3. Abuse 2 Warning Graphic Scene

SLAP My face turned to the side so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash.

"Listen when in talking to you freak" ugh him again. Oops guess I must have zoned out again. Damn this will definitely not end well for me. Mmmm maybe I will make it to my birthday. 17, yay go me I can learn to drive a car... fun note the sarcasm. Then I heard it. The distinctive sound of his belt buckle coming undone.

"Up to your room boy". I walked meekly up with my head down to not make eye contact, knowing that if I did it would make this punishment a lot worse. I stopped when I got to the door. There were locks down the whole side of the door, luckily or unluckily depending on which way you look at it, they were unlocked.

I walked into my room and was hit by the smell of dried blood. I looked over to the source of the smell and found that I had forgotten to clean up the floor from the last beating. Damn he is going to be even more mad now. The rest of the room looked like it normally did. There was a little window on the far wall that had prison bars on the other side of the plastic frame that acted as a window. Next to that in the corner there was an old worn-out mattress, looking like it was in its last legs with a raggedy piece of cloth that was supposed to pass as a blanket but was more hole than cloth.

"I will teach you to not be late you freak. To top that of you decide to be rude and not listen to me!" At this point uncle Vernons face had gone a beetroot colour and a vein in his forehead had swelled up. If this wasn't such a dire situation then I would have laughed but this was a very dire and life-threatening situation so that would be a very bad idea. I do kinda want to get to my next birthday.

"Take of your top boy" I did as I was told and positioned myself as he liked me with my hands braces against the wall and my legs slightly spread. I heard the jingle of his belt coming of.

SLAP I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out as I felt the belt break into my bare flesh.

SLAP I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of tears.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

I could feel the blood dripping down my back like a waterfall.

CRACK damn he has reopened one of my scabs.

SLAP I could feel the blood seeping and soaking into my jeans. Damn that is going to be hard to get out.

WHIP I felt pain in my mouth and tasted blood. Oops look like I have bitten my lip so hard whilst trying not to scream that I have drawn blood.

After what felt like a life time of not screaming, and trying not to let my legs collapse. He finally stopped. with one last kick to my legs, he left me on the floor, locking and slamming the door on his way out.

I lay there on the floor in too much pain to move and was too tired to make the effort to try. I noticed that I was in a pool of something sticky. I sniffed. It smelled suspiciously like blood, but surly I don't have that much blood in my body? Well, if all of it is out here on the floor then how much is left inside me? obviously not much from the looks of it.

Hedwig flew over to where I was lying on the floor and dropped a piece of parchment and a quill next to me. "Clever girl" I cooed. I gave her a light scratch on her head to praised her and she nibbles my ear which I interpreted as her version of your welcome. I picked up the paper and wrote Ethan's address on it. with Hedwig meeting me there I thought of all the stuff I wanted to take with me, I touched the parchment and teleported me off to Ethans.

The clever thing about that piece of parchment was that it acted like an untraceable port key but instead of just transporting you it also transported whatever luggage you thought off. The only drawback of that is that you must project your thoughts to it, it doesn't do it automatically, you also must have the address of the place you want to go. Though on the plus side it doesn't use up any magic and it doesn't feel like you are falling or getting all your insides turned inside out then squished through a hoover tube and you don't have to of been to said place before as long as it has an address you can get there. Quite a good invention of mine if I say so myself. It comes in very handy if you get into the weird types of situations like myself though this is the first time, I have had to use it.

So, with a satisfying popping sound I disappear, hoping that Ethan's family don't freak out too much when a half unconscious boy with a lot of blood-loss turns up with an owl and a trunk out of thin air... yeah nothing to freak out about.