Chapter 10

Today we had night shooting. The time is 6am and the boys were done about an hour ago but I still have to finish with something. Jensen and Danneel's divorce has gone public and he said that he doesn't care if someone see us together only three months after the divorce.

"Happy three months anniversary baby" Jensen says behind my back causing me to jump "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he says
"It's fine. Happy anniversary baby" I say and we kiss
"Are you done already?" he asks
"I will be done in a few minutes. Go to your trailer and I'll come to find you"
"Ok. We are going out later"
"Sure. See you later"
"See you" he says and pecks my lips before he leaves.
________________

When I went in his trailer, we slept together until 3 pm and then he dropped me in my house and he left for his. A few of hours later he invited me in his house for dinner. He had prepared a romantic dinner for the two of us. "Wow, Jensen this is amazing" I say
"I tried. Take a seat" he says and I do. "I wanted to ask you something and I will respect your decision" he says
"Ok, I'm listening" I say a bit worried
"Danneel is bringing JJ in two days because she has a really important event to plan and attend in New York and she doesn't want to be with JJ in such a big town. She'll be staying here for a week or two. And I wanted to ask you if you would like to meet her" he finally asks
"I would love to" I say and he smiles
"Great. That's great. To be honest, I was really nervous about you're answer" he says
"Yeah, I noticed that" I say and he chuckles "You don't have to be nervous when you want to say something to me ok? You can tell me everything" I say and I smile
"Thank you" he says and takes my hand. "Let's eat now because I spent like 2 hours cooking
"Ok" I say and we start.
_______________

After dinner we just sat on the couch and put a movie. We cuddled on the couch while watching the movie. I was laying my head on his chest and he had his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you (Y/N)" he says and I feel my heart skip a beat. Should I say it back? Am I supposed to? But I don't know if I mean it yet. Well, I feel something but is that it? I don't know. What if it isn't? When I'm with him I feel something I haven't felt before but I'm not sure if this is it. I closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep. He kisses my head and picks me up. He lays me on the bed and kisses me once more before he lays down too.
______________

The next morning we went for a walk before going to work. But I couldn't help it but act weird after what he said last night. "Are you sure that you are ok?" Jensen asks "Yes, I'm fine" I say and I smile. He takes my hand and we keep walking. We were walking across the street when a car came racing out of nowhere. "(Y/N), watch out!" Jensen yells and pushes me on the side. I fall on the ground with a few scratches on my knees and elbow. I also hit my head a bit but nothing that a bandage can't fix. I get up slowly because my scratches were causing me a bit pain and I look behind. That's when I realized that Jensen pushed me out of the way but he wasn't fast enough so he could jump out of the car's way too.

The car had hit him and threw him a few feet away and then left. Forgetting any pain I was feeling, I run to Jensen and I kneel next to him. I see that he was bleeding from almost everywhere. I gasp and I try to stay calm. A few people made their way to us. "I'm calling an ambulance" a lady says. "Jensen" I whisper as a few tears started streaming down my cheeks. "Jensen" I say between my sobs and I cup his face not caring about all the blood that was on it. "Jensen, please, open your beautiful eyes baby..." I say crying "... please" I beg but nothing happens.