Guilt

Albert move out of the washroom..  He saw..  The bed is nicely made..  And the bedsheets is changed..  And empty..

Isabell is nowhere..
A jug of water..  And a cup of coffee is placed on a side table..
This made Albert more guilty of his act.

Isabell has made the bad..  And put a coffee..  Because she knew that Albert like to have coffee after bath..

Albert sit on the bed.. And than after some time..  He here a knock on his door.. He opened the door..
Isabell is standing..
With her head down..  Facing the ground..

Isabell speak slowly " sir your dinner is ready..  Do I bring it here..  Or you come downstairs."

Albert look at her in shock..  And thinks in his mind..  What kind of a girl she is..  He hurt her.  Raped he r just a hour ago..  And she is behaving as if nothing happens..
Albert goes down..  And he saw..  Isabell is walking slowly..  And the discomfort in her walk is easily detectable..  It was her first time..  And Albert take her so hard..
He feels guilty..
He saw. She is putting bowls.. And she.served him food..
Albert looking at her..  He eats his food..
As he finished isabell started removing his dishes..
Albert call her.. " isabell will you sit with me for  a while"

Isabell sit on the chair.. Quietly..

"why are you doing this,  don't you feel pain.  Aren't you hurt,  of what I did.. I rape you today.. I behave badly with you.  I slaped you..  And you here cook for me..  Serving me food..  As if nothing happened.. " Albert said to isabell.
Isabell"  it's my job sir.   The day you gave that contract..  And I signed it..  I belong to you..  I sold myself to you..  And this rape..  It had to happen one day.. And the slap..  I am your slave..  You can beat, ill treat me..  Because you have paid the price ..  And all the cries..  I had completed that day when I. Made myself ready to sign your contract.. "
Isabell said looking down..
Albert feel pain..  When she said she is his slave..

Isabell again continue"  and this is all my job sir.  If you want anything please do tell me"

Albert look at her..  And he get up from the chair..  And went to his room.. Without saying anything..

Isabell get up from the table..  Her eyes are wet and red..  Clearly stating the pain she is experienced..
But she smiled..  And lick the sugar syrup from the dessert..

Albert went to his room.  He opened his laptop.  And start doing some work..
He is lost in work that he forgot that the time..
In midnight.. He hears some painful sobs.   Coming from the room of isabell..
He placed his laptop.   And move out of his room..
He knock he room..  But no response came.. But the painful sobs are coming..
He enter inside her room

He saw she is sleeping on her bed.   With a pillow..  And she is crying in her dreams..
He move towards..  Her.  He thought to wake her up..  But he thought this will not help her..  He holds her hand..  And rub his head..
Isabell clutch his hand tightly..  Albert too move close to her..
He take her in his arms..
Isabell hug her tightly..  And she slept, on his chest..

Albert too moved his arms..  Around her..
And he tok fall sleep..
Isabell sobs stops after some time..

After. Death of misha..  Albert never let any girl sleep with him or he never sleep with any girl.. But things are changing....

Hey guys if you liking the story leave a comment,  so that I can know your views .