7 Tumble Track

When we got to the track, we were the first there as everyone else went to get to know there partner first and had sat in the mats scattered around. Lazy so and so's.

We walked to the end opposite the foam pit where Holy asked Harry, do you want to go first, or should I?" I looked at her to try and see whether she wanted me to go first or she wanted to. I think what she was trying to say was that she wanted me to go so she didn't feel self-conscious. But honestly with girls it could have been anything.

"Sure I'll go first m lady" with a slight giggle and push from Holy I lined up for a tumble. I decided to start easy for both of us to get up our confidence, so I did a round off and a few back handsprings finishing on a layout backflip. Pretty good for a first run if you ask me.

Once we had both gone a few times and had warmed up we started to do some more tricks and longer lines, along the lines of our actual level.

I lined up for what felt like the hundredth time that evening and did my 3 run up steps to get up my speed. At the end of those steps I went into a round off which was ended by a 180 flip and a free (no handed) front handspring... it probably has a name but I can't remember it... and tried to get my momentum and balance back. After stabilising for a second and Now facing forward- and at the end of the track-I decided to go backwards ,as you do. I did a back hand spring then a side back flip and finished by going into a fully extended flip. I looked at Holy as I finished and stuck the landing perfectly with no stumble and did a slight bow towards her. She giggled but that soon turned into a smirk.

" penny for your thoughts?" I asked whilst walking towards her. She just looked at me smug and said " I think I did very well in the partner department." Her smile that had once been cheeky had long since turned cheeky at this point and I just looked at her and shook my head laughing and bumped shoulders.

" It's your time now you little minx. The stage is all yours." I gave her a little push and she turned round, and mock glared at me.

When she was at the start of the track, she turned to me and did a bow which I returned with a two fingered salute. She lined herself up and took off. Her line was the same as mine except after the round of she did two back handsprings instead of one and followed it up with a backflip and layout back flip. Once she had finished, she ran to the start of the track and with a few handsprings to pick up her speed she did a triple flip into the foam pit at the end.

I walked over to where she was and offered her a hand to get out. She gave me a shy smile excepted my hand and said "sorry I wasn't feeling creative and I have always wanted to do that into the pit" she looked really nervous when she said this as if I was going to reject her just through this.

"Chill girl literally everything you did was perfect! And you said that you had done well in the partner department., what about me? I wouldnt got anyone better if I had picked." She smiled then the coaches called us over to the middle.

Hey guys sorry for the wait.

Feel free to comment and criticise and give me what you tho k I should improve on.

Also any story ideas you want me to add then feel free to comment them. Thanks for reading. 😆😆