Chapter 68

March 24th
Last week Jensen, Jack and I all traveled to Vancouver. Kinda risky decision for me because I'm during my 8th month of pregnancy. We stayed in Vancouver for this week and I have to say that having my mom around to help me with Jack is pretty nice. Today I went by set because I really missed everyone there.

But it's also a pretty hard day today for everyone. Yesterday it was announced that supernatural is getting a 15th season but Jensen, Jared and Misha just took a really hard decision. Season 15 will be their last. They just told the crew and we are getting ready to shoot a short video of them announcing it to the whole spnfamily.

"Ready?" I ask opening my phone's camera. The three of them just nod. "Go" I say as I hit the recording button.

I stop recording "Ok, we got it" I say
"Thank God we don't need to do it again" Misha says and the three of them laugh. But it's obvious that they are not ok. I immediately send the video to all three of them and they get ready to post it at the same time.
"Babe, count to three" Jensen says
"One... Two... Three" and as I say three they all push the post button.
"Ok, it's official" Jensen says and I can clearly see his watery eyes.

I take his hand and we go to his trailer. I lock the door and I hug him from the side because otherwise baby bump was kinda getting in the middle. "It's just us here, so let it out" I say and I rub his back. A few tears fall from his eyes
"It's been the most amazing 14 years and they are coming to an end" he says
"I know. It's hard for me too. I know how much this show means to you and it means a lot to me too. I am emotionally connected to the show, the set, this place, everything. And for you this is must be even more intense. This has been a long chapter of your life and it definitely changed my life. But I guess all good things must come to an end" I say rubbing his back and he just nods. "But let's not think like that now. Don't think that there is only one year left. Don't let the thought of this being the last year affect your performance.Think that there is one more year. You have one more year and you have to enjoy it and do your best in order to give Dean the ending that he deserves, whatever this is" I say rubbing his back and trying to comfort him.

He kisses my head "Thank you" he whispers and kisses my head again. I pull away a bit and I wipe his tears. He hugs mr again and I lay my head on his chest "I love you" he says
"I love you too" I say and I rub his chest.
"Is what I'm feeling against my stomach babygirl kicking?" he asks and I chuckle
"Yes, she is. She also wants to hug you and say 'It's ok daddy'" I say and he chuckles.
"I'm actually kinda scared to see their reactions on the announcement" he says
"Then don't. Don't stress yourself about those things. But I'm sure that everyone is going to be supportive and emotional. This family is the best, right?" I ask looking at him. I smile trying to make him feel a little bit better.
"Yes. I love you" he says and pecks my lips.

"In three days, season 14 is wrapped up and then we will be on our last hiatus" he says
"Hey, stop saying the word last. If you keep saying last, I'm going leave" I say
"Ok, sorry" he says and kisses my head
"Make sure you enjoy the time that's left, ok?" I ask
"Ok".

Three days later