5 Lazy Boys

Flame-my horse

ws them to move and appear at different places.

After that hard conversation, Dinner carried on as normal and lived up to the expectations of AMAZING food! Rachel outdid herself this time. The conversation flowed as everyone talked about lots of stuff but nothing of great importance. It gave me a good chance to catch up with my family. I found out that Dove and her friends were going to try and enter the Hunting team and that Jake is going to the worlds (a really big BMX race) in a few weeks. I was really proud of them to say the least. AAAWWW my baby siblings are all grown up!

I voiced that thought earning me a smack from Jake saying we were the same age and laughter from everyone else. By the end of the dinner I had somehow agreed to help dove and her friends train and put up courses in my free time not our slotted lesson time (cant say no to those silly puppy eyes) AND go and watch Jake at the worlds - not that I wasn't going to go it just sometimes gets a bit much with being a wizard and all, and I like to surprise him at these things. Though people are so persuasive these days. Honestly little kids.

Just as me and the twins were going to go and mess around in the games room I heard "HARRY WAIT UP!!" from behind me.

"Hey dove what's up"

"The sky bitch. She was rewarded with a dead looking face and a raised eyebrow. Bro tomorrow please can you come after your gymnastics pairing and help out at the yard as we have the teaching thing with the lil ones. Also, we kinda need our trainer there" she said in one deep breath.

"Sure, Dove you now I would any way. But I'm guessing that you would also like to have a private lesson with you friends as well!" I assumed with a smirk

"You were the one who offered not me and that would be great thanks" then she skipped off probably to tell her friends about my proposal of a free jumps course lesson. The little devil.

I shrugged and walked off to go and chat with the boys in the games room. WHAT we are lazy ... don't judge and girls waaaayyy too much effort, hence why I am gay.

After we had sat and chatted by ourselves for a while, the family came in and we sat and played cards for a bit (Ethan losing most of them but I didn't do much better... the ones he didn't lose I did) which then turned into a very heated game of uno with many sibling feuds and alliances formed. Hat is a deadly game. but eventually we went we gave up and decided to save the coffee table for another day! and returned to our rooms for a bit.

I went to the spare room which is now my room as of dinner. It already has a lot of my clothes in as I couldn't take them to the Dursley's for obvious reasons.

My room was right next to Ethan's who's is opposite Jakes. A cute little triangle.

As I walked into my room, I looked over at the window which stretched the entire length of the wall opposite allowing plenty of natural light to fall in. The walls were coloured a dark blue with silver highlights. It had a few stags and wolves dotted around one edge of my wall as well as some foxes and panthers with birds souring overhead with the other 2 edges filled with stars (splattered paint design). I made a mental note to myself to learn the charm which allows them to move and appear at different places allowing them to roam my walls.

The room was spacious but not so much that there was wasted space, it had the perfect home cosy vibe with a bit of freedom tucked in as I hate being caged. Tucked into a corner was my double bed by the head there was a proud Phoenix with its wings spread and I slipped under the covers of a howling wolf protected by the phoenix above me and fell asleep still dressed.

Sorry it was a filler chapter I promise that I am getting to the plot soon. Any way here are some pictures.

Ethan's room

Ethan's room

Doves room

Phoenix above his bed

Wolf in his covers.

Jakes bedroom

Jakes bedroom