10. Riding Lesson

"Hey bro you OK?" the dare devil twins sat next to me on the couch in the living room where I was reading my letters.

"yeah I'm Ok, I am just a bit pissed of as I have to visit gringotts is all." i replied, still a bit miffed at my ex family for with holding my letters and stealing from me.

"why do you have to visit Gringotts?" one twin asked

"here's a better question. Can you please explain to you darling and favourite twins what 'Gringotts' is!" followed up a very confused twin.

"well Gringotts is the wizarding bank and as to why I have to go... Read this" I handed them the letter and mentally prepared myself for the explosion that will follow.

"wait... They have been stealing from you!!!" Jake practecly yelled

"And keeping your bank statements from you!!!" Eathan yelled following his brothers example at shaking the house. The earthquake radars where probably going mental at the moment with these two around.

"mmm well that is what it says. Also I have to go meet my 'friends' as well" I said making quotation marks on either side of my head on the word 'friends' . I just handed the gred and forges letter as I was two lazy to explain to their confused faces. What can I say, I am a teenager and they are geneticly lazy! In fact I will be 17 in a few days.. The second day I am at the dragon reserve. I know fun right. I wonder whether they have quad bikes or anything to get around that are fun... Mmmm I think they would just use brooms. Eh how common can you get. I shook my head in amusement at myself. God I am sad talking to myself. Though I suppose I could ride the dragons. Now that would be cool!!

"Hey Harry" Dove called. Wait when did she get there. "I'm about to leave to Ferngroot stables. You Comming?" oh yeah I forgot I promised her that. Well I know she said it as a question but it was said as a statement. Though why anyone would have enough of a death wish to say no to a girl I have no idea.

"sure just give me 2 secs and I will go and get ready" at her approving nod I took off upstairs and put on my comfy black jodhpurs and the only non sweaty shirt I could find. I was about to run downstairs to put on my wellys as my riding boots and equipment were in my locker at the yard, when I bumped into the twins.

"Duddeeee dragons..." Eathan said still slightly stunned from the letter that they had just read.

"so are we going to meet these infamous devil twins" Jake smirked with a roll of his eyes at his stunned brother "honostly brother he can heal wounds and has shown us moving pictures, has taken us out on rides on a broom and we have been reading his interesting school books and you are still surprised that dragons are real" Now Jake sounded like he wasn't sure whether to be exasperated or amused by his brother.

"Don't forget about the time I got out that snakes nest from your garden" I helpfully added "Anyway Jake to answer your question did you even read the bloody letter from them... They are coming to pick me up. What more do you need?!"

Jake just laughed and said "I was just checking bro, jeez chill" I rolled my eyes.

"yeah whatever mate. Now I had better go so as to not keep our lil sis waiting" the boys moved out of the way as soon as they heard that Dove was involved as they had all been on the wrong side of an annoyed Dove when she was made late.

"Thanks guys see you later" I said as I walked passed them and met dove downstairs in the kitchen. As I took in Doves out fit I just knew that she would have everyone drooling over her as damn did my lil sis look stunning. Now before you all say anything, I am dead gay but I can still spot a hot girl and damn does dove look the part. She has a reasonably toned body from all the horseriding and stable management she has to do pared with her naturally long legs and an hour glass shaped body she pulls of almost ever look. Her boobs weren't overly large but weren't too small either. Basically she was every boys wet dream... Except the gays of course but I'm sure she can make a defiantly make some lesbians happy, unfortunately for them she is dead straight.