chapter 4

Chapter 4

Early the next morning Hinata was woken by loud crashing noises and shouting. She didn't remember falling asleep but she knew she was awake now. She peeked out of her room and glanced around sleepy until she saw Sasuke standing in the hall near her door making her jump. "Morning." "Good morning..." she replied awkwardly wondering how long he had been waiting for her to come out of her room. He walked with her to the sitting room were Karin and Suigetsu were arguing. The Uzumaki was about to throw a punch until she noticed Sasuke. "Good morning!" She called to him making Suigetsu roll his eyes. "What are we going to do now with Itachi died and the leaf gone?" "We can only stay here a short time before we will have to change locations, might as well enjoy it before we leave and collect supply form Yugakure before we head towards the sound village from there we will start taking over the smaller villages that are closes to what use to be the hidden leaf." Sasuke explained. "Well I'm going to enjoy the hot springs in Yugakure." Suigetsu said with a smirk. "If we have no real plans before we leave, I will go visit Tamaki." Jugo claimed as he stood to his feet. "Your weird cat loving girl friend in heat eh?" Suigetsu asked making Jugo look at him before he turned to leave. "I will tell Tamaki you said hi..." the Hozuki gave a laugh before he left as well. Karin smiled at Sasuke and took her glasses off. "Sasuke..." "take Hinata with you." He ordered making the red headed Uzumaki cock an eye brow at him. "Say what?!" "You are getting the supply in Yugakure, take her with you." The Uchiha said, "I have other things to take care of." Karin frowned as he walked away. She gave a sigh and looked at the Hyuga before locking an arm with hers. "Guess it's a girls day then..." Hinata gave an unsure nod before they left.

Yugakure was a quiet pacifist village, perfect for needing to lay low or have a relaxing vacation. Hinata glanced around then glanced back at Karin, wondering if she should risk walking away from her. Karin's main focus on the list of things she needed to get. Hinata slowed her pace bit by bit before Karin was a good ways ahead of her before she decide to sped walk casually to a near by shop. Karin sighed. "Do you wanna get breakfast or something before we get this crap, maybe do some shopping afterwards?" When she received no answer she sighed and gripped the sheet of paper in her hand. "Look I'm trying to b- Hinata?" She glanced around and panic set in. "Shit! Hinata where did you go?!" She began frantically looking for her attempting to find her with her sensor skills.

Suigetsu relaxed in the hot water with a sigh, his eyes were closed and his breath steady he was alone and he liked it next to slicing up people and bugging Karin this was his favorite things to do and he was going to enjoy it. He sunk more into the water until he heard Karin scream making him sigh. "What's that crazy bitch up to now..." he did his best to ignore her until a dish pan was throw at his face. "Put your pants on dick for brains! I lost Hinata!" "You what? How the fuck do you lose her?! You can sense her chakra!" Suigetsu shouted knowing if she really lost Hinata Sasuke could murder all three of them. "I can't get a good read on her chakra!" She admitted. "What the fuck does that mean?" The Hozuki questioned. "That mean gets your fucken pants on and help me!!" She screamed making him sigh and roll his eyes.

Hinata did her best to blend in with the small crowds, she honesty didn't think it throw she went from shop to shop casually until she noticed a lost child crying, she approached the child and bend down to him. "Don't cry... I'll help you, what's your mommy or daddy look like?" He kind smile and sweet voice calmed the young child before he did his best to describe his mother. Hinata knew she had little time to waste that Karin could find her at any minute but she wasn't about to leave a crying kid lost. The little boy held Hinata's hand as she guided him throw the people pointing out different until the boy ran to his mother, he hugged her happily and the mother thanked him before walked away with son in tow  Hinata smiled happily and glanced around for an sign of Karin. She heard the Uzumaki yelling at some point but now she didn't but she knew that didn't mean she could relax, she needed to figure out how to leave Yugakure without being noticed or sensed, she looked for a group or covered cart that was leaving the village. She saw an apple cart leaving and she causal walked to it her heart pounding thinking this was her change until a strong hand grabbed her shoulder out of reflex Hinata turned around and attempted to use the gentle fist technique but unfortunately her hand went right through Suigetsu's body. "Stop clowning..." he said as he jerked her hand out of him, Karin is running around this whole fucken place looking for you come on." The Hozuki muttered before he dragged her off. She was still stunned that her gentle fist didn't work on him, there was no way to get out of his grip when Taijutsu and weapons didn't work on him which meant she followed him willingly. He yelled for Karin and soon found her, the Uzumaki quickly approached them with a displeased look. "What the hell do you think you are doing?! You trying to give me a fucken heart attack! This is no time for sightseeing! We have a shit ton of things get before we leave and if you wanna have a good time in this stupid place you can't just go wondering off!" Hinata stared at her for a moment, part of Karin reminded her of an angry mother who's child wondered off but more aggressive. The Hyuga opened her mouth to speak but Karin sighed and rubbed her temples. "I don't wanna her an excuses, let's go..." she dragged her off and Suigetsu gave a rather annoyed looked. "You're welcome!" He shouted only to have Karin flip him off in the distance making him smirk then frowned. "That crazy bitch... she made me put pants on for this shit!" He huffed and went back to the hide out unable to relax now.