chapter 3

Hinata stared at the raven haired man who stood in front of her and in that moment she saw something in his eyes that no one had ever seen before, she saw kindness and sincereness reflecting from his dark eyes. "You destroyed my home... you took me hostage... you killed my friends and family... and... and it was all for us?" She questioned in confusion. "Yes. The village had to be destroyed it was corrupt, it would have eventually ruined you, I couldn't allow you to stay there any longer. Your clan and friends would have kept us apart, I couldn't allow that but now that is over with, we can be together... just you and me like we use to be..." Sasuke claimed. Hinata's head was spinning with confusion as she tried to make any sense of his words. this wasn't the cold, aloof man she heard of nor witness before, this man that stood in front of her was absolutely insane and twisted. She knew he had gone mad with power but she would have never thought she had anything to do with his plans. It was true they spent time together as children before she enrolled into the academy but once in school she began a whole new life which revolved around Naruto, she never gave her brief time with the Uchiha a second thought. "Sasuke..." "It took me days after I rescued you to tell you this, I would come to you everyday thinking it would be the day I would tell you but... I couldn't get the words out but now I have and now we can start a new." "rescued me?" She questioned only to have Sasuke pat her shoulders awkwardly as if he didn't know how to touch her. "This is alot to take in... I understand... You need to rest, you can have the room next to mind until you are ready." "Ready?" Hinata asked, but once again he gave her no answer only dragged her to another room. "You can make yourself at home, Karin will bring you some clothes and help you adjust. Oh and don't wonder off, Suigetsu tends to kill people outside our territory." He tried to give a warm grin that looked more like a psychotic smile to Hinata.

Sasuke left her alone and let out a sigh. he believed she took his confession well and that his confession of love was a damn good one, considering it was his first time now all was left for him to do was give her a bit of time to adjust before she would fall helplessly in love with him because he was Sasuke Uchiha after all. He went for a walk and saw Suigetsu shining his sword as he sat on top of a large rock. The Hozuki gave him a toothy grin. "Well Sasuke, how was she?" "Don't kill her." he ordered and walked past him. Suigetsu gave a pouted look then smirked. "I guess she was pretty good then..." Sasuke continued his walk and looked to the sky, he took in the fresh air and in that moment his mind went back to the slaughter of the leaf; he killed Konoha nin after Konoha nin with a single swipe of his sword as he dashed by he was in the zone, not even listening to the pleads and cries the people let out until he came face to face with a sobbing Sakura, she held a kunai knife infront of her as she stood in a defensive position. "Sasuke-Kun... Sasuke-Kun please don't make me have to kill you... please stop this..." she begged, "I love you... please don't mak- the Uchiha cut her off with a quick stab to the chest. "you're such an annoyance... I could have never love someone like you... it's time to stop living in a fantasy..." Sakura's green eyes grew wide as tears slid down her face before she fell to the ground with a thump before Sasuke noticed Suigetsu locked in battle with Kakashi making the Uchiha narrow his eyes and charged at his old sensei, stabbing him in the back. "Sasu..." "You're not much of a great ninja with out the Sharingan huh?" he muttered before he continued to slaughter each and every Konoha nin that came in his line of sight. he slowly opened his eyes and continued his walk listening to the sounds of nature around him. He had accomplish almost everything he had set out to do; he avenge the Uchiha Clan by killing Itachi, he killed his best friend, and he destroyed the leaf. All that was left was for him to bring about a revolution to change the ninja world and with Hinata by his side he knew he would accomplish that in time.

