1 Intro

Jk Rowling's characters all belong to her but the ocs and the plot all belong to me. I am only saying this once.

"Go Harry" someone yelled

"Concentrate Harry" coach yelled

Completely relying on muscle memory, I swing.

Round I went on my bar. I did a backflip over then catching it followed by a 180 turn on the top. Before swinging round a few more time to get momentum up I let go. If only I could just do that in life. just let go... but unfortunately life doesn't work like that.

I did a double flip with a 180 added on and nailed the landing. I looked at coach and saw the ghost of a smile playing on his lips. I guess I did well then.

"nice one Harry, unfortunately times up so well end this session on a high, huh." couch Williams said congratulating me after a hard session. I smiled thanked him and walked off to my team. I was greeted by a load of well done and pat on the backs from my teammates

"wow dude that was SO good" Ethan said. He is probably the one person in this entire world that I generally like. His family and him are amazing and always so welcoming but never intrusive.

Together we joined the rest of the team in the group warm down as was tradition at the end of a session.

"I can't wait till the weekend when we see who our partners will be" someone commented. It was answered with a lot of cheers of agreement. Guess everyone is kinda hyped up for this season. It is the Olympics this year.

As you probably know there are many types of gymnastics. we do individual gymnastics, and partner gymnastics. Meaning we do the common male Acro stuff like the floor and rings as well as a routine with a partner. Mostly male and female partnerships as that is just what we do. Though sometimes we do throw in a group routine for Christmas. It all depends on how stressed we are and whether the coaches are feeling mean that year but normally no team gym for us, though this year we will probably be focussing on partner as that is what we are entering into the Olympics.

I am currently in the GB squad and planning on going to the Olympics with my team. And who knows where that will take me.

Even though it is only Tuesday we are all already really excited for the weekend where we get to know which tops (the girls) will be our partners for the championships.

"Yeah, same man. Though everyone is amazing so I'm sure it will be fine." We walked chatting about who we'll get to the changing room where we both get changed into some black jeans and blue tops.

"shit" I said looking at the time. I'm late... I hope I don't die.

So I don't know how much u guys k ow about gymnastics but males can do 6 apparatus. Not everyone will do all. They are floor routine, pommel horse, parallel bars, vault, rings, horizontal high bar. You can also compete for individual and team medals and you also can get a score like bronze silver and gold in an individual event like rings.
Then u have acrobatic gymnastics which is where u have a pair mixed or the same which perform a routine with some 'poses' linked together. Teamgym is group routines.

Hope that clears some of that up feel free to comment questions or correct me as I only have a vague understanding of all this... Also dunno wether acro gym is in Olympics... I don't think it is but I dunno. It will be for this story.