9 Crush Revealed And Weird Letters

As she walked out, I realised that I had yet to get changed and I was standing in the lobby in just my training shorts like a lovesick idiot. Working to fix that, I got into my biker trousers for the bike journey home added a loose white vest on top as it was a sunny day.

Chuckling to myself I waited for my honorary brothers to get out of the changing rooms. I sat there contemplating life and how the hell they manage to take so long as all they had to do was put on their tracksuit bottoms and a top.

FINALLY, they decided to grace me with their presence as they walked out of the changing rooms.

"So, bud" Tyler smirked drawing out the 'oh' and leaning towards me "what was that all about?" Wiggling his eyebrows. I just replied rolling my eye "oh shut up Ty. All Hols wanted was my phone number" I said smacking his arm.

"Ah but you see my friend... that is the start of every loving relationship" when Ash said that everyone burst out laughing and wolf whistling.

"Guys" I said rolling my eyes. I have been doing that a lot recently. Honestly, they can be such kids sometimes. "You remember I'm gay right..." that shut them up.

"You sure mate?"

"Yes I'm sure I'm gay you plebeian"

"Oh yeah I remember now" Ethan said joining in the conversation "you have a crush on someone at your school"

Thanks Ethan now they will never leave me alone. Right on queue. "Nooooo our lil Hawy has got a crush, our baby boy is growing up" the drama queen Tom said making gooey eyes at me.

"I think we should just thank our lucky stars that it's not one of us." Axel replied. Ok I'm sorry he just set me up perfectly I just had to do it.

"Oh but Axel you are just so handsome and those muscles. Oh don't get me started on them... I just want to run my tongue down them tasting your sweat from this work out, feeling you flex underneath my body" I said in a slightly dreamy voice reaching out and running my hand up and down his arm creating goose pumps as I did.

"Harry, Harry are you alright" asked a slightly disturbed Axel.

"Oh, Axel I would feel even better if you would be mine, but alas it cannot be" I finished dramatically with my hand over my heart and looking like I might cry.

"Wait Harry don't cry please" Axel said sounding desperate. He looked quite perturbed, so I decided to put him out of his misery.

"Relax Axel I was just messin' with you" Everyone let out a breath as that wouldve been awkward.

"So, Harry..."

"Uh oh THE Jackson has spoken. This isn't going to end well for me." I said looking fake worried and Jackson just rolled his eyes used to this from years of knowing me.

"Anyways as I was saying... who is this crush that Ethan so kindly informed us of?" Damn I thought they might have forgotten about that but from that smirk on Jacksons face said the opposite.

"Well, uh" well done Harry very eloquent of you. You know what. They probably don't know him. He IS a respectable pure blood after all. Why would he want some random muggles know of him? Still doesnt mean I want them to know his name. Its bad enough that they now know that I have a crush.

Ethan like the great friend he is, was just laughing at my distress having gone through many of my rants and breakdowns of the hottie that is Draco fucking Malfoy.

"Well Harry we are waiting" Noah helpfully adds

"Fine" I relented "I'll tell you, Ugh I am so going to regret this I thought, silently cursing myself as well as Ethan for bringing this conversation up.