Chapter 45

We went to the hotel and Jared let me settle in the room. But I couldn't take my mind off Jensen. He texted me that they landed a few minutes again and I was a bit relieved but not completely. I had to see him. I had to hug him. I had to see that he is ok.

I got out of my room and I was walking back and forth in the hallway with my phone in my hand. Now it's the first time I'm glad that we are staying on the VIP floor because you need to the key to your room to enter this area. So I'm basically alone in the hallway.

Until Misha interrupted me "(Y/N)?" he asks and I turn to look at him
"Hi Mish, I'm glad you are ok" I say and I hug him
"Thank you" he says and chuckles
"I would really like to chat but I need to see Jensen first. So..." I say
"Yeah, right. That's what I was coming to tell you. He is waiting for you in the lobby because you have the room key and he can't come up here"
"Yes, you're right. Thanks" I say and I take a deep breath
"Are you ok?" he asks
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" I say and I run to the elevator.

As soon as the doors opened I spotted Jensen waiting next to the elevator. He walks inside immediately but there were many people in the big elevator so we were kinda away from eachother. But as soon as we got to our floor and manage to get out of the filled elevator we hug. I squeeze him as much as I can and he does too. "I love you. Thank you" he says and kisses me
"I love you too" I say and my eyes get watery
"I got so worried today when I saw those messages. Please don't ever make me tell the kids that daddy is not coming home tonight" I say and a sob escapes my lips
"I promise" he says and wipes my tear.

"I didn't know you were coming" he says
"Me neither. But I had to see you and Gen kinda convinced me to by taking Jack" I say
"I am glad you came" he says and hugs me.
"I'm gonna go leave my things in the room and then how about we go for a walk?" he asks"Sure" I say and I kiss him.

But on the whole way everybody was looking at us but it was different than usual. I could feel them talking as we passed but I tried to ignore it. When we got back to the hotel Jensen went for a shower and I sat on the couch. But I came across an article that really got my attention.

(Y/N) Ackles and Jared Padalecki's affair?
We all thought that the rumours about a divorce between the actor Jensen Ackles, who pictures Dean Winchester on the well-known tv show supernatural, and his wife (Y/N) stopped after the announcement of their pregnancy. But it seems like a baby wasn't enough to make the Ackles couple stay together and (Y/N) found an easy way out with her husband's best friend. Her and Jared Padalecki were spotted in the Las Vegas' airport earlier this day. It seemed like Jared Padalecki greeted (Y/N) when she arrived. The two of them talked, hugged and kissed. Of course Jensen Ackles was not there because as we found out later his flight was forced to make an emergency landing due to an engine's disorder.
Here are the pictures which prove the affair between (Y/N) Ackles and Jared Padalecki

There was a picture of Jared and I talking, a picture of us hugging, a picture of him cupping my face with his hands and one more picture of us hugging.

Unfortunately we couldn't take a shoot of the kiss because it was so heated that even made us think that it might be inappropriate. There was a lot of touching.
There hasn't been any updates from either the Ackles or the Padalecki families. And our question right now is (Y/N) Ackles or (Y/N) Padalecki?

"Oh God" I whisper as I read the article and I immediately sent it to Jared. After a couple of minutes he knocked the door of my room. I run and I open
"What the hell is that?" he asks
"I have no idea" I say
"Where is Jay?" he asks but I didn't have the time to answer.
"I'm right here. Now any of you mind to explain what is this?" he asks showing us the article on his phone as he comes out of the bathroom.