chapter 11

Chapter 11

Iwagakure was quiet with blood splattered over some rocks while Guntai surrounded the villagers that had surrendered, the battle had taken almost two days but team taka had won. "Karin, you begin the brainwashing process." Sasuke ordered. Karin nodded and quickly set up the machine they got from Orochimaru for memory erasing. One by one each Iwa villager's mind was erased and once completed they begin to learn Sasuke's path of life. It took several days to educate the people but in the back of Sasuke's mind he was thinking of his Tsuki ojo but knew he needed to assure that Iwagakure was under his complete control for sending word to her. 

Hinata stayed at the camp as ordered, she training every day and attempted to make the place more home feeling to past the time but she would glance in the direction of Iwa wondering how taka was doing. One day after her training a hawk landed on her shoulder she saw a message attached to its leg and took it off to read; ~things are going smoothly in Iwa. Suigetsu and Jugo will be arriving in a few days to gather the things from the campsite.~ Hinata stroke the bird before it flew away leaving Hinata to pack up the belongings left at the camp and have it ready for Jugo and Suigetsu to collect.

When Suigetsu and Jugo arrived in the graveyard the Hozuki was shocked to see everything packed and ready to go. "Wahh... nice work Hyuga." He smirked at her and she gave a nod in reply. Jugo smile and began to pick up bundles of belongs to put in a cart. "You can come to Iwa if you want, things are okay now." "Okay..." Hinata replied and followed the men to Iwagakure listening to Suigetsu's weird and crazy stories. Karin greeted her happily once she entered the village. "Hina good to see ya, hope these idiots didn't bore you too much. I've been waiting for you to go shopping come on!" She dragged the Hyuga off before she could respond making Jugo laugh, "can you tell she missed her?" "Pff... she's so freaken annoying when she and Hinata are having girl time she's all happy and shit... it's not a side of her I'm use to." Suigetsu muttered while Jugo gave a knowing smile but said nothing.

Karin happily dragged Hinata around to all of the Iwa shopping centers, trying on different outfits, buying clothes and making up for lost time but once the Uzumaki got her girl time out of her system and took her to the Tsuchikage tower which was now the teams temperay home. Hinata glanced around while Karin showed her to her room. "You need a nice hot bath and put on one of the new outfits you got, once your done Sasuke is waiting in the old Tsuchikage office." The Uzumaki gave a wink and she walked off making the Hyuga blush. Hinata took a much needed bath and dressed in a light purple and black sleeveless qipao style dress. She awkwardly walked to Sasuke's office and knocked on the door lightly. 

Sasuke stared at the door after hearing the quiet knock before looking back out the window. "Enter." Hinata shyily entered but Sasuke didn't turn from the large windows he stared out of. "Um...I know this isn't the best time to talk about what happened before you left bu- "did you mean it? Or was it just an unfortunate accident?" He asked as he glanced back at her. "It was somewhat an accident but I wouldn't call it unfortunate... I um... the night before I kissed you... I had a dream and... and we almost kissed. I regret that I didn't ask first but I don't necessarily regret what I did it..." she admitted with a blush and played with her fingers. Sasuke turned to her but said nothing as he approached her. "You don't have to ask, you know I want you so you have my consent. Do I have consent?" Hinata blushed and began to think; he had destroyed her village and  killed all she knew because he thought that is what he needed to do if he was right or wrong, he did it for her. He wanted to make the ninja world better and he wanted to share the better world with her. He had many sides to him he wasn't just a cold blooded killer but also a justice restorer. He came to her aid when he thought she needed him and went out of his way to protector. He was an insane killer but he cared about her, that he had proven and despite how insane it was she gave a nod. "Yes... you have my consent." Sasuke wasted no time and kissed her lightly at first. Hinata shyly snaked her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her, loosely not wanting to hold her too tight. The kiss was sweet and innocent but before he could deepen it she pulled away. He stared at her pink cheeks as her eyes glanced around nervously. "You are mine now..." he touched her face lightly making her smile "and your mine." She leaned in for another kiss before Suigetsu slammed the door open. "Sasuke... ohhh... in the office... got it..." the Hozuki smirked before shutting the door making Sasuke sigh. "I wanna show you something." He grabbed her hand and led her to the window. She glanced at him before looking out the window. "Can you feel how at peace this place is? Just imagine how Iwa will be in a year... the whole ninja world feel this tranquil, I'm going to change it for the better." He stated before she leaned on him. "I know you will..." he glanced at her and gave a pleased look before looking back out the window.

later that evening after a rowdy dinner with her teammates she walked to her room. She glanced at all the doors before going into her room and plopping down on her bed. "What a day..." she thought of all that had happen. It felt strange to think she was in some form of relationship with the famous Uchiha but part of her knew that was how it was suppose to be. Sasuke had more important things then their developing relationship which meant that things would be going in a slow pace but she wouldn't want it another way, neither had been in a romantic or sexual relationship before which meant they would need to take things step by step. Hinata smiled at the thought of the distance future and gave a happy sigh before going to bed excitedly waiting to see what the next day held for her and her teammates.