Hinata stayed in her room briefly to make sure Sasuke was gone before slowly opening her door. She cautiously walked out of the room and looked around, seeing no sign of any one she decided it was her time to escape. She snuck down the halls with Byakugan activated trying to find her way out until she came face to face with the red headed Uzumaki. "Hey white eyes, I was coming geez... You need to be more patient. here are your clothes now go take a bath you really need one before you eat."  Karin shoved  the clothes to the Hyuga before adjusting her glasses. Hinata deactivated her Byakugan and blinked at her in a clueless manner. "What's with the stupid look? Just go take a bath." She said forcing her to turn around and marched Hinata back to her room. "Sasuke has put me in charge of keeping an eye on you until you adjust. Hinata took a much needed bath by force while Karin sat on the edge of the bed. "I kind of get why Sasuke wants you on the team, I mean your Dojutsu is pretty handy and I can tell you are pretty strong since I'm a sensor type but... just between us two girls I don't want you hitting on Sasuke, I know he's totally hot but forget about it... I love him and he'll eventually love me back once he has completed his desires then he'll have no choice but to move on to my mine..." she gave a dirty smirk before clearing her throat. "Anyways, just thought I'd lay down the ground rules." Hinata tried to ignore her blabbering as she planned her escape once she bathed and dressed Hinata glanced around the room hoping the red headed Uzumaki would leave. "let's get you something to eat." Karin said before dragging her to the kitchen giving the Hyuga little time to protest. the towering man known as Jugo was walking out of the kitchen with apple in hand as Karin and Hinata walked in, Jugo gave a friendly wave while Hinata looked at him blankly, wondering how he could act in such a friendly manner after she witnessed his killing spree before Karin gave her some rice balls and miso soup bringing her back to reality. The Hyuga was hesitant at first but once she saw the red headed Uzumaki eating she ate as well. Karin spoke once in awhile but Hinata said not a word, only nodding yes or no when asked questions. 

Once finished eating Karin walked Hinata back to her room. "I'm a few doors down if you need anything but try and get some sleep." The red headed Uzumaki stated and left making Hinata sigh. She waited in the room until it was late into the night and that's when she decided to leave again but when Hinata stepped out of her room she saw Sasuke walking towards her making her freeze. "Having trouble sleeping?" He asked. Hinata gave a small unsure yes before he grabbed her hand and dragged her down the hall. She stared at the back of his head before Sasuke glanced back at her making Hinata look away. The Uchiha took her to the roof of the tall building and her eyes grew wide, the sky was beautiful and the moon looked close enough to touch. "I always thought of you when I looked at the moon... we use to look at the night sky together after having combined family dinners together... do you remember?" he asked making her look at him. "I remember our childhood together but I honestly thought you forgot especially after what happen to your clan." She voiced quietly before he grabbed both her hands tightly. "No, I'd never forget! I just had other things to take care of before we could be together, you were my first friend out side of my clan, I could never forget you." "and you mine..." she said hoping he'd loosen his grip. Sasuke let her go and looked back at the sky before sitting down. Hinata looked at the sky and smiled before frowning, with all this going on she had almost forgotten what she needed to do, she needed to escape. she sighed to herself as she thought of how to get away until an idea popped in her head. Hinata sat next to Sasuke and they star gazed in silence. The Hyuga had been thinking of plans to sneak out which would fail if she was constantly being watched not to mention Karin was a sensor type who could easily tell were Hinata was at any given moment which made her realize what she really needed to do to escape; she would need to earn team taka's trust and once she had it, she would be allowed to roam more freely which would give her the chance  to leave with no suspicion. 

It seemed like a much more safer idea then attempting to fight her way out knowing atleast the three men on the team could take her out in a blink of an eye. "This is nice..." She commented but Sasuke had no reply as he stared at the young woman next to him. Her face looked breath taking in the moonlight and he wanted nothing more in that moment then to see what the rest of her looked like in the moonlight. She had changed so much from the petite girl he once knew, she was now a curvy young woman that her new clothes showed of proudly without being extremely tight. Her hair was much longer then he remembered but her eyes still bright and innocent, her smile still warm and her voice still quiet but he felt that she now had confidence, by the way she carried herself that she did not have before but he liked that she was now comfortable in her own skin. He stared at her a moment taking in her beauty before he stood to his feet and took in a breath of night air. "You should try to sleep." She nodded and stood. They walked back and Sasuke stared at her until she disappeared behind her door. Sasuke stared at the door for a moment before going into his own room and laying down. He focused on the ceiling and thought of the small moment he had with Hinata, no one could take that moment away from him in fact he was going to make sure that they would never be separated again. "Progress is key..." he told himself for before trying to get some sleep.