chapter 1

The all powerful Madara with the ten tails sealed within him claimed to be immortal, untouchable now but still had two ninja standing in his way of fulfilling his dreams; one who has awakened the Sixth Paths' Senjutsu and the other awakened the Rinnegan but Madara had both those powers, he claimed it would be an easy win but underestimating Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha was the biggest mistake the godlike Uchiha could make at this point. Together Naruto and Sasuke took him down as a team, it reminded Naruto of the good old days, he smiled at his old rival with his bright large grin despite being more then alittle battered and bruised from the fight. the Uchiha looked back at him with a stoic expression before the blonde stretched out his hand. "It's good to have you back!" Sasuke glanced at his hand and Naruto's eyes shined as he saw the raven haired man stick his hand out but just as Naruto touched his hand Sasuke stabbed him with his sword making the Uzumaki gasp in pain and shock. He stared into Sasuke's cold dark eyes while the Uchiha stared back wanting to see the light in his eyes he hated so much to fade and before Naruto could move to counter the heavy blow Suigetsu, who seemed to come out of nowhere, cut his head off sending it flying and then rolling to the damaged ground that the battle with Madara had just taken place. "Damn what a rush!" Suigetsu said before he continued to chop up the blonde's body with a sarcastic yet mad laugh. "How is Jugo holding up to his part in the plan?" Sasuke asked as he stepped over the freshly sliced corpse. Suigetsu smirked as he eyed the blood on his blade, "Well he hasn't killed us yet so my guess is he is still working on the villagers." Sasuke gave a nod and joined in the massacre of the Konoha village. "I want the surviving members of the Hyuga Clan alive." Suigetsu obeyed only because he was allowed to chop up others and enjoyed every minute of it. "I kill them! I kill them all!" Jugo shouted in a crazed tone as he slaughtered group of people after group of people no one stood a chance against the bipolar man in his full sage mode.

Orochimaru watched from a distance with a rather pleased look as team taka along with his minions that Sasuke had control over destroyed the village. The great kage five were far too weak to fight back due to their battle with Madara. Orochimaru watched them die then turned leaving Sasuke, his successor, to do as he pleased. Blood ran down the streets of Konoha like a flowing river in a brook and once killing most if not all the people in Konoha, the village was destroyed. Karin had laid out bomb tags on every inch of Konohagakure along with the help of Jugo's birds while the killing was going on which led to the once proud village exploding in flames. "What about the demon in Naruto?" Karin asked alittle concerned. "Shouldn't he have been released?" "the fox is dead and it will be reborn at a later time... but we can worry of that later. Selling the Hyuga is our top focus now." Sasuke stated. "Sale em?" Suigetsu asked, "can't I just slice em up?" he smirked pointing his sword at the white eyed prisoners. "No. We sale there Byakugans then you can do what you want with them... all except her." Sasuke pointed making Karin and Suigetsu look at a young blunette woman who was in a state of horror and grief. "Why that one?" Karin asked in jealousy while Suigetsu shrugged indifferently about who was spared. Sasuke had no reply to her question and turned coldly from the two more annoying members of his team. Jugo had returned to his normal self after all the bloodshed but remain quiet keeping his focus on the captives knowing very well what the Hyuga were capable of.

Sasuke led his army back to one of the larger hideouts near Yugakure. The Hyuga were all put in cells and guarded heavily while team taka took in the moment to relax from their most recent and largest kill. Karin of course wanted to spend time with Sasuke but found him nowhere to be seen, she could sense him and soon found  the Uchiha standing in front of a cell staring intently. "What in all the hell are you doing?" Karin asked with a raised brow. "Nothing..." he muttered but kept his eyes on the cell. "You need to be healed after that battle if you wanna be at your best." She claimed as she adjusted her glasses. Sasuke gave a sigh but knew he did have a few wounds that needed to be healed. "Okay give me a minute." She huffed but did as he asked. "Sorry..." he whispered as he walked away from the cell making Hinata look up with watery eyes, her arms still wrapped around her legs as she sat in the corner of the cell hugging herself.

After getting heal by Karin, she begged Sasuke to spend time with her but he refused which in turn made Karin sulk making Suigetsu tease her and Suigetsu get beaten up by Karin which led them to bicker back and forth. Jugo watched the argument as he fed his birds while Sasuke gave a sigh at their loud annoying voices and retired to his private room for some peace and quiet. He sat on his bed with a sigh before pulling out an old crumbled picture; in the photo there was a happy younger him and a blunette girl with white eyes. "You'll see in time... all of this is for us... for you... my Tsuki ōjo..." he gently ran his fingers over the picture before laying down for a rest.

Tsuki ojo meaning moon princess