Chapter 1

Warning: This story is pretty old at this point, so please excuse any cringy, stupid and typical Y/N behavior.
Thank you.

~

Beep... Beep... Beep...
I turn off the alarm and I go to the bathroom. I open my closet and I let out a breath. I have clothes but how do I have nothing to wear. I take a pair of black jeans with an opening on my left knee. Not my favourite but it works for today. I also take a simple white t-shirt and I change. I throw my jacket on top and I leave the house. And after buying my coffee from my local coffee shop I headed to work.
________________

I walk in the building and I go to the main office. "Hi Lizzy. How are you doing?" I ask as I see Liz sitting there
"Good, I bet you are doing great too, right?" she asks
"What do you mean?" I ask not understanding what she is saying.
"Have you checked your program today?"
"No, I was about to" I answer
"Wel go" she says and I nod.

I walk there and I see my program for the day. "Supernatural promotion photos for season 9. Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins" I say out loud "Ok? A promotional photoshoot for a show. Not something unusual for a photographer. What's the big deal?" I ask her
"Don't you know them?" she asks and looks at me surprised
"No. And to be honest I don't really care. They are probably some arrogant and snob actors that will came, get it down and leave. It's just one more usual day at work" I say getting ready to leave the office.
"Trust me they are not. And I would kill to take your job right now" she says and I chuckle
"Good to know. Now excuse me, I gotta go check the set and equipment before they come. We shouldn't keep them waiting" I say and I leave.

But on my way there I get informed that the chief needs me. I go upstairs to his office and I knock on his door "Come in (Y/L/N)" he says and I do. "You've probably already checked today's program" he says
"Yes" I answer
"Great. I wanted to ask you to be extra careful today. They are new clients and they are important. This job is the biggest one we've ever had. So if you screw this up, you're fired" he says and looks back at his laptop.
"Don't worry. Everything will be fine like always. I should go now and check the set before they arrive" I say and I get out of his office. Great, no pressure at all.
_________________

The photoshoot was taking place on the part of our studios that was open only for important things. It's a lot bigger and it usually has food and drinks for the clients in a corner. But almost non of them touches the food because they are always on a diet. And all this foods ends up packed and take out for us. To be honest I'm not mad at it because it's better from what I eat when I return home. I know nothing about cooking. The only thing I know how to make is craft dinner. Good thing that my mom comes by sometimes and drops me some homemade food.

Anyways, walking on set I took a look around. I have to say the set was kinda questionable but I ignored it. I check the lighting, the cameras, their batteries, their lenses and I place some marks on the floor so they would pose around that area.

My phone started ringing. It's my boss. I take a deep breath and I pick it up. "Mr Dewan, how can I help you?" I ask nicely
"They are almost here. Is everything ready on set?" he asks
"Yes, I'm just adding the last marks. Everything should be in place by the time they are done with make up and wardrobe"
"Great" he says and let's out a breath "I'll see you there" he continues
"Oh, I didn't know you were coming" I say surprised
"Of course I am. Is there a problem?" he asks
"No, absolutely not. I'll be waiting" I say and I hang up.
________________

"This way gentlemen" I hear Dewan's voice behind me. I put a smile on and I turn to meet them. "This is our photographer that is going to be responsible for your photos today (Y/N) (Y/L/N)" he says.
"It's nice to meet you" I say in a happy tone
"It's nice to meet you too. I'm Jared" the biggest one of them says and we shake hands. He was tallest of the three had the longer hair and I have to say that it fitted him really good.
"I'm Misha" the blue eyed one says and offers his hand. We shake hands and then the third one comes in front of me
"And I'm Jensen" the last one says and shakes my hand
"Great, now that we know each other, how about we start?" I ask showing them the way and they all nod.