chapter 14

Chapter 14

Team taka left Suna in the hands of Koji for the time for now. Karin waved good bye to him in a flirty manner until Suigetsu grabbed her wrist. "What the hell is that all about?" She jerked away from. "What are you taking about?" "You and that sandy prick, you are sleeping with him aren't you..." "No. He has a wife... but it's none of your fucken business who I decide to sleep with!" She spat before walked past him. The Hozuki frowned and began to mumble under his breath. "Suigetsu you are going to be leading this battle for the most part Kiri is your territory after all." Sasuke stated as he glanced back at him. "Yeah yeah I know I'm totally ready for this." He smirked. Jugo was quiet as always but Karin could tell something was off. "Jugo... you okay?" "Yes. We were in Sunagakure for several weeks... now we will be in Kirigakure for several more weeks... my instincts tell me I should be with Tamaki during this time..." he said with a sigh. "We will be back in Iwagakure in no time we'll atleast you will be. Suigetsu will be in Kiri. Koji is in Suna and I will be in Kumo." The Uzumaki said attempting to assure him. Jugo gave a nod and sighed. "Right..."

Hinata sat in the sitting room with Tamaki knitting as the cats played with some yarn. The Hyuga smiled at the makings of her hat for one of the babies before glancing at the cat lovers stomach that seemed to be getting larger with each day. "The babies are growing rapidly I wonder if that's common in Jugo's clan..." she commented alittle concerned on how Tamaki would handle the rest of the pregnancy and the delivery of the large infants when the time came. "Jugo knows little of his clan or even his parents so I don't really know... but I'm feeling fine for now... I'm only the second trimester after all. I should give birth at thirty three weeks since I am having triplets right?" She asked before looking at the booties she was making. "Thirty three weeks are the normal but with how fast they are going I'm not sure... I've never seen any developments like this before. Yesterday they were still looking around in the sixteen weeks but today they look around the twenty weeks... their strong is unnaturally strong I am surprised you aren't feeling week from it." Hinata stated. Tamaki smiled and touched her stomach but said nothing in reply.

Taka used Garuda to fly to Kirigakure and Suigetsu led the attack having the upper hand due his Hozuki techniques. Kiri and the small islands around Kirigakure were easy to take took alittle less the two days it took more time wipe their minds and began to reteach them then to actually defeat them due to the islands around Kiri being scattered but they wasted no time. Suigetsu was oddly quiet and didn't seem to enjoy killing as much as he usually did but Sasuke could care less that the Hozuki was sulking as long as he did his given job and Jugo knew best to stay out of Suigetsu's personal issues but Karin on the other hand found his new behavior annoying. "Who stuck a stick up your ass?" "Fuck off... I rather have a stick up my ass then a sandy prick's dick..." he muttered as he drank his water. Karin narrow her eyes. "I don't know what the hell is going on with you but you need to stop actually like this we have a job to do. We have countries to help run!" He pointed his blade at her. "Fuck off..." "kill me... I fucken dare you!" She spat making him narrow his eyes. Purple eyes locked on to red ones and they stared dangerously at each other before he turn away from her. "Leave me alone..." the Hozuki walked off and Karin was about to follow him until Sasuke grabbed her shoulder. "Don't... I need to scan the area." She gave a nod and left Suigetsu alone for now.

Hinata patrolled the village as usually and everything seemed to be fine in Iwagakure. She smiled as she passed some children that were playing She wondering how Sasuke felt about children. She had always wanted children but with all that Sasuke had been through so much and his insanity  she wondered if he could be stable enough to have a family. She let out a small sigh despite knowing even the possibly of children were in the distant future. The Hyuga though of her relationship with the Uchiha. It was fair more innocent then she expected her relationship to be. Hinata thought she would eventually find the courage to ask Naruto out, then they would casually go on dates before going steady then they would get to the point were Naruto would ask to marry her, they would have a spring wedding, have a happy marriage and later began a family but now she looked back at her dream it was nothing more then a fantasy that would never come true even if Sasuke wouldn't have killed him. "Hinata could you felt me feed the cats." Tamaki called bring her back to reality. "Oh yes... coming..." she gave a smile before going to assist her.

Sasuke sat by the water eating a tomato while Jugo fed birds not fair from were the Uchiha sat. "Tori..." the towering man commented making Sasuke glance at him. "Bird?" "That's what I want to name my daughter." Jugo commented as he stroke one of his birds. "It's early to be thinking of names. You shouldn't get attached this early on." He warned but Jugo just smiled. "You wouldn't understand Sasuke... this a feeling you wouldn't understand. This is something new and special, the moment she told me I felt attacked I couldn't help it. I was constantly touching her stomach even when I didn't realize it." The Uchiha scoffed at his nonesense. "After all this, after you rule all what will you do?" The towering man questioned. Sasuke inhaled deeply and looked over the water. "The chosen path isn't always the clearest, I'll follow it until the end regardless." Jugo gave a nod but said nothing knowing not to push it any further.

Karin sat reading by a small lake before water splashed her making her glare at Suigetsu but instead of his normal chuckle and joking grin his face was aloof. The Uzumaki shut her book and stood but before she could storm off the Hozuki. "Aye Karin... do you... I don't know do you want more?" She glanced back him with a raised brow. "What?" "Ya know more then just the occasional fuck when we need to burn off some steam. Have you even wanted more then hate sex?" He asked as he floated in the water. Karin stared at him and slowly approached him with her hands on her hips. "Of course dick for brains... but it's not like it matters. Why are you even asking these dumb ass questions anyways... you have been acting weird ever since Suna. Did the sun get to you?" Suigetsu glanced away from her and sighed. "No... just forget..." Karin gave an aggravated huff and left him being having no interest in furthering the conversation.