Chapter 24

For the next two months I had security with me everywhere I went. I told Jensen that this might be too much but he insisted because that way he feels like I'm safe. It turned out to be ok. Nick, my bodyguard, was really nice and distinctive. Our house in Austin was almost ready and it will be completely done by the time we go on hiatus. JJ was really excited that she had the opportunity to decorate her own room.

Today I had the day off and JJ was up in Vancouver because Danneel was working. JJ loved that she would come to work and see me and her dad working. And if we had a scene that she needed to stay away from like sex, blood etc she would hang out with uncle Jared or Misha. But tonight, dad has shooting so we have a girls' night. We watched Frozen as always and then we went to bed. Usually when Jensen was away we would sleep in the same bed.

"When can I go see my room?" she asks
"I have photos if you want to see them" I say
"Yes!" she exclaims. I unlock my phone and I show it to her "It's amazing (Y/N/N), thank you" she says and hugs me
"You're welcome sweetheart. But this is all your design, right?"
"Yes. Can have a frozen pillow too?" she asks
"Of course. If I find one, I'll make sure to buy it. Now time for sleep" I say and I cover her with the blanket.
_______________

I wake up in the middle of the night by the sound of the door. But that didn't sound like Jensen. When Jensen comes back from a nightshirt he immediately crashes on the couch because he is exhausted. Now it didn't sound like that and that bad feeling I had didn't help. I shake JJ softly "JJ" I whisper and she wakes up slowly. "Come with me and be quiet, ok?" I whisper and she nods
"What is going on (Y/N/N)?" she whispers. I pick her up and I put her down in the master bathroom.
"I want you to stay here and be as quiet as possible. Take this..." I say and I hand her the house's phone "... and whatever you hear don't talk, ok? I'm going to lock the door and you'll only talk if you hear daddy's voice, ok?" I ask as she nods. "I love you babygirl" I say and I kiss her forehead. My eyes started to get watery "And if something happens, I want you to tell daddy that I love him very much, ok?" I ask and a sob comes out of my lips. She nods "Great" I say and I get out. I lock the door and I hide the key under the mattress.

I take my phone and I call Jensen but he doesn't pick up. I look out of my room from a little crack and I see him. He is taking my pictures and he is ripping them. I lock my door and I call again but again no answer. I call Jensen again.
"Hey baby, I'll be back probably in an hour" he says
"Jensen, someone is in the house. Someone is here and I have no idea where Nick is. I locked JJ in the master bathroom and I have the key under our mattress from your side--" I say whispering and passing in the room
"Is it Dewan?" he asks
"Yes"
"I'm coming. Try to stay safe. I love you" he says ans hangs up.

But as he did, Dewan tried to open my door. "Open the door you bitch" he yells. It didn't took him long to break the door with the knife he was holding. "You don't have to do this" I say and I take a step back
"Of course I do. You destroyed me and now I'm going to destroy you" he says and throws the knife in my belly. I fall on the floor he comes to me. He takes the knife out and stabs me one more time. I close my eyes trying to play dead. "Enjoy hell bitch" he says and takes his knife out and leaves storming the front door. I open my eyes and I take a look around. I spotted a t-shirt on the floor. Of course it was Jensen but I'm grateful right now. I take it and I out it on my belly trying to stop more blood from coming out.

With the strength I had left, I manage to crawl to the bathroom's door. "JJ" I try to say but comes out as a whisper "JJ" I repeat
"Are you ok?" she asks and I can tell that she is crying
"Take the phone and call 911. Daddy is on his way" I whisper between sort breaths
"Ok" she says. "Someone came in our house and my mommy needs help" I hear her say crying. But it was becoming more and more difficult to stay awake and eventually the darkness took over.