2 Abuse

"Shit" I said looking at the time. I hope I don't die.

I shook my head to get those depressing thoughts out of my head.

"Gotta go man" I said to Eth. He nodded understandably. He is the only person that I trust enough to tell about my home life. Honestly, I have used his shoulder to cry on and talked to him about my feeling so many times I have lost count. He is my anchor, and of course whenever he needs it, he will come to me. We will always have each other. Looking back on it he is probably the only reason I haven't started self- harming. Wow what nice thoughts.

I checked the time, 6:00, damn it, I'm late. I jumped on my bike. It was a cool new addition from my godfather Sirius and had (as well as the helmet) some cool magical features, most of which I havent found out yet and he refuses so tell me. I drive fast down the last few roads thanking every god I knew and some I made up that there weren't many traffic lights. I left my bike at Miss Figs so that my family don't find it.

I walk up the steps to no12 privet drive and admire the blooming flowers that I planted at least they are happy I thought to myself.

"GET IN NOW BOY!!" Oh here is my lovely uncle " GET IN THIS FUCKING DOOR NOW THIS INSTANCE YOU WASTE OF SPACE!!" Damn he's mad and drunk... this is not going to end well for me... well I love you world.

I walked in not making eye contact. Treating him like the wild animal he is. Once again, I cursed Dumbledore to the deepest hell for sending me back here even though I pleaded for him not to. I would rather go back with Draco, at least he is hot... that fine ass... snap out of it Harry, now is not the time to be dreaming about Dracos hot ass I scolded myself.

I hate Fumbledoore so much. Him and his order of flaming chickens, to hell with all of them the scheming manipulative bastards (except the devil twins, Charley and bill Weasley. They are Cool. They treat me like a brother and want nothing to do with their family- and of course my lovely godfather Sirius and his mate Remus). I thought back to when I found out about their scheming and that the light wasn't as light as they like everyone to think it is.

I was walking to Dumblewhores office to tell him about my latest dream as it was starting to look like old Voldie wasn't as mad and insane as the old coot kept saying he was. But when I got to the door, I heard Molly Weasley's annoying voice and decided to listen as I wasn't allowed into the order meetings and Ron was starting to act a little suspicious. Always acting so high and mighty, lording over everyone how he was the boy-who-lived best friend. It was really starting to get on my nerves how the little shit thought that he was better than everyone around him because he was friends with me. Like I'm really not that amazing... so I killed a madman when I was 1 year old. So what, that wasn't even me, that was my mom sacrificing herself to save me.

Anyway, I heard molly Weasley saying "Dumbledore we need to get paid soon I am tired of having to put up with that brat for more time then need be. He is so annoying and needy. Nothing like my amazing Ronnikins here who is perfect" at this point I was absolutely flabbergasted. I couldn't believe what she was saying. I barely ask for anything let alone be needy AND I barely make my presence known as I am always with the twins and trying not to intrude to be annoying.

" yeah the freak is SO annoying, always ordering people around and getting me into dangerous situations" said my-as-of-now-ex bestie. Wow they really hate me.

"Dumbledore, I demand that you do something about this. He keeps getting my lovely innocent children into dangerous situations, how much longer do we have to put up with that ungrateful brat?!" um excuse me, I thought, I never wanted to go on those dangerous adventures it was always Ron or Hermione that either talked or got me into those dangerous situations. I never asked for this I don't want to be a celebrity. I want to be 'just harry'. Also, I never forced him to go, it was always his choice. On top of that, If I remember correctly, his life was never really in danger, it was always me doing the actual work and Ron going along for the fame bit.

"Relax my dear boy, it will all be over soon. The boy will kill Tom and then we will marry him off to Ginny and she will get all the gold and the title of lady potter. They will have a few heirs, and then Harry will die of a very sudden illness that no one can explain. Quite tragic really." Dumbledore explained. No, no, no this couldn't be happening!! I trusted them and they betray me like this.

First they are planning to marry me off to that whore who has slept with most of the Gryffindor boys and to add to the list of: this will never happen. I am very gay and they know it, so unless she is hiding a dick under those short skirts (even if she was it would be very small as there is no bulge at all) then this is never going to work out.

Secondly, THEY ARE PLANNING TO KILL ME!!! Would anyone question it? Na probably not as the great and almighty Dimpledoor is saying it is alright, and we all know how amazing and right Dimpledoor is. 'Note the sarcasm and eye roll'

Lastly, how DARE they, how FUCKING dare they!! I trusted them, if it was money, they wanted then I would of just given them it but no. They go behind my back and lie to me, break my trust and then plot to kill me. I looked at them as family... I wonder who else is in on this... who else has betrayed me.

Though I guess this explains a lot. The way that it always seemed to be me who always gets into sticky situations. I guess I have been doubting them for a while now, I just didn't want to admit it. I held on to the few friends that I had even though they were idiots. It feels good to let go. It will be an interesting year to come that's for sure...