Chapter 28

And now it's my turn to walk down the aisle. "Are you stressed?" my uncle asks me
"Shouldn't I be?" I ask and he chuckles
"Ready?" he asks and I nod. I take his hand and the door opens. My eyes landed immediately on Jensen's form. I saw him a few minutes ago, can he be more handsome now? As we were walking closer I was fighting really hard not to cry and the fact that his eyes were watery didn't help much.

When we finally reached him, my uncle gave my hand to Jensen and then it was time.
"Welcome everyone. We are gathered her today to celebrate the love of (Y/N) ans Jensen..." Jeffrey starts to say but I'm just lost in Jensen's eyes.
_______________

"The couple has prepared their vows. (Y/N), you want to start?" Jef asks me
"Sure. Jensen Ross Ackles...To be honest, I never thought I would be here with you. I never liked my clients because they were all a bunch of snobs. But everything changed when you walked in my life. You had me falling for you even from our first date. After that I knew that I was stuck even though you like to make me think that you left me everytime you plan a surprise, like after our first date or before you proposed. You made me feel like life have a good side. You just have to find it. You teached me to be open and not stay alone. You teached me that if you are not living the life that you want, then you fight to achieve that life. And it's worth. Because when I started doing the job I lost I had nothing and look what it brought me now. And you weren't the only gift my job brought me. Your little girl that I loved from the minute I met came with. JJ, I promise to you that I will kill the spiders for you, I will share my fries with you when you've finished all yours and you are still hungry, I will kiss the papercuts and the door slammed fingers" I say and she chuckles. I turn back to Jensen "You are the love of my life Jensen. You are my best friend, my lover and my inspiration. You make every day better and you make me better. Because of you I laugh, I smile and I dare to dream more than I've ever had. You will be a part of me forever. Literally" I say and I put my hand on the place where my kidney is. "And you'll always have a special place in my heart even if this doesn't turn out the way we want. So I promise to love you and be on your side forever. Honouring you, supporting you and taking care of you when you need me to without ever getting tired of it"

"Jensen" Jeffrey says
"(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), ‌It all started simple but in three months you already meant the world to me. I can't imagine what I did to deserve and have you as my partner, my wife, the mother of my children. You are incredible. You are the most amazing and incredible woman I've ever met. I told you everything I wanted to when I proposed so I'm just going to skip it for now because you'll get tired of hearing it everyday. (Y/N), I promise to be your lover when you need to be loved, your doctor when you're ill, your army when you go to war, your rock when you get weak, your shield when you need defence, your spirit when you are drained, your pillow when you need to rest, your voice when no one can hear you, your comfort when you need pain, your hero when you are under duress, your light when darkness falls, your hug to hold when you are frightened, your kiss that wakes you everyday and your I love you each and every night". His eyes were watery and mine too actually.

That's when Tom come up with our rings. I take Jensen's ring "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love to you, for today, tomorrow and forever" I say as I slid the ring to his finger. "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love to you, for today, tomorrow and forever" he repeats as he slides the ring to my finger.

"Now by the power of...me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride son" Jeffrey says and Jensen kisses me without waiting another second. "I love you so much" he says as he pulls away "I love you too" I say and I kiss him again.
"Everyone, give a round of applause for the new married couple and let's go celebrate" Jeff says and we chuckle.