I Am Guilty

Albert move inside the Washroom..  After he finished his lust on isabell..  He thought,  if he hurt her,  he will get the peace..  But Inside him, is a feeling of guilt..  On this while, he  on the shower.  And sit inside it..
As the water is falling on his body..  He is feeling the pain..  He is feeling the guilt.. 
All when he was hurting her..  Claiming Her..  Her innocent eyes..  Are open..  As if she has deal with the pain...  Her eyes are wet..  She is crying but still she is not broken..  She is lying as a dead body..  She has deal with everything, ...  Albert sit in the shower.. 

He hide his face in his knees..  And close his eyes.
And the innocent face of misha come in his mind..  Her smile..  The way she used to smile,  Albert love her so much..  Her memories are so fresh in his mind..

"Albert  come out else I will start singing. I want you go to the loo"
Misha shouted and beated the door of washroom..  
Albert open his door..  Half way..  And pull her inside..
"hey you dirty minded man..  Leave me. This is not the time of romance"
Misha shouted in his arms..

"no I can't..  I want you.  Now..  " Albert said while hugging her more tight..

" oh you bastard,  you making me wet..  And you such a horny guy...  Even while bathing you horny enough.. " Misha said while trying to come out of his arms..

Albert move his hands inside her long tshirt..  And rub his breast..
" leave me Albert..  Else I will poop in your hands. " Misha said while laughing and trying to free from him..

Albert leave her.." oh god..  You call me dirty and you keep talking all this shit things..  Grow up misha"

Misha run to the toilet and sit. On it..  "now leave Mr horny,  or you waiting to clean me after I done"  Misha said laughingly..

Albert move out of the washroom smiling.. And  he wipe himself and Wear his tshirt and lower..  And sits down..
Misha cane after she finish her job..

Albert "go bath you dirty bitch"

Misha"no m horny bitch now. " and misha run towards..  Albert..  And start biting his lips..  She removed his tshirt..

Albert trying to stop her"  oh god you raping me,  miss horny "Albert said laughingly.

Misha remove his lowerpant.and start rubbing his manhood.. " yes I am raping you Mr billionaire..  And I will not stop until you ejaculate for me.. "misha said laughingly..

Albert move her down..  And start kissing her.. 
" OK now I will dominate you"

Misha said laughingly to albert" you can't hurt me Albert. M I know you can't..  And you know  you can't even hurt any person in this world.. And that's what I love about you "

Albert hug her.

Albert open his eyes..
He rememberimg word of misha..  He feel like he betrayed..  Misha..  He hurt misha..  By hurting isabell,..
He love her so much..

And she was right..
He wasn't the same..  He can't even hurt a small animal..  But here he not only hurt isabell but he deflowered her, ..  When misha died that day..  He was false accused of her murder..
He was in deep pain of her death he used to love her.. He can't her..  And those lawyers and human rights activists were accusing him of misha murder..
He was a highlight.   All day news channel had only one news..  Billionaire kills his girlfriend..
Billionaire bought a life..
Innocent life taken by rich brat..

He remembered the time..  He used to sit inside his room..  With misha's photographs..  He used to play all the recordings of her..  She used to take of him and her..
While all the world was busy in accusing him of misha murder..  He was called to court..  But he has no words in his appeal..  He used to stand straight lost in Misha memories..  His business is falling.   His shares falled ..

Until his sister came to rescue her..
She is big lawyer..  She came with his husband.   She help him to come out of this..  She fought his case.   And he wins..  But he still believe that he is responsible for her death..  Misha love him so much.  So as him.

With time passed.  Albert learned that misha is not going to return..  He start his life..  He start going to work..  He started ngos..  He started life..  But misha never leaves neither his heart nor his mind..
Everything become same..  His company become big..  He earned lot more..  But he changed..  Once a happy face,  kind and loving guy.. is now a rude,  ruthless,  and heartless person now..