several ngos and charity funding to help poor and helpless  girls.  but teh guilt of not saving her love killed him inside.  He tried to think what exactly happened that day.. misha just entered the washroom live.. and when he saw her she was there as helpless..blood releasing from her head.. the postmartum revealed that she died oh blood loss from her wound on head.. which was from the hit from the sink.. according to the doctor's and investigators.. misha died due to slip  of her foot in bathroom and her head collapse with teh sink..

But Albert still thinks it's his fault.  He never believed that she died because of that. He thought some rivals might have killed her. But all his rivals denied..  but Albert changed.. as death of Misha remains a mystery.. Albert sister takes care of his business and his case when he was in jail .. and helped him to get out . As court charge him of molestation and tourtouring misha..  but Elsa and his husband helped Albert to get out.   Albert changed himself, once a happy person is now a dead rude and heartless person, he put himself in business,  he work day and night,. There is no happiness, on Christmas he went to his sister place , play with there. Children. Life is become so colourLess.

Albert is sad because of the last night.  He doesn't able to sleep, it feels like every wound of him is wounded again, after Misha death, everything that reminds him about that day, he hates it, and Isabella made the same cake, .  He get up , wash his face.. and straight go to the isabell room, she is sleeping on floor, not on bed, he goes close to her, the signs of his hands on his face is still there, her fair skin is still red and there is red blood which is dried up on the border of her lips is still there,.   Albert rub his thumb over her lip.  And he get up and open the cuboard. And  open first'aid box and move out the ointment and applied on her wound..
Albert feel guilt, because he knows, she has no fault in this.. he pick her up in his arms and place her on bed, and covered her with a quilt, . And he sits by her side. And he took her hands in his hands . And rub it slightly.    After sometimes he get up from her bed, and close the door..   as he leaves,.. isabell eyes open. And she smiles devily as her plan is going right.