chapter 9

Hinata woke in a strange room feeling slightly dizzy she glanced around before using her Byakugan but with no luck. She tried to open the door but it was lock. She attempted to break the door but before she could Toneri entered her room. "Hello my princess... I hope you slept well, you have been asleep quiet some time." The Hyuga took a fighting stance and activated her Byakugan. "Where am I?" "Oh there is no need for that... you are on the moon and we will be wed shortly." Hinata attempted to attack him but with another green orb he put her to sleep, he catch her in his arms and sighed. "I will try again at a later time..." he put her back to sleep and left the room with another  sigh. "I do not recall the Hyuga women being this stubborn... oh well I will simply have to put her in her place." 

Suigetsu woke in his liquid like form in a pond and gave a confused look as he looked around until he saw Karin sitting near the pond. "What the fuck happened?!" "We lost that's what! We lost to a bunch of fucken puppets! We're pathetic! I'm surprised Sasuke didn't kill us or atleast let us die!" She spat making him sigh. "That creep took her then..." "You think?! We had one job one fucken job!" The Uzumaki screamed before she began to sulk with crossed arms. Suigetsu rolled his eyes and stood in the pond making her blush. "Don't just stand up like that!" Karin threw his clothes at his face making him laugh. "Oh come on... you have seen me naked plenty of times..." "That's not the point you walking water vessel! I don't wanna see your gross slimy body naked! I don't even wanna see you at all!" "Oh shut up you dental mold motel..." he muttered before Jugo approached. "We have to go." "Go where now?" Suigetsu said with a dull expression as he got dressed.

Toneri watched Hinata sleep and once she woke he smiled warmly at her. "Good morning are you ready to get married?" Hinata said nothing as she sat on up on the bed making him continue to talk. "I do hope you don't mind having a short wedding... we have alot of work to do in restoring the Ōtsutsuki clan. I also have a wedding gift for you, I awaken the Tenseigan while you slept and with it the earth as you know it well be destroyed." Hinata stared wide eyed at the man who sat near in that very moment she started to think team taka wasn't nearly as insane as this man. "Why me? Why destroy the earth?" "I've watched you since you were a child and decided a long time ago you would be mine. The earth is a cruel place and must be destroyed we will start over. Repopulate and create a new world together." Toneri explained making her shake her head. "The world doesn't need to be destroyed nor restored... the people can change there ways they can be better... and right now there are some good people on earth." "All the people you know are died... and if you speak of that Uchiha and his followers they are nothing but meir monsters that deserve to be destroyed in fact I killed them." "You couldn't!" She said in a rare loud tone making him back hand her. "Do not rise your voice at me... I am your husband you will submit!" He stood and jerked Hinata from the bed. "We are going to be married." She attempt to struggle only to have his grip tighten making her cringe. "You couldn't have killed him... he can't be killed several have died trying..." "Shut up woth your nonsense... You can fight me all you wish but you will be mine... it would be better for you to just give in you would be happier." She stopped struggling at his words and began to plan an attack and escape though she wasn't sure how she would get off the moon.

The Otsutsuki dragged the Hyuga to a room were they would have the wedding ceremony. Toneri smiled as he turned to her, gripping her shoulders lightly. "Hinata Hyu- he was cut off with a Palm Bottom powerful enough to push him away for Hinata to use Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists. Toneri smiled at her, "Why do you fight me? We could have a wonderful life together..." Hinata charged at in silence but he simply dodged her attacks before sending an army of puppets to fight her. She defused her Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists and used the regular gentle fist techniques wanting to save chakra. The Otsutsuki watched with amusement and was slightly impressed with her speed and skill but he soon grew tired of watching her destroy his puppets and with one hand motion he brought her to him despite how much she struggle and pinned her to a near by wall by her neck. "You need to submit! Stop this fighting or I'll kill you... you are tainting the Hyuga name by acting as this and I will not stand for it!" "N...no..." she gasped out making his grip tighten before a loud crashing noise got his attention and in the new created  entrance stood a monstrous sight. "I found him I found the dead man!" Jugo shouted as the rest of team taka calmly walked in behind him. 

Toneri let go of Hinata and let her fall to the ground gasping for air. he calmly approached the group as he called forth his Golem and puppet army but as the puppets lunged the team quickly dodged and allowed the Guntai nin to fight the puppets leaving the Golem for Sasuke and his team to deal with. Jugo of course charged fearlessly at it while Suigetsu stared in shock. "What the fuck is that thing and how am I suppose to fight that?!" "Just start swing ya moron! I need to get to Hinata!" The Uzumaki spatted. Sasuke summoned Aoda and Garuda both to help fight the Golem before using his Susanoo Fist to hit it giving the team a better shot at taking it down. While Sasuke approached Toneri dodging every puppet that was thrown at him. "You can beat my teammates, you can try to kill me but you can't have my Hinata... this is going to hurt and I'm going to enjoy it..." the Otsutsuki smirked at his words before taking his Tenseigan Chakra Mode form in turn Sasuke took his Complete Body Susanoo form while Karin went to check on Hinata. "Hina!" "I'm okay..." she claimed in a whispering daze. "your face... your neck... your arm... that bastard..." Karin glared at Toneri before he began to heal Hinata.

Toneri attacked with his nine Truth Seeking Balls and the Uchiha countered the attack with Susanoo Great Fireball Technique to attack and Amaterasu to defend himself. Toneri smiled at his skills. "You are strong... a worthy opponent... but this ends now!" He shouted before using his giant golden sword of chakra but Sasuke used his Susanoo Chidori to counter the attack and proudly flew directly into the attack, stopping it at its core. He slapped Toneri in a wall with a loud crashing noise before using Amaterasu to set him on fire making the puppets stop and the Golem crumple. Sasuke watched him burn with narrowed eyes as he screamed then used Susanoo Crush to finally end his life. The Uchiha glanced around seeing the practically destroyed building along with puppets before approached Hinata who still sat with Karin. He glanced down at her before offering his hand to help her up. She shyily took it and stood. They stared into each other's eyes briefly until Suigetsu called to them "aye love birds, let's get out of here before Jugo destroys the moon." Sasuke looked away and let go of Hinata's hand before sealing both Aoda and Garuda away then they all left throw Sasuke's teleportation ninjutsu. They returned to the graveyard along with the Guntai. Hinata glanced around with a small smile never happier to see such a creepy place in her life. Sasuke approached her making her look at him. "Tha- "You choose. You are no longer in danger. You stay with us or return to Yugakure. It is your choice... decide." He walked away to help reset up camp leaving Hinata dumbfounded.

Once camp was reset back up the team relaxed the rest of the day and acting as if the battle with Toneri never took place. Hinata sat in her tent while Karin braided her hair. The Hyuga thought of what she wanted to do; she was somewhat happy in Yugakure, she could have a life there and be apart of something great but could she not do the same with team taka? She had befriended Karin despite the rough start. She was also on decent terms with both Jugo and Suigetsu. She thought and let out a sigh. "Sasuke..." Karin paused when she heard her speak and smiled. "Are you thinking of him? He went through a hell of a whole lot to get you back not every girl can say a guy went to the moon and killed an alien for her. He is twisted, he is cruel, he is cold but he also is more clear headed around you, he is also thoughtful towords you to a degree and he is more kind to you then he has been to anyone I have witnessed. I'm not saying you have to love him or be with him... but I would like it if you stayed, you bring a light to this team and I'm not ready to be in the darkness again. That's just me being selfish though... You take the path you wanna take. Take path that will make you happy and do what is  best for you." She stood after her unlike Karin speech and sighed. "Your hair looks pretty. I'm sure Jugo and Suigetsu are starving so I'm going to start on dinner." Hinata gave a nod and stayed in the tent alittle longer before leaving herself. 

The Hyuga glanced around the campsite and with no sigh of Sasuke she used her Byakugan to find him in his tent. She causally walked over and awkwardly knocked on the thick fabric. The Uchiha stuck his head out and looked at her. He said not a word and waited for her to speak. Hinata played with her fingers nervously. "Um... can I talk to you?" "Let's go for a walk." He suggested making her nod in agreement before they walked off side by side. It was silent until Hinata spoke. "I thought about what you said... I wanna stay... I could be of use to the team. I have the Byakugan, I can heal, I ca- he cut her off by hugging her. It wasn't a tight hug, she could have easily pulled away but she remain still. "Welcome to the team." He stated after he pulled away. She smiled with a light blush but said nothing as they continued their walk.