chapter 5

Chapter 5

The next day team taka trained after their rather lazy day yesterday minus Jugo who watched Sasuke and Suigetsu intense sparring match. Hinata sat not to far away from him due to Karin leaving to practice her sensor skills in the woods on the animals. The towering man glanced at the small woman next to him. "I wanna apologize if I hurt you during the massacre... I'm not in my right mind while in sage mode and have no control over who I kill or hurt... I'm also sorry for what we did to your clan and friends they didn't deserve to die..." Hinata looked at the man in disbelief but his face and tone was sincere, she even saw a tear in his eye. "I don't expect you to forgive us for what we have done and I couldn't blame you for wanting revenge or to run away but I want you to know I don't like to kill... well part of me does but I can't control it which is why I follow Sasuke... he keeps me centered." The Hyuga didn't know what to say it's not like she could honestly say it's okay but before she could think of something to say Jugo smiled at her. "Tamaki also keeps me centered... I feel like I'm more then just a monster around her and I think that's why you are here. I think Sasuke wants you to be his center, help him be more then just a monster. I know he looks less bloodthirsty and unhappy around you which is good." Hinata looked away from him before a small bird landed on her shoulder. "They like you..." the towering man said. Hinata looked at the yellow bird before it flew away. "Damn that was good..."Suigetsu commented before Jugo threw him his water bottle. "I'm going for a swim and maybe scare the crap out of Karin...." he said before walking off. Sasuke approached Hinata and took the small towel that was next to her to wipe his face. Jugo smiled feeling the tension that was between them before he stood. "I'm going for a nature walk." 

Hinata sat still and stiff near were Sasuke stood looking at anything but him. "Go for a walk with me." He voiced. She stood and followed him down a path but his pace slowed to walk next to her. He stared at her for a moment then glanced down at her hand before looking at the sky. "We leave this place in two days... is there anything you wanna see or do before then. I know you probably didn't come to Yugakure territory much." "I'm fine..." she claimed quietly. "I know you have been trying to get away." He commented making her freeze. She didn't think she was that obvious but it was clearly obvious enough for Sasuke to notice. "I can't blame you... but I'm also not going to let you go, even if you leave. I'll follow you... I won't chase after you and beg you to stay with me, that would be pathetic but my eyes will always be on you even if you leave me. I'll never give up." He stated. "Why me?" She asked in a whisper. "Because you bring back good memories, because you make things seem bright, because you are kind, because you are the light, because you are warm, because you are everything I am not... take your pick they all mean the same thing... I want you. I'm not a patient man but for you my Tsuki ojo... I will wait." Sasuke stated his dark eyes staring into her white ones before he turned to walk away. She didn't follow and he left her, she glanced around unsure what direction to take before she heard Karin shouting. "You are going to die you slimy idiot!" Moments later Suigetsu ran past Hinata laughing before Karin stormed out of the woods covered in water and sand. The Hyuga glanced over her but before she could speak Karin grabbed her arm. "Yugakure is having a festival tonight and we are going to look hot!" Hinata was confused at how Karin would go from one thing to another so quickly but willingly let her drag her to look at yukata.

Sasuke walked back to the hide out to find Jugo feeding his birds, he was going to walk past the taller man until he spoke, "Tamaki and I bond over animals despite her being a cat lover and me a bird lover. You need to find away to bond with Hinata if you want her to stick around willingly, wooing her would also help, you know alot about her so I'm sure you could think of something to buy for her or do for her." Sasuke stopped for a moment and glanced back at Jugo who gave a kind smile. "Hn..." he muttered before walking away. He didn't understand what Jugo was attempting to give advice out of all his teammates he was the least nosy. He sat in his room for a moment before sighing and leaving the hideout once more. he went on to Yugakure and noticed Karin and Hinata looking at kimonos. Sasuke followed then for a moment paying close attention to what Hinata looked at until Karin perked up feeling his presence making him go into a shop